01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
nano24482 said:
Address again reappeared..
EVEN MY ADDRESS IS BACK ON ECAS.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
What does it say Now

hiteshdand said:
EVEN MY ADDRESS IS BACK ON ECAS.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
address reappeared, putting a full stop on speculations........
just endless wait....

Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
Jun 2010, 23 Nov 2010, IP from 08 Mar 2012
Med's Request
Feb 2013
Med's Done....
Last week of Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
1st Week of April
LANDED..........
Will be in Jul end or Aug 1st week
Kindly add me too list! i am not aware about Xfer and AOR but as layman, applied for lecturer Category. I received approval from canada on 20 jun, futher submitted docs to New Delhi in Sep 2010 & received file no. in Nov 2010.

Please advise further!!!

Thanks & Regards

Paramjit

johny gaddar

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March 2010
Doc's Request.
1st May2010
AOR Received.
28th June 2010
IELTS Request
Already given - 7 bands
File Transfer...
09th May 2010
Med's Request
FR and started processing since Jan 26, 12.
Hi all...
Please read the below reply from Minister Jason Kenny office, after I send a case specific email to him:

"I am replying to your email of September 30, 2011, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, about your application for permanent residence (APR) under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program. I apologize for this delayed response.

We appreciate your wish to become a permanent resident of Canada as soon as possible. Please be assured that you will be contacted by visa officers as soon as they have completed a review of your case to determine if additional information, documentation or a personal interview is required.

As you may be aware, changes were made to immigration legislation in 2008 that allows Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions (MI), the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, as well as the order in which these applications will be processed.

Under the first set of instructions (MI-1) CIC used this new authority under immigration law to control the type of applications received, but not the number. The number of applications received exceeds our ability to process them in a timely manner. CIC introduced caps on June 26, 2010, on the FSW Program as part of the second MI. CIC has limited the intake of new FSW applications to better match the number CIC can actually process within the annual levels plan tabled in Parliament. The third set of MI, introduced in June 2011, further adjusted the intake of Economic Class APRs. FSW applications under the third MI are processed on a priority basis.

Further information can be found at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-06-24a.asp.

CIC has received enough FSW applications since February 27, 2008 to reach immigration levels for the next two years. Unfortunately, it will take longer to process those submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Program in 2011.

CIC’s goal is to make the immigration system more responsive to labour market needs. By giving priority to FSW applications received on or after July 1, 2011, CIC is responding to the most urgent labour market needs first. The length of time it takes to finalize an application under this Program varies from one visa office to another since visa offices face different challenges. CIC continues to work towards global service standards and the use of departmental standard forms to minimize such regional variations as much as possible.

A request by an applicant to have expedited processing is understandable. However, in the interest of fairness and program integrity, our policy is to process applications in the order in which they are received. To move one file ahead in the queue would not be fair to the many applicants in similar situations who had applied earlier.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I trust that this information is of assistance."

J. Burton

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Hello friends as we all are struggling with wait times, i ve mailed to NEW DELHI office regarding our MI-1 cases below is that mail

Hello Sir

I am a FSW applicant under MI-1. As i am aware that CIC had received PR applications more than it could process .So CIC has put that MI-1 applications on hold for certain period and conveyed to applicants that it will take 2 or more years to be finalized. i ve sent my full documents to your office in july 2010 followed by CIO approval . I just want know that after recent changes and visa targets announced by honorable minster ,whether your office will process some MI-1 cases under this new 2012 targets? Please understand i don't want a diplomatic ensurence its ok if your office will not going process them because its good for me to be in light rather than in dark hope cos we are professionals we have to plan our career and future, like my marriage and my job transfer is on hold (in hope of PR)

So i request you to please tell me truth whether our cases have stakes in 2012 visa targets or not so that we can plan our life according

I hope you ve understood our situation and will not give me a that typical reply of 2 years or more time

Thanks allot

Guess what they did not answered my query but asked me to furnish my details cos i ve hired representative so could not provide them my details cos they will talk to my representative ,,,i request you to mail them this kind of query

SECONDLY IF YOU SEE CANADIAN PARLIAMENT WEBSITE ,STANDING COMMITTEE OF IMMIGRATION HAD HOLD MANY MEETING ON BACKLOG AND NEXT IS ON 13TH DECEMBER .ALL WE NEED TO LOBBY IN THAT COMMITTEE BY MAILING OPPOSITION MEMBERS LIKE DON DAVIS and JUSTIFY THEM THAT CONSERVATIVE GOVT IS CLAIMING FALSE CLAIM OF REFORMING IMMIGRATION SYSTEM COS THEY MADE PROMISE IN 2008,2009 BUT NEVER FULFILLED THEM ,WHY mi-1 IS NOT BEING PROCESSED IN ORDER IT WAS RECEIVED ?? IF THEY SAY THAT MI-1 WILL ADDRESS LABOR MARKET NEED AS COMPARED TO mi-2,3 THAT MEANS PRE-2008 BACKLOG WHICH THEY ARE PLANING TO CLEAR WILL ALSO NOT ADDRESS CANADIAN LABOR NEEDS THEN WHY THERE IS DISCRIMINATION WITH MI-1 ON THE NAME OF LABOR MARKET NEEDS???.....................................I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO PRESENT OUR VERY GENUINE CASE IN FRONT OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS BY SEND WELL DRAFTED EMAILS TO THEM

CIMM @ parl.gc.ca
david.tilson @ parl.gc.ca
don.davies @ parl.gc.ca
kevin.lamoureux @ parl.gc.ca
Paulina.Ayala @ parl.gc.ca
Matthew.Kellway @ parl.gc.ca
Ted.Opitz @ parl.gc.ca
rick.dykstra @ parl.gc.ca
Chungsen.Leung @ parl.gc.ca
Rathika.Sitsabaiesan @ parl.gc.ca
Roxanne.James @ parl.gc.ca
Costas.Menegakis @ parl.gc.ca
john.weston @ parl.gc.ca

You can see November 17 meeting in which DON DAVIS grilled CIC officer by saying that MI-1 has failed as it was planned

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMembership.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMeetings.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

We must flood our very genuine plea to them by any media email,facebook ,twitter

Gill6

Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2010
Doc's Request.
01/06/2010
AOR Received.
01/06/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
08/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
08/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting eagerly
LANDED..........
it depends
Hi members
Please any one help me. I am march, 2010 applicant and second AOR was July ,2010 and my ecas shows in process with RBVO details please tell me when I can expect MR. I send them CSQ email about my case and got message they will not processed my file in 2012 if it's M1 instructions. So please tell me is it true or it's standard reply for pre- June applicants. I am very frustrated. Second can I use my funds at this time or not.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gill6 said:
Hi members
Please any one help me. I am march, 2010 applicant and second AOR was July ,2010 and my ecas shows in process with RBVO details please tell me when I can expect MR. I send them CSQ email about my case and got message they will not processed my file in 2012 if it's M1 instructions. So please tell me is it true or it's standard reply for pre- June applicants. I am very frustrated. Second can I use my funds at this time or not.
firstly i believe it's a standard reply,
as far as your second question is concerned, they will be asking for last 6 month transaction details, its' not wise to withdraw below the level of required funds...

Gill6

Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2010
Doc's Request.
01/06/2010
AOR Received.
01/06/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
08/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
08/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting eagerly
LANDED..........
it depends
First of all thanks grewal ji. My timeline is almost like u. Applied on 29/03/2010, file transfer 08/06/2010 and docs request on 1st June 2010 and second AOR 02/08/2010 and in process since April,2011 with RBVO details vo nd

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello GILL6,

The reply u got is exactly the kind of one other forum members recvd consequent to their filing CSE.Most likely,it is a system generated reply.VO may have hardly chanced upon peeping into ur file.GOD willing,by july 2012 u should be in the flight to ur place of choice in Canada.I would rather suggest u for ordering CAIPS NOTES.It should clear clouds of confusion.
Good luck.
parhar51

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
parhar51 said:
Hello GILL6,

The reply u got is exactly the kind of one other forum members recvd consequent to their filing CSE.Most likely,it is a system generated reply.VO may have hardly chanced upon peeping into ur file.GOD willing,by july 2012 u should be in the flight to ur place of choice in Canada.I would rather suggest u for ordering CAIPS NOTES.It should clear clouds of confusion.
Good luck.
parhar51
Hello Parhar, I am in the same NOC as yours 4131 and similar timelines like Gill 2nd Aor in July 2010, I sent a case specific enquiry to CHC ND and got a reply that the case will most likely be not processed in 2012, so what makes you think that Gill/anybody during that timelines will get a MR before July 2012 or even in the later half of 2012 and how will CAIPS help if NDVO has clearly communicated in their reply to Case specific Enquiry that they have not even yet begun processing the files?

Gill6

Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2010
Doc's Request.
01/06/2010
AOR Received.
01/06/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
08/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
08/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting eagerly
LANDED..........
it depends
Thanks Parhar51 for your advice and good wish. May god listen this everybody have their visas in 2012.
Thanks dear
Gill

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear MANONTHEMOVE,

Well considering the quantom of pending applications,as has been posted by couple of forum members ,if the emphasis is to clear the backlog the things may brighten up for prejune 2010 applicants.This is a conjecture provided qrly review has some possitive results backed by fresh ministerial instructions to this effect.

Sir,we have to think possitive. Hopefully,2012 is destined to end our torturous wait.
Good luck to all.
parhar51

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
parhar51 said:
Dear MANONTHEMOVE,

Well considering the quantom of pending applications,as has been posted by couple of forum members ,if the emphasis is to clear the backlog the things may brighten up for prejune 2010 applicants.This is a conjecture provided qrly review has some possitive results backed by fresh ministerial instructions to this effect.

Sir,we have to think possitive. Hopefully,2012 is destined to end our torturous wait.
Good luck to all.
parhar51
I hope so, and I agree the wait has become torturous to the core. Do you know of anybody in 4131 in our timelines( 2nd AOR received in July/Aug/Sep) who got a MR from NDVO?

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My ftd is 30.3.10, so i may not be fit for this thread.. but just to inform you that whose FTD is 30.03.10 & docs submission in early april.. they got DM .. mine is 30.3.10 but docs submission is 30.04.10 & still waiting for update...

Even i got a mail in rply to my CSQ.. that i need not require to contact for any update.. they will contact as soon as my file will be picked.. so all doors are closed for me for any update.. so i feel that whose FTD is upto May,10 or max june,10 , they will be processed in 2012 ... others may not get chance in 2012...

There is also one reason to say this .. because whose FTD is after that .. they must got their 2nd AOR.. in the last quarter of 2010 so of course it will take 24 months from that date as per current trend.. & update from CHC, ND..

I may be wrong.. pl put yr views on this....

HONEYJACK :)