+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For All The Lebanese on this forum

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Well apparently I was put in my place being told to mind my own business :) If this is what you are like in reality.. wow .. this is a public forum and Rasha being my friend it is my business thank you very much.. and as for that Federal Court of Appeal example between two companies.. I see no relevance or any relation with immigration.. I don't even understand why you would up some random court case up?? Don't mock people's intelligence here and please stop telling me to educate myself in whatever it is that you are spewing.. because it makes no sense!

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Boncuk said:
Well apparently I was put in my place being told to mind my own business :) If this is what you are like in reality.. wow .. this is a public forum and Rasha being my friend it is my business thank you very much.. and as for that Federal Court of Appeal example between two companies.. I see no relevance or any relation with immigration.. I don't even understand why you would up some random court case up?? Don't mock people's intelligence here and please stop telling me to educate myself in whatever it is that you are spewing.. because it makes no sense!
*HUGS* I was coming home to comment and you took the words out of my mouth ya hilweh :). I agree though, I did what I told you I was was going to do do privately...we'll let the chips fall where they may. I think enough is enough :). You can mind any business you want ;).

I got the letter confirming my case today - inshallah you will get yours soon too sweetie!!!

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
God I hope so!!! The egyptian postal system is so brutal :*( lol Our postman is a moron too so he's gonna see the english and freak out!! lol I'm waiting you ya habibti..

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hello there, so no news from Damascus office, good, bad, what so ever, any news...
are they still on spring break, or early summer break, or closed because of the swine influenza , or whatever it is called...God , it is spreading and had become human to human transition...that is all what we need now..:)
I am still waiting my FBI and state police clearance; hopefully we will get them during these coming days.
My husband rent a house in Windsor, and starting to open a new business in Windsor, so after sending them all these new document, I hope that we will be done.
I was thinking the other day, is there any chance that after asking for lease and job offer, they might say no...I mean can I sleep good at night thinking because they have asked to pay the PRF, bring a lease and a new business or job offer, that mean I am approved??? because it has costed us lot of money.
What about you Boujasim, long time no hear from you, marlena, Rasha, the other any news..?
I was shocked yesterday by the info and links that Leon give me concerning the driving license…I am sure will miss driving in Lebanon, with no rule, few sign, and most of the driving license card is earned will you are in the comfort of your house, no test no nothing…I am sure going to miss Lebanon…

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Rorita,

no news - now we play the waiting game. Our Immigration Lawyer/Friend in Egypt said that they probably won't crack the file open before June 1, so we wait :).

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Why they will wait for June1??? are they waiting any document from you, or how did your lawyer knew about that date, cause our lawyer kept saying that he can't get date or stuff like that as long as the file in in the normal process..

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
I'm still waiting for dh (hubby) to get bck to me on that - he's on location (film set) for two weeks....I suspect that was said b'coz Egypt has 40-50 day look back on files [usually] I dont know tho'....

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Hi Rasha and Rorita

I have all additional documents that i would like to send but not sure if I shoudl send them directly to my husband in Lebanon or Damascus.

I received my actual marriage certificate yesterday finally!!!!!after waiting for 4 months for it.
I also added him on my health plan at work, my insurance plan and others.
I have a confirmation ticket to visit him in September I'm not sure it would help
I have a true copy from our lawyer the house under both names.

Should I wait or send them directly to my husband.

I'm praying and wishing his process will be somehow delayed until I go to Lebanon. I don't want to receive nay bad news before I am with him.

Did you heard anything about boujasim. Hope everything went well with him.

Thanks

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Well Marlena, these are very good proof, but I guess it is a good idea if you wait until you get a confirmation from Damascus or AOR that they have received your file where they will give your husband file a B number, witch will be his identification number thru this lovely process, so when you have a B number, you should, as I have read here there that each email or document sent or paper or what so ever sent to consult, it is better to have all these:
"Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us" as they asked me.
Rasha, I am sorry but where are you in the process, since I read a lot over this forum, I have started loosing focus on some friends

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Damascus send confirmation letter to the sponsor or to the principal applicant once to confirm the file has been received.
I read through threads in this forum sometimes they don't send any.
Since you are Lebanese and we are dealing with the same Visa office did your husband receive any????
Thanks for the info.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Damascus office will send any letter or request of document or any communication to the address you have provide in your application, witch I hope it is in canda , and not in lebanon, cause in lebanon, you may say that we are still use "Al Hamam Al Zajil" witch means the dove that used to carry letter, up to your luck if your letter arrive or no.
In my case, the mailing address that we have provided since the begining is our lawyer office address, so all our communication from and to has to pass by him, less headach.
Damascus office received my file sometime in january 2009, start processing and updated the e-cas february 12-2009 "in Process", and an AOR letter in february 26-2009.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
lol rorita thats how its like in Egypt as well.. So many things just disappear..
BTW rorita I was born in Windsor, I'm sure you will like it.. quiet, the people are nice, there is a big lebanese community there. The mayor is lebanese too :) We are moving there once this is all finished as well :)

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Rorita, I'm about a week behind Boncuk :). Part 1, my sponsoring my husband has been approved and my file was sent to his country three weeks ago. We are in the waiting game for the second part.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Thanks Rorita. You wrote Damascus will send a letter to the address that I have indicated on the application.
Since the principal applicant lives in Lebanon Ihad to indicate his address instead of mine on his PR application. I guess I shouldn't done that especially like you mentioned with the post in Lebanon it's so hard to receive anything.
Ok if I want eventually to find e-cas # where can i request such information to be able to add additional documents to our file????
Should I wait until he is asked for his interview if there any??? /
Should I send an email to Damascus embassy requiring the e-cas# on the application and explaining that I need to send additional documents to the file?

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Marlena,

As you are Canadian and in Canada, why don't you contact your MP to see if he/she can assist you in gaining some information? At least to know when your file was received overseas, what is the status, and how to get additional documents to your file - I would think that they can assist you well.

In addition, have you tried calling CIC and explaining the situation to them, to gain more information? You have valid questions, and they should be able to best assist you in getting the information forward.

Finally, if you have received the letter from CIC, they should hve given an address to respond - myself I would duplicate any additional docs [keep one copy for yourself] send one copy to CIC-M to be appended to your file - with your case number/file number as listed on the letter; send ANOTHER copy to the address in the letter they have sent you, (the one that said you were approved to sponsor). AND send a copy to your husband, and if he can physically drop a copy to the local embassy with your file number - that will ensure it gets there. That's what I have done anyway....hope it helps.