+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling out Fee Receipt

misterkel

Mar 29, 2011
Filling out online payment fee receipt. My sponsor thinks she fills out her information - I think it's my information as the principal applicant. Any help?
Also, what do we fill out in the client ID box?

Material

Feb 16, 2011
It doesnt matter who fills it .....your both on file.
Client ID is a number that CIC gives you when they start processing your file.Which stage are you at ? or are you just starting?

You can also find the client ID on a visa that is issued to you when you enterd Canada or a work permit if you have any of those?

Also if your wife is a PR than her client ID would be on her PR card

valy79

Star Member
Aug 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
File Transfer...
10-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-07-2011
In our case the sponsor filled it out (I read somewhere that he/she is the one who is supposed to pay the fees, but I am not sure if that is right);anyway, the way we did it worked out so it can't be wrong :)

If the sponsor is a Canadian citizen you don't fill out the Client ID (just leave it blank; that's what we did as well); if he/she is a Permanent Residence he/she should have a client ID from that.

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
I was the sponsor and I filled out the form (I also paid the fees).

misterkel said:
Filling out online payment fee receipt. My sponsor thinks she fills out her information - I think it's my information as the principal applicant. Any help?
Also, what do we fill out in the client ID box?

angelmoon

Jul 13, 2011
ok so what if I am the sponsor but my husband (the applicant) paid the fees? and the billing address for the credit card does not match our current address where we are living? Do we fill out my information because it (seems to be) the sponsor who is suppose to pay? Do we fill out his information, but if we do which address do we use the one that we live at - that's on our application? Or the one that is the billing address for the credit card? arrghh this is the very last thing we have to do... please help ^^;;

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelmoon said:
ok so what if I am the sponsor but my husband (the applicant) paid the fees? and the billing address for the credit card does not match our current address where we are living? Do we fill out my information because it (seems to be) the sponsor who is suppose to pay? Do we fill out his information, but if we do which address do we use the one that we live at - that's on our application? Or the one that is the billing address for the credit card? arrghh this is the very last thing we have to do... please help ^^;;
the person that pays fill it out