+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision PR application

anjelica_3948

Jan 16, 2024
Hi, I am in a similar situation except I am still waiting for any email from IRCC.

1. Applied for PR under CEC category on Sept 11, 2023.
2. Checked GC Key (8th Jan, 2024) and saw an update regarding the Final Decision - "5th January, 2024. Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made."

I called IRCC on 12th Jan) to check the status of my application & was told that all the assessements have been done and it just needs to be completed (not very sure as to what exactlty!).

But, till date I have not received any email or GC Key update. I even checked the PR tracker and it gives me the same information as the IRCC officer had.

I undestand that there is no set timeline on when IRCC sends portal email but it will be helpful if anyone in the same situation can share how long did it take for them to get an email.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hi, I am in a similar situation except I am still waiting for any email from IRCC.

2. Checked GC Key (8th Jan, 2024) and saw an update regarding the Final Decision - "5th January, 2024. Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made."

I called IRCC on 12th Jan) to check the status of my application & was told that all the assessements have been done and it just needs to be completed (not very sure as to what exactlty!).

But, till date I have not received any email or GC Key update. I even checked the PR tracker and it gives me the same information as the IRCC officer had.

I undestand that there is no set timeline on when IRCC sends portal email but it will be helpful if anyone in the same situation can share how long did it take for them to get an email.
hi may i know what is thst PR tracker?

Aug 13, 2023
Hi all,

Need some help, it is getting very anxious and restless since it has been a long time since AOR.

Yesterday, I received the below on my cic profile.
Latest update:
Final decision - January 19, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There is no update on my COPR expiry on the tracker tool, today is Saturday. But they did extend my medical by 8 months as it was expiring soon. I called IRCC and they said everything look ok on file.

Can someone guide me on next steps,please?

Aug 13, 2023
Hi all,

Need some help, it is getting very anxious and restless since it has been a long time since AOR.

Latest update:
Final decision - January 19, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There is no update on my COPR expiry on the tracker tool, today is Saturday. But they did extend my medical by 8 months as it was expiring soon. I called IRCC and they said everything look ok on file.

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
Hi all,

Latest update:

You're going to receive PR portal 1 soon. You should call IRCC to ask if they've sent the email already. A lot of times, the email just went missing.
What tracker are you using to check COPR expiry ?

Bansal78

Feb 14, 2024
Hi all,

Latest update:

Feb 24, 2024

we are exactly like you , Final decision on % the of January but till now still nothing

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
we are exactly like you , Final decision on % the of January but till now still nothing
you should call them, i had final decision and agent told me they already sent P1 email but i did not receive it, so the agent told me he will ask to the visa office to resend the P1 email.