+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to declear refusal of Canadian trv

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
But most of the people are saying this is misrepresentation and i will get ban.why?
Dont overthink this situation misrepresentation normal happen after a pfl, u have send a updated form before they contact you about any concerns they may have, u just have to wait on a reply of accepted of your documents

Reactions: esam99

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
By going through the forum and online news I became scared.Everyone is saying about 5 years ban due to misrepresentation like this, I am so confused
You are still far, far better off getting ahead of it as you have. No-one can guarantee anything at this stage but it seems less likely they would do this since you tried to correct it.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
@Phalos I recently applied for the TRV in Canada. I am currently in Canada on PGWP and my PR application is in progress under CEC. I recently submitted my TRV application but I forgot to provide details regarding PR application in my TRV application. I already submitted web form asking to withdraw my application. I also submitted corrected form just in case if withdrawal is not possible. I also wrote email to visa office. Do you think that still they can charge me for misrepresentation? I am really worried.

frange

May 25, 2018
They have received my form!
No update!!do u know anything about this mistake?
It's not a problem at this step since this always happen. It would be a problem if they were asking you question about the mistake/misrepresentation. The fact that you anticipate and rectify that as early as you can, they will only add the information in your file. Nothing to worry about.

Maisha13

Mar 5, 2021
You wont be banned don worry about that.
But applying twice trv before PR looks very bad so thats why interview.
Actually i wanted to visit my brother with my mother! As my father died long ago it was tough for me to stay here alone!I got married later!I didn’t have idea I would get married with someone who lives in canada!! I have submitted them so many proof of contacs between me and my husband !!pray for us!

Maisha13

Mar 5, 2021
It's not a problem at this step since this always happen. It would be a problem if they were asking you question about the mistake/misrepresentation. The fact that you anticipate and rectify that as early as you can, they will only add the information in your file. Nothing to worry about.
Thanks for your reply!!I am really worried!!pray dor us please!!