+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision PR application

vueha007

Dec 10, 2018
Hi, I am in a similar situation except I am still waiting for any email from IRCC.

1. Applied for PR under CEC category on Sept 11, 2023.
2. Checked GC Key (8th Jan, 2024) and saw an update regarding the Final Decision - "5th January, 2024. Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made."

I called IRCC on 12th Jan) to check the status of my application & was told that all the assessements have been done and it just needs to be completed (not very sure as to what exactlty!).

But, till date I have not received any email or GC Key update. I even checked the PR tracker and it gives me the same information as the IRCC officer had.

I undestand that there is no set timeline on when IRCC sends portal email but it will be helpful if anyone in the same situation can share how long did it take for them to get an email.
Hello,

Thanks foe your info. I applied for PR under QSW and wonder if I can track my application using PR Tracker? I can only follow it via GC Key and was not able to create PR Tracker account. Few people told me that PR application under Quebec skilled worker program can’t create PR Tracker account like Express Entry. Could you please confirm this?

I really appreciate this!