+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Congrats bodgerx, things are moving from london office as well, i got email reply today of my last email reply reads as :

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

In other words, another couple of days or weeks for me before i get anything !!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

bodgerx said:
Woohoo! Document request arrived today! Was it a coincidence, given my question last week to CHC London?
Good for you Man. All the best.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hello,
Can any of the recent applicants that got their document request letter share it with us?
I know BobbyB shared a request letter a while ago, but I would like to know if the recent ones differ from that one.

I would like to know if they tell you specific instructions about how transcripts should be sent, and whether or not one needs to provide state police certificates in addition to FBI certificate.

I see that the person right below me on trackitt.com just received his letter, so I am keeping my fingers crossed, even though I have the feeling that they may have just sent the letter for August 2007 applicants. Either way, I should get mine in one or two months hopefully. I can wait to see how trackitt develops in the next couple of days.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edupolo said:
Hello,
Can any of the recent applicants that got their document request letter share it with us?
I know BobbyB shared a request letter a while ago, but I would like to know if the recent ones differ from that one.

I would like to know if they tell you specific instructions about how transcripts should be sent, and whether or not one needs to provide state police certificates in addition to FBI certificate.

I see that the person right below me on trackitt.com just received his letter, so I am keeping my fingers crossed, even though I have the feeling that they may have just sent the letter for August 2007 applicants. Either way, I should get mine in one or two months hopefully. I can wait to see how trackitt develops in the next couple of days.
Edupolo, I thought you were an August 2007 Candidate?. If yes, then you should be getting your letter soon as well.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
nope! September 6th, 2007, so getting quite close.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edupolo said:
nope! September 6th, 2007, so getting quite close.
I'm sure you are going to be in the next batch.:))
I think one can deduce from trackkit, that there are not many August applicants and as such they may want to send out letters to applicants of September and October as well. And if I am lucky, maybe November2007 applicants too. At least that will show some movement in our cases.(another hurdle crossed this year). :))

Jibbbbran

Nov 3, 2009
Hi guys, we applied from London on -17 January 2007, were asked for doc submittion on -feb 2007,sent complete doc on -15 June 2009 and are still waiting past the 120 days.Have no idea what to expect. Have an M.B.A from U.S.am based in Saudi arabia and am a paki with an indian wife, two kids born in U.S and the other two Indians. all documents are complete, yet no word . what do you guys think.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jibbbbran said:
Hi guys, we applied from London on -17 January 2007, were asked for doc submittion on -feb 2007,sent complete doc on -15 June 2009 and are still waiting past the 120 days.Have no idea what to expect. Have an M.B.A from U.S.am based in Saudi arabia and am a paki with an indian wife, two kids born in U.S and the other two Indians. all documents are complete, yet no word . what do you guys think.
The London office seems to be busy "otherwise". Things seem to have slowed down a bit from their sides.
You may want to drop them a reminder via email using the case specific enquiry form on their web-site. It seems to have worked for a few applicants, who asked about their documents update request letter, and all of sudden the letters started flowing again (AUGUST2007 APPLICANTS).

Alternatively, if you are not in a hurry, just relax and wait another month or two and if you still see no movement then revert back to my initial proposal: )

Good Luck.

BobbyB

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like only a bunch of (August2007) applicants got the docs update letter. Looks kind of peculiar to me.
Is there anything common or unique to these applicants?.
Could it be that they now follow the rule, ask and you get? If you don't, you wait?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
I think all the August one's are sorted, nothing like last time when they sorted all June and July applicants at the same time, me being Sept. applicant might have to wait another couple of weeks as i wrote a reminder to them and they said if anything, they'll post !! So next one's are porbably Sept. one's !!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
I think all the August one's are sorted, nothing like last time when they sorted all June and July applicants at the same time, me being Sept. applicant might have to wait another couple of weeks as i wrote a reminder to them and they said if anything, they'll post !! So next one's are porbably Sept. one's !!
Hi Ahmadtajwer,

How did you get to the conclusion that all August2007 Applicants have been sorted? I can only see 3 applicants on trackit.com and all three are UK Nationals, or could it be others are not updating?

Anymore updates @ all?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
ya coz in otehr forums as well, there are people who keep getting their letters for updated docs., i must have seen another 8 of them in different forums who has got the stated letter so i'm amusing so. People hasn't updraded their status on trackitt yet coz it's once a month thing !! Anyways things are moving so be hopeful and keep your fingers crossed as well.

coolguy001

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
One of my friend applied in october2004.He got a letter for update docs in nov2008,sent docs to embassy in dec,2008.Till date dint got any reply from their end.Still waiting for their response.

coolguy001