29-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2010
CPA2CANADA said:
kabayans thanks for sharing all your stories.....it is really helpful to have this forum.....

BTW...guys london office doesnt specifically mention Certificate of No Marriage, only birth certificate.....what do you think? do i need to include that in my full apli? i still dont have the CENOMAR with me...

another question....did you submit the original NSO authenticated birth certi or only notarized photocopies?

im still trying to get hold of my police clearances here in KSA and Qatar....and they are not easy to obtain....hope i could get it soonest....
Hi IDN, notarized copy of birth certif on NSO paper will do. Instructions say submit notarized copies except that police certs must be original. You don't have to submit original.

For Cenomar, if London does not require it, then you don't have to bother submitting it. But it won't hurt to submit it I guess if you really want to.

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Hi to all......

Am glad to have known about your current status...

Hope to be updated also from our other kababayan...

Am truly inspired by this forum..knowing that Filipinos and other nationalities, as well....are on the GO....for progress.

Good luck to all of us...and GOD bless us all!!!

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Hello again to all....

to CPA2CAnada....

I sent all ORIGINAL documents ( as per Manila Visa Office Instructions), which included Educational documents, identity
documents, bank statement, IELTS result, employment contracts, etc...
Spouse's applicable original documents were also included.
EXEMPTION: Photocopy of our passports (mine, spouse and kids), were notarized and submitted as well...
But as for you.. you just have to strictly follow the LOndon Visa Office instructions ( I believe so), because
every Visa Office is distinct, unique and precise with their instructions....

to reydon 123...
I believe we are on the same boat now.....
since our current status is...Application Received...
Hopefully there will be "newer" developments...soon....LOL!

Please keep in touch....

to Mom2karl
Good luck sa IELTS mo...You can do it...Kaya mo yan!!!....

to jtob...what is your current status?

to Jhunmalijan...
...yes...I agree with kyu010170, that you need to take the IELTS....
...Good luck as well...Kaya mo rin yan!

to rojani...i believe...you are correct....

To all of us......PATIENCE...is a virtue....
.......'till next time.......

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
to mig welder...
if you dont mind me asking?...waht is your updated status? tnx..

to dlsumed96....we are on the same boat as well....if am not mistaken...
since we are now waiting for medicals....
...hope to hear good news.....the sooner, the better

to buboy...
...yes...its truly uplifting to read inspiring messages from fellow Filipinos...
And to reiterate your latest entry.....May our dreams be fulfilled very soon....Amen to that...

God bless us....

dlsumed96

Jun 10, 2009
Hi Che74

My lawyer just received a letter from CIC, they were asking for complete details on the addresses and job history for my husband. I am the primary applicant, and it is just strange that CIC did not ask anything about my info only for my husband. Btw are you in the US also?

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
I received AOR from the visa office dated may 14, it says that they will check for eligibility ( didn't sydney ns check already? ) and process if eligible, with instructions to contact them if there is no communication from them after 45 days.
so i hope to receive the good news before the end of june.

rojani

Dec 9, 2008
anyone applying should take IELTS cause we are not native english speaking country, i feel sorry for 1 member in the P2C forum that her application was denied for not submitting IELTS. What a waste of time and money. For those who suggested to write a letter affirming your english fluency. It does not work all the time and your putting risk to some members.

rojani

Dec 9, 2008
jtob,
my understanding is that file send and review in Sydney are just for eligibility for application (38 list), file send makati embassy were for complete review to determine if they will process your application and put your ecas to "in process". we are nearing medicals
gooduck

rojani

Dec 9, 2008
che74,

we had the same date of application and dated letter (jan 12) from the embassy, only differs in submitting the additional documents, mine submitted march 6 while you submitted may 5, Now our ecas status differ as mine was still in process and application recieved for you. Did the local embassy sent your application to sydney? There are 2 ecas status now, filed send to sydney( step by step status) and those who just submit it to the local embassy ( in process - withdrawn-decision made) pls comment

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
...to dlsumed96....
No...am not in the US right now....
I'm here in the Philippines....am also the principal applicant

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
to rojani...
...yes, same date..January 21, but different dates in submission of full application,
...No, the Local Embassy DID NOT send my application to Sydney....

God bless...

rojani

Dec 9, 2008
che74,

I'm trying to figure out why our ecas status differ when we both have the same timeline. Your file did not reached CIO like mine but your ecas already change from in process to application recieved. I am confused now considering that my consultant filed my updated docs earlier than yours, try to verify my case before panic time lol

reydon123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Hi to all again, just to keep you guys updated, my status now in ecas is "IN PROCESS" from "APPLICATION RECEIVED".Others are saying that CIC is now done reviewing the documents that I submitted and I am just waiting for medical request. Hopefully all of that is true, who knows. What u guys think?