+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision?

Etl2003

Aug 21, 2024
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision - July 30, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive the decision after this date? I’m due to start my studies in 2 weeks time!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Final decision - July 30, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive the decision after this date? I’m due to start my studies in 2 weeks time!
Impossible to say you should be speaking to your school about deferral to next semester.

Aug 8, 2024

I received a similar update on July 31st. No update after

huyvien2008

Aug 25, 2024
When did you all apply? I applied via SDS from Vietnam on July 13. Got my biometrics on July 17 and medicals passed on Aug 6. Not heard anything back from IRCC since then.

alleann02

Aug 6, 2024
Mine said this:
Applied: May 23, 2024

Final decision - May 30, 2024: Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.) - I did so a week after and even got it stamped with a TRV... it is now August.

Yet, I called to confirm and ask about my Letter of Introduction to show at the border and they said my application is still open for review and in progress.

Idk what IRCC is on but someone obviously did not do their job right.

Aug 29, 2024

Same Situation, can we contact like on whatsapp?