+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Everyone,

Nice to see that this thread is still alive, in terms of Doc. Request Letter, no news, so..... I'm on snooze mode at the moment with every now and than wait for postman. ::)

Anywayz nice to hear Bobby that you are going away and that, you received a generic reply and are ready for another 2 years, well what can one do with hands tied.

Marry Xmas and Happy New Year to all the readers. I hope the new year will bring in some news.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
Hi Everyone,

Nice to see that this thread is still alive, in terms of Doc. Request Letter, no news, so..... I'm on snooze mode at the moment with every now and than wait for postman. ::)

Anywayz nice to hear Bobby that you are going away and that, you received a generic reply and are ready for another 2 years? (NO WAY MAN, I'll wait for another 6Months and that's it. If it happens within that time period all well and good and if not, I'll focus and am ready for the future here in UK as well. I'd become a tourist or visitor to Canada, maybe make it a holiday resort for me and my kids (LOL)), well what can one do with hands tied.

Marry Xmas and Happy New Year to all the readers. I hope the new year will bring in some news.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you too!!!

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
I have applied on Sept 2007 and still waiting for documents submission. I am from Pakistan.Can somebody tell me when I'll be asked to submitt full documents. Regards and Happy Christmas to everyone.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon99 said:
I have applied on Sept 2007 and still waiting for documents submission. I am from Pakistan.Can somebody tell me when I'll be asked to submitt full documents. Regards and Happy Christmas to everyone.
Man, I wish I knew. Just follow this thread and check for any updates. I am sure you know that this thread is for applications filed @ London CIC, in UK. If you do get any info please update us.
Merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance to you too.
BobbyB

rufruf

Dec 30, 2009
Bigmo said:
Still no response? Whats going on man?
hi Bigmo,

i am sudanese too and i have applied just a little after you did - in Dec 07 recieved teh AOR and still waiting ... i assumed that you did all by yourself and not through attorney ....

from what i am reading we should expect something in 2010 just keep your fingers crossed

where r u based ? i am in Riyadh, SA

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon99 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2007-pakistani-applicants-t31141.0.html;msg193749#msg193749

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Happy New Year! Hopefully 2010 is better than 2009 (the year of waiting around)
I am hoping that once the Canadian embassy goes back into normal working hours and staff there catch up with their emails and pending issues we start to see more document requests. I am next on the list to receive it as per trackitt.com, so getting quite excited about it.
I have been quite busy with work for the last couple of months so not too sure if there have been any major changes on FSW rules for 2007 applicants. By the looks of the CIC website, the only thing is that state clearances may not be required unless specified.
By the way, it looks like medical requests have been stalled lately, any reasons for that?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edupolo said:
Happy New Year! Hopefully 2010 is better than 2009 (the year of waiting around)
I am hoping that once the Canadian embassy goes back into normal working hours and staff there catch up with their emails and pending issues we start to see more document requests. I am next on the list to receive it as per trackitt.com, so getting quite excited about it.
I have been quite busy with work for the last couple of months so not too sure if there have been any major changes on FSW rules for 2007 applicants. By the looks of the CIC website, the only thing is that state clearances may not be required unless specified.
By the way, it looks like medical requests have been stalled lately, any reasons for that?
HOPE HOPE HOPE. Hope that 2010 would be a better year for 2007 Applicants that are still waiting, but again it is just, HOPE, HOPE and HOPE.

Good Luck.

BobbyB.

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
BobbyB said:
HOPE HOPE HOPE. Hope that 2010 would be a better year for 2007 Applicants that are still waiting, but again it is just, HOPE, HOPE and HOPE.

Good Luck.

BobbyB.
Yeah,I guess it's all about hope and hope.Towards the end of last year, I submitted my passport/RPRF/and Medicals.My Ecas is permanently on "in process mode" I hope those docs actually got onto the CIC table!..now awaiting a decision.I hope, it had been determined long before asking for my documents, that I had hit the spot..I mean the 67 mark! ::)

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
You'll be fine tonnyinchina. Hopefully the guys at London CIC's new year's resolutions are to get through our applications quicktime. Hey atleast you've had your passport request etc etc. I haven't heard a squeak since Nov 2007. Oh well all in good time.

All the best for the new year.

M

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonnyinchina said:
Yeah,I guess it's all about hope and hope.Towards the end of last year, I submitted my passport/RPRF/and Medicals.My Ecas is permanently on "in process mode" I hope those docs actually got onto the CIC table!..now awaiting a decision.I hope, it had been determined long before asking for my documents, that I had hit the spot..I mean the 67 mark! ::)
Don't worry, Man. I've told you b4. I am sure, you will be landing in the next 3-6Months. Positive.
Good Luck.

BobbyB

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like CIC London has put all old applicants, especially 2007 to (Winter) sleep.
Quasi -"Hibernation Mode" (LOL) :p
:'(

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
It could be that many visa offices were given quotas and London might have run out of it. I am putting the idea of quotas out of my ears but I could see it as a possibility. Hopefully 2010 brings you good news.

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Hi BobbyB and other 2007 hopefuls,

At least this thread is alive. I am still hoping for the second letter this first quarter of
2010, filed and aor received Nov. 2007, London visa office.

Piolo

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
It could be that many visa offices were given quotas and London might have run out of it. I am putting the idea of quotas out of my ears but I could see it as a possibility. Hopefully 2010 brings you good news.
Thanks for the wishes, Man.
Well, once again, all we can do is wait. I kind of get irritated by the words wait, patience etc. nowadayz!!! (LOL) 8)

By the way, just in case I don't make it to the dreamland for one reason or the other, Please do let me know your whereabouts when you land and I'll pay you a visit when I am over there to visit my family during the Hols. :D

Best of luck to you too.

Bobbyb