March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
milleth082002 said:
Thank you for encouraging me to keep on reading this blog. Pwede bang magtanong kasi wooried lang ako kung talagang kailngan b ng malaki halaga talaga sa bank account ng husband ko. The consultant request at least to have $cad 7,000.00 in his account? SOWP ba ang dapat ko i-secure na application or together with TRV? Pls. help me.
Hello sis!! In ailooney’s case, nagsubmit ng bank cert ang hubby nya na 2,000CAD, then sya mismo, may bpi account din kaya 2 bank certs sinubmit nya. Si Joychel naman, walang sinubmit na bank cert, pero approved din at may 2 kids pang kasama sa application nya. She’s in Saskatchewan now with her hubby and kids.

You should apply for SOWP not TRV as far as I know (Considering qualified ka to apply for SOWP and study permit of daughter). For your info, I copied a link from CIC website:

“If you want to work in Canada, you must meet the requirements for a work permit. You must also meet the general requirements for entering Canada. This means that you might also need a passport and a temporary resident visa.

A temporary resident visa is an official document that is placed in your passport. To find out if you need a visa to enter Canada, see Visiting Canada.

If you require a temporary resident visa, you do not have to apply for it separately or pay a separate fee. If your work permit is approved, the visa will be issued at the same time as the documentation you need to enter Canada as a worker.”

So sis automatic na yun TRV pag nagapply ka ng open work permit.. Good luck, nandto lang kami to help you out..Sila pala, kasi magaapply palang din me. Hehe.. Good luck satin!!! ;)

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
ynoweh said:
Hello sis!! In ailooney's case, nagsubmit ng bank cert ang hubby nya na 2,000CAD, then sya mismo, may bpi account din kaya 2 bank certs sinubmit nya. Si Joychel naman, walang sinubmit na bank cert, pero approved din at may 2 kids pang kasama sa application nya. She's in Saskatchewan now with her hubby and kids.

You should apply for SOWP not TRV as far as I know (Considering qualified ka to apply for SOWP and study permit of daughter). For your info, I copied a link from CIC website:

“If you want to work in Canada, you must meet the requirements for a work permit. You must also meet the general requirements for entering Canada. This means that you might also need a passport and a temporary resident visa.

A temporary resident visa is an official document that is placed in your passport. To find out if you need a visa to enter Canada, see Visiting Canada.

If you require a temporary resident visa, you do not have to apply for it separately or pay a separate fee. If your work permit is approved, the visa will be issued at the same time as the documentation you need to enter Canada as a worker.”

So sis automatic na yun TRV pag nagapply ka ng open work permit.. Good luck, nandto lang kami to help you out..Sila pala, kasi magaapply palang din me. Hehe.. Good luck satin!!! ;)

God is so good! We been praying for this for so long and I know that He uses you guys to help to process our papers. We keep on praying and I know that He will use other people who will help us sincerely. We get and pay AIMS consultant recently before I found out this forum just now. Pero parang di naman kami masyado entertain even we pay already. Tapos ang laki pa ng hinihiging proof of funds. Thank to all that generously sharing their experiences and help. Maraming Salamat talaga. I will prepare all the documents and ready to apply by mid November. I'm just waiting for my daughter's passport to be release on November 7.

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Hello everyone.. for those who will apply for SOWP and study permit of kid/s, below are CIC forms that we need to accomplish as part of our application:

Applicant for Spousal Open Work Permit

Document Checklist for Work Permit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5488E.PDF

Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM 1295E)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1295E.PDF

Family Information Form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5645E.PDF (IMM 5645E)

Work Permit Information Form
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/assets/pdfs/wp_additional_info-en.pdf

Applicant for Study Permit (Children of Skilled Worker)

Document Checklist for Study Permit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5483E.pdf

Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.PDF

Family Information Form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5645E.PDF (IMM 5645E)

Hope this helps para mabawasan ang time sa paghahanap ng forms at makapagfocus sa ibang requirements. Good luck to all!!! God is always with us!!! God bless!!
;D

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
@milleth082002

Sad to hear your story with the consultancy firm.. Have you paid the consultancy fees in full? If partial pa lang, is there a way for you to have the consultancy agreement revoked? Like what most of forum members said, you don't need a consultant for this application... All members are willing to assist especially those who had their visas approved... and even those who are on the process of applying... Kung anu't anuman, nandito lang kami, bayanihan tayong pinoys... Good luck ulit!!! Pareho tayo mga mid Nov. apply. include kita sa prayers ko... :D ;D

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ynoweh said:
Hi plussy!! nice to hear from you in our thread. I really hope it's complete.. Others submitted more than that but hope mine would still suffice for CEM to process me and my son's application.

Thanks and good luck on your PR application.. ;) ;D
Hi Ynoweh,

Good luck too on your application.

It is a good thing that good souls like you and many others love helping and guiding applicants in need.

I pray that your family will be together again as one the soonest time possible.

Godspeed.

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
plussy said:
Hi Ynoweh,

Good luck too on your application.

It is a good thing that good souls like you and many others love helping and guiding applicants in need.

I pray that your family will be together again as one the soonest time possible.

Godspeed.
Hi plussy!! You are one of those... I've seen your posts and I really am glad to learn that you've been helping others a lot.. Thanks for appreciating people's concern with others, and for the prayers as well..

Let's keep our faith.. I truly believe He will grant us our visas.. Take care and God bless... :-* ;D

ailooney

Apr 4, 2011
NE Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 2, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2011 (received May 26, 2011)
LANDED..........
June 8, 2011
ynoweh said:
Hello sis!! In ailooney's case, nagsubmit ng bank cert ang hubby nya na 2,000CAD, then sya mismo, may bpi account din kaya 2 bank certs sinubmit nya. Si Joychel naman, walang sinubmit na bank cert, pero approved din at may 2 kids pang kasama sa application nya. She's in Saskatchewan now with her hubby and kids.

Hi, sis! Tumpak ang iyong mga kasagutan. Actually, hindi naman talaga required na malaki ang show money since may work nga ang hubby and expected to work ang wifey. Ang kaso the older the kid, it might need a little more income. Pero yun nga ang mga sisses natin yung iba payslip lang naman ang pinakita.

Sa mga queries mo naman, sis... I don't remember putting my name at the back of my check pero kung tatawag ka naman sa call center, they will give you the answer. Wag mo lang muna iclose yung LONG BROWN ENVELOPE and don't write anything at the back muna. Psensya na kasi January pa ako nag apply hehehe. Tapos dun naman sa form tama yung mga sagot ni Kenj. Questions yun about your employer so understood naman na wala ka pang employer. Some answered N/A or NOT APPLICABLE.

Did I miss anything out? Bilis humaba ng thread. Natulog lang ako eh 2 pages na nadagdag hehe. Ask nyo nalang ako ano pa concerns. Baka naskip ko yung iba. Thanks :)

micaela_72

May 8, 2011
Prince Rupert, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
6241 - CHEF
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO : Feb. 24, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec. 15, 2011
AOR Received.
April 20, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP-O on Mar 15th
Med's Request
April 20, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Apr12, 2013 In Process/ May 9th - PPR! thank God
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013 Got our PP with VIsa & COPR :) ECas : May 17th - Decision Made
LANDED..........
maybe July
milleth082002 said:
macabanting said:
based sa mga ka sis natin d2, yung mga forms na submit nila are:
Application of work permit made outside of canada
Family information form
Work permit information form
Husbands LMO, Work Permit, Employment contract, passport, T4 2010
and other suporting documents

sa proof of income, may mga ka sis tau na d cla nagpasa pero happy to say nandun na cla sa canada...
wait mo sis marami mga sasagot d2 baka tulog pa cla hehehe...

I'm more at peace now. Talking to you guy. Sana marami pang sumagot. But we are readying all the documents na. It is just finalizing all the docs and ang big problem ko eh kung talagang kailangan ng ganun kalaking halaga since my husband has ready employment contract. work permit Skilled B category, sss, payslips at LMO. Anyone who wants to enlighten and help me to this matter, please I need your advise. Thank you in advance. Thank you also to you and God Bless.
hi sis,

i did not submit proof of funds of my hubby when i applied, since i assume CEM will refer to his salary in Canada indicated in his LMO/JOb offer but i did submit a copy of my bank savings in phils. plus i also submit a copy of our land titles. Though these are not required by CEM, just want to make sure my application will be approved. kasi may nabasa ako sa mga ibang forums na nadedeny sila due to lack of ties to home country. kahit magkano nasa bank acct mo, pede na un basta mahalaga mkita ng immi officer na babalik ka ng pinas and temporary lng tlga ung pagpunta ng canada. pag nsa canada, syempre iba na plano natin..hehehe.

goodluck & god bless....

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
ynoweh said:
@ milleth082002

Sad to hear your story with the consultancy firm.. Have you paid the consultancy fees in full? If partial pa lang, is there a way for you to have the consultancy agreement revoked? Like what most of forum members said, you don't need a consultant for this application... All members are willing to assist especially those who had their visas approved... and even those who are on the process of applying... Kung anu't anuman, nandito lang kami, bayanihan tayong pinoys... Good luck ulit!!! Pareho tayo mga mid Nov. apply. include kita sa prayers ko... :D ;D
Hi Ynoweh! thank you for providing all the links and for the prayers. I will continue to pray as well for all of us aspiring to be with their family. My husband already pay for AIMS for CAD$800 just last week kasi nga we thought it is best for us to get a consultant kasi nahihirapan na sya na magkakalayo kami n pamilya. But then after paying the consultant it seems they are reluctant to assist us kasi medyo busy pa raw sila kaya 2nd week of Nov pa kami assist. Nakakainis nga kasi mga Filipino pa naman may-ari ng AIMS including the consultant. Buti na lang na meet ko kayo lahat dito. I feel relieved and at peace. Thank you so much. Let`s pray to one another.

jeckay

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 3, 2011
AOR Received.
August 10, 2011
Med's Request
August 10, 2011
Med's Done....
August 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 7, 2011
milleth082002 said:
Please help me SOWP application. I.m new here and this is a blessing that I found this forum. I'm totally confused and worried on how to apply for SOWP. My husband is working in Calgary as NOC 6212 or Skilled Worker NOC B as food service supervisor. He was there for almost 4 years pero recently alng sya naging supervisor. He got his work permit last aug 15, 2011 and we learned from others Filipinos there that he can get na his family since NOC B na yung category nya. Please help us kung ano po mga requirements at kailangan namin fill up na apllication forms sa Canadian embassy manila. Gusto rin namin isama yung 16 yrs old daughter ko. Please help us and how much money my husband need in bank para sa financial support. Sana matulungan nyo kami kasi napaka importante samin ang magkasasama kami na pamilya. Ang tagal na kasi ng hinintay namin. Maraming salamat sa mga willing to share their help and experiences. God Bless!
Hi! milleth yes you can apply for SOWP and study permit for your daughter i suggest gather the documents now kasi need at least 6 months un Work Permit validity upon application, you can check sa previous posts yun mga documents we submitted. you can download the application forms with this site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/work.asp and call CEM at 8459200 inquire mo lang they're so nice naman puede ka mangulit ;) pero if you still have questions you can post here naman we're all willing to help pinagdanan din namin yan for sure you'll have so much questions in mind in the process of the application kaya post mo lang dito. regarding sa account balance some of us send bank certificate sabi nila at least $2k ata pero others don't submit bank certificates naman pero CEM issued them visas it really depends sa Visa Officer na hahawak ng application mo. goodluck sa application mo and just keep the faith and pray... ;D ;D ;D

jeckay

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 3, 2011
AOR Received.
August 10, 2011
Med's Request
August 10, 2011
Med's Done....
August 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 7, 2011
ynoweh said:
Hi sis! Thanks for posting this... I have totally forgotten about this “Work Permit Information Form” that an accompanying spouse needs to accomplish.. ;D

@ milleth082002
Don't you worry, tulog lang mga ka-sis natin ngayon, aga pa kasi dun. Always check this forum madami sasagot sa concerns mo. Good luck...welcome sa forum.. :)
Hi ynoweh i suggest call ka rin sa CEM landlyn 8459200 para masabi nia ung mga docs and application forms that they really require kasi un iba namin sinubmit isinabay na lang nmin kasi nkita nga nmin from this forum CEM ask for additional docs... :D :D :D

jewelle

Aug 15, 2011
hi everyone! nkakainspire nmn mga post sa forum lalo tuloy me umaasa n m grant din kmi ng visa ng mga daughters ko, ng aaply na si hubby ng wp and hopefully m release sya dec or 1st week ng january yun lng kse mga doc nya nid ko para mkapg pass sa embasy ,, ask ko lng din po wat kind of visa i will apply to my kids 5 yrs old and 3yrs old kse parang nbasa ko n study permit if 6yrs old above tama po ba pero yung eldest ko po eh prep n sya dito and were planning na si bunso eh mg kinder sa canada if m grant kmi ng visa plss help po sa mga same age yung mga kids n iaaply thanks and god bless to all!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

ailooney

Apr 4, 2011
NE Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 2, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2011 (received May 26, 2011)
LANDED..........
June 8, 2011
@micaela_72 na-add na ba kita sa fb? nacoconfuse kasi ako sa mga nasa fb account ko kasi iba yung names ng mga sis dito. ehehehe. :D

manellie

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug. 4, 2011
Med's Request
Aug. 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 8, 2011 Further med info : Nov. 3, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 1, 2010 VISA Rcvd: Dec 26, 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 11, 2011 PR Med req Jan 16, 2011
ynoweh said:
@ manellie

Hi sis!! ngayon ko lang napansin timelines mo, august 8 pa completed ang medical mo and you haven't heard from CEM yet? For almost three months from MR?.... Or mali lang pagkaintindi ko... :'(

@ynoweh

tama ka aug 8 ako ng pamedical but i didn't do xray kc 1st trimester ko that time. then last oct 19 i rcvd a letter from CEM n they need a further medical information before they make a decision about my application. my letter din cla pra sa medical institution n pinuntahan ko. last oct 24 ng pa xray n ko. pinayagan na ko ng OB ko na mgpa xray basta my abdominal shield. sabi after 1 week pag ok ang xray ko they will forward it to the embassy. pls pray for me na ok na pra m approved n visa ko. now im going 5 months to my 2nd baby (twins)... para pede p kming bumyahe ng anak ko. we applied also a student permit for my 6 yrs. old son. thank you :D ;)

oxie18

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013; Med's Sent: 05-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
ynoweh said:
Thanks bro!!!... One more pero very petty lang, You have accomplished form 1295 electronically, right? Kasi yun sa Province/State na question, may list box where you could just choose from. Pag sinelect ko yun Country na Philippines, disabled yun cursor, so di ko matype yun Laguna as province.. Pwede ko ba isingit na din yun Laguna sa City/Town? Thanks!!! ;-)
Hi sis... for me, I left them blank since disabled naman sya. Then I clicked Validate to make sure that I have accomplished the form correctly. Dapat pag nagprint ka ng form kasama ung mga bar codes sa last page. Hope this helps :)