7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
nitroxn said:
So do we have to take the medicals twice? Grhhh...
Nitroxn, No, only once...this case (2-3Xfollow-up xray) is only for applicants with XRAY findings on the initial medical...

;D
gcc

Oh!CANADA

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Feb 2007
IELTS Request
Apr 2009
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec. 31, 2010
gcctocanada said:
Nitroxn, No, only once...this case (2-3Xfollow-up xray) is only for applicants with XRAY findings on the initial medical...

;D
gcc
Hi gcc!

It depends because my husband's initial X-RAY result was negative as well. Maybe VO considered his job wherein he's presently working in petrochemical company & previously connected w/ Oil & Gas company... maybe they want to make sure that my husband's lung condition is ok.

Regards & good luck to all of us :) :) :) :)

pb55

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Hello Friends

I wonder if you can help on a query.

If you get repeat medicals what is the time limit given to conduct repeat medicals within which you have to comply? Please mention the visa office as well.

Thanks.

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Oh!CANADA said:
Hi gcc!

It depends because my husband's initial X-RAY result was negative as well. Maybe VO considered his job wherein he's presently working in petrochemical company & previously connected w/ Oil & Gas company... maybe they want to make sure that my husband's lung condition is ok.

Regards & good luck to all of us :) :) :) :)
Ohcanada, Really, because usually if lung function, we perform spirometry only as additional test...anyway this is good additional knowledge though :D thanks

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
gcctocanada said:

;D
gcc
Thats too bad. Was there anything wrong with the X-ray? anything suspicious.

sherin0621

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
25/3/2010
Med's Done....
15/4/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
req..24/12/2010 ..sent on 30/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
in process to decision made on 18/1/2011/visa issued on 17th
LANDED..........
planning in march
i am waiting 4 the ppr.......this time i wil get my ppr.............. ;D ;D ;D

Oh!CANADA

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Feb 2007
IELTS Request
Apr 2009
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec. 31, 2010
sherin0621 said:
oh canada

pls let me know if there is any update on ur case.my sputum result has gone on aug 9th.evrything is fine.

regards]
sherry
[/quote

Hi sherry & all,

I just got an update letter from cic-london requiring us to submit a new POF until Nov 20, 2010 coz we included the value of our property during docs submission.

I'm praying that POF update will be the last stage of our case before PPR!

Regards & goodluck to all :)

ice_man

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
in my case, i have declared that i have history of TB before, it was already cleared way back 2007, the x-ray shows (almost) no signs or history of TB like scar, they did not asked for further test, they just asked for our passport after a month and 2 weeks of waiting. but after we have made our medical we requested our DMP to issue us a request for sputum/culture, just in case the embassy will be asking for it, atleast we have done it already, since sputum results takes about 2 months for culture...

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
If you had PTB history which was already cured 10 years ago, do you still need to declare it when you do the medicals? Annual medical exam at work have all been clear; initial few years (2 or 3 perhaps) had to undergo apico lordotic view along with the usual xray. I am not sure if there had been any scar or still has and have not kept my xray negatives either as mostly they were sent directly to the companies I worked for. If I were to declare it, what possible prelim tests do i need to do now to make the process faster as I understand it would take around 2 months for the sputum result. I am currently in Dubai and my visa office is London.

Appreciate any feedback/suggestions please. thanks in advance.

ice_man

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Pachochay said:
Dear All,
If you had PTB history which was already cured 10 years ago, do you still need to declare it when you do the medicals? Annual medical exam at work have all been clear; initial few years (2 or 3 perhaps) had to undergo apico lordotic view along with the usual xray. I am not sure if there had been any scar or still has and have not kept my xray negatives either as mostly they were sent directly to the companies I worked for. If I were to declare it, what possible prelim tests do i need to do now to make the process faster as I understand it would take around 2 months for the sputum result. I am currently in Dubai and my visa office is London.

Appreciate any feedback/suggestions please. thanks in advance.
same problem before as to declare it or not, in my case, my x-ray shows no signs of scar. but we still did declare it, the key is being honest lang talaga. If you don't declare it, and they find out later that there is something in your x-ray (a scar) they will tr8 it as "new" case of TB.

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, Iceman. Are you done with sputum test?

When we had our annual vacation sa Pinas last July, we had the Executive check-up and had clear xray. I'll just bring it along then.
God Bless.

ice_man said:
same problem before as to declare it or not, in my case, my x-ray shows no signs of scar. but we still did declare it, the key is being honest lang talaga. If you don't declare it, and they find out later that there is something in your x-ray (a scar) they will tr8 it as "new" case of TB.

ice_man

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
^ the embassy didn't asked for additional sputum test, but yes we still did undergo sputum test just incase they will asked for it, we will be getting the result next week, bu im pretty sure it was clear. Is there a noticeable scar in your x-ray? did you asked you pulmonary doctor kung nakikita pa ba yung scar?

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ice_man said:
^ the embassy didn't asked for additional sputum test, but yes we still did undergo sputum test just incase they will asked for it, we will be getting the result next week, bu im pretty sure it was clear. Is there a noticeable scar in your x-ray? did you asked you pulmonary doctor kung nakikita pa ba yung scar?
Actually I have no idea if my July 2010 xray shows any scar and I also did not think of asking the doctor back home. So I will just probably take it to a doctor here in Dubai. Thanks again for sharing. Share mo naman pag nakuha mo na yung sputum result mo ha? Thanks and good luck.

emy1001

Sep 14, 2010
sherin0621 said:
i am waiting 4 the ppr.......this time i wil get my ppr.............. ;D ;D ;D
Hi sherry Hi all
do u get ur ppr I hope so
i want 2 know what is going on after second medical '
is there anyone got visa after all of this??!!

ice_man

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Pachochay said:
Actually I have no idea if my July 2010 xray shows any scar and I also did not think of asking the doctor back home. So I will just probably take it to a doctor here in Dubai. Thanks again for sharing. Share mo naman pag nakuha mo na yung sputum result mo ha? Thanks and good luck.
negative naman po sa awa ng dyos ;)