22-01-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
DELHI INDIAN said:
I have also completed 10 months since I sent by complete docs to CHC , New Delhi. My only worry is as IELTS scores and police verifications are valid for one year only, CHC do not again request us to re submit new and up to date police clearances and IELTS scores once again as we are about to finish one year from the date of issue.

Does anyone is having any knowledge on this?
IELTS scores are generally valid for 2 years. Even if they have expired, CIC MIGHT not ask you to give the test again - No issues here.

However, they can definitly ask you for a new PCC. If you have not travelled abroad for more than 6 months at a stretch, you will have to get the PCC only from your homeland which might take a couple of weeks at the maximum. If you are so worried, apply for the PCC and speak to your local police station to hold it with them itself unitl you receive a word from CIC requesting them. So, not a big deal. It is time to worry if CIC asks for a new FBI clearance which takes about 3 months to obtain.

CameraEye

Jan 23, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
yukon said:
Their are some things that I observed in the last few months that has changed with the way NDVO is processing application for Pre 26 June applicants:

1. In Process with dates is not a guarantee that medicals will come. People have been receiving letters for further documents, interviews, clarifications etc.

2. NDVO will probably issue medicals after completing background & security checks as compared to the earlier method of doing it simultaneously after issuing medicals.

3. For applicants who receive medicals now, the time period between Passport submission & Visa issuance will be much less.

4. All this could be because of the recent examples (few on the forum) we saw for applicants receiving rejections after medicals. So NDVO want to be sure henceforth to avoid such situations, they will complete all employer verifications etc. before issuing medicals.

5. They are definitely prioritizing applications as per NOC & category for all the pending pre 26 June applicants since they have a limited quota this year that has been reduced considerably.

6. They are getting very strict with processing applications as we have seen lately. Rejections are getting higher (this justifies pt. no. 5, since this is the only way to reduce backlog). If they were earlier working with 20% chance now they have probably reduced it to 5% chance for any sort of shortcoming in the application.

The above are purely my interpretations & observations.
Yukon,
I agree with your observations ! No need for us to keep worrying about things not in our control. Just have to go on as usual and let things fall in thier place.

Regards

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
CameraEye said:
IELTS scores are generally valid for 2 years. Even if they have expired, CIC MIGHT not ask you to give the test again - No issues here.

However, they can definitly ask you for a new PCC. If you have not travelled abroad for more than 6 months at a stretch, you will have to get the PCC only from your homeland which might take a couple of weeks at the maximum. If you are so worried, apply for the PCC and speak to your local police station to hold it with them itself unitl you receive a word from CIC requesting them. So, not a big deal. It is time to worry if CIC asks for a new FBI clearance which takes about 3 months to obtain.
Thanks Cameraeye,

Now what is FBI clearance? Never heard of this in immigration process. Can you please elaborate?

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DELHI INDIAN said:
Thanks Cameraeye,

Now what is FBI clearance? Never heard of this in immigration process. Can you please elaborate?
FBI clearance is required from USA only if you stayed there for more then 6 months.

imran7799

Jun 21, 2010
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
March 2011
LANDED..........
July 15, 2011
Hi Barun,

Sorry to hear about you. Even I have stopped planning about Canada until i get visa in my hand. The big problem is there is no assurance at any stage. and the time they take is quite long. and you event can't plan anything for your life in INDIA as well. This is ridiculous.

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
i agree with yukon...i hope we get our visa soon....cheers :D :D

yukon said:
Their are some things that I observed in the last few months that has changed with the way NDVO is processing application for Pre 26 June applicants:

1. In Process with dates is not a guarantee that medicals will come. People have been receiving letters for further documents, interviews, clarifications etc.

2. NDVO will probably issue medicals after completing background & security checks as compared to the earlier method of doing it simultaneously after issuing medicals.

3. For applicants who receive medicals now, the time period between Passport submission & Visa issuance will be much less.

4. All this could be because of the recent examples (few on the forum) we saw for applicants receiving rejections after medicals. So NDVO want to be sure henceforth to avoid such situations, they will complete all employer verifications etc. before issuing medicals.

5. They are definitely prioritizing applications as per NOC & category for all the pending pre 26 June applicants since they have a limited quota this year that has been reduced considerably.

6. They are getting very strict with processing applications as we have seen lately. Rejections are getting higher (this justifies pt. no. 5, since this is the only way to reduce backlog). If they were earlier working with 20% chance now they have probably reduced it to 5% chance for any sort of shortcoming in the application.

The above are purely my interpretations & observations.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laklak said:
Although it seems NDVO has switched itself off for all pre-26 June applicants since the last 1-1.5 months. What confuses me is that different Visa Offices are giving different priorities to applications.

As per a member 'Nectar', London Visa Office will start processing post 26 june applicants only after Oct. 2011 !! In fact he seems to be true as I observed some pre Feb. 2008 applicants getting Visas recently on the Dubai forum.
NDVO & Manila are ONLY processing post 26 June applicants right now !! Strange!!
No other Visa Office has issued medicals for Post 26 June applicants other then these 2.

Really confusing !!

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
09-06-2011 Int Result: More Docs Request
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
laklak said:
Hello All,
One thing is observed by me since a month or so...
The delayed has been done in majority of the march'10 FTD cases.
And I am quite sure that right now CIC is working on feb-march'10 FTD cases because more and more ppl of march'10 FTD batch are getting queries/calls from CIC.
So I think in next 15 days lots of cases of march'10 FTD will get clear out.
Only then they can start processing of april'10 FTD.
Simultaneously CIC has started processing post june'10 cases.
So friends, don't panic or frustrate. All of us are in the same boat. Future uncertainty and negativism are at its high but we need to keep cool and calm. Just we have think :'( again and again "I M NOT ALONE". There are hundreds of applicants like us.
Have patience friends 8).
BE COOL.
After a month on the same date we might be laughing :p on our psychology :'( while reading this old threads.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manila Vo has almost clear a lot of pre june applicants , that's why they have started processing post june applications...pl follow manila applicants thread.....

Now for ND i told before, they have 3 teams of VO who are working on pre feb, pre june & post june files accordingly.. They are seperated for processing of files so that they are having less people to work on each lot...like before there were only two teams & no restrictions for NOC (cap) now scene is change & many NOC are out of it...

I am sure that doesn't mean that removed NOC applicants like us will not get VISA.. the only thing we have to wait more & screening will be tougher then earlier..... that's it....

What do other say????????

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
fireworks said:
Hello All,
One thing is observed by me since a month or so...
The delayed has been done in majority of the march'10 FTD cases.
And I am quite sure that right now CIC is working on feb-march'10 FTD cases because more and more ppl of march'10 FTD batch are getting queries/calls from CIC.
So I think in next 15 days lots of cases of march'10 FTD will get clear out.
Only then they can start processing of april'10 FTD.
Simultaneously CIC has started processing post june'10 cases.
So friends, don't panic or frustrate. All of us are in the same boat. Future uncertainty and negativism are at its high but we need to keep cool and calm. Just we have think :'( again and again "I M NOT ALONE". There are hundreds of applicants like us.
Have patience friends 8).
BE COOL.
After a month on the same date we might be laughing :p on our psychology :'( while reading this old threads.

WOW, WHAT A RELIEF TO HEAR SUCH COMFORTING WORDS FROM U. HOPE LIVES ETERNAL.

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
imran7799 said:
Hi Barun,

Sorry to hear about you. Even I have stopped planning about Canada until i get visa in my hand. The big problem is there is no assurance at any stage. and the time they take is quite long. and you event can't plan anything for your life in INDIA as well. This is ridiculous.
Rightly said by Imran,

I have also stopped planning until I get visa in hand. Also, even if I get visa, I have not yet decided to go and settle in Canada.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeyjack said:
Manila Vo has almost clear a lot of pre june applicants , that's why they have started processing post june applications...pl follow manila applicants thread.....

Now for ND i told before, they have 3 teams of VO who are working on pre feb, pre june & post june files accordingly.. They are seperated for processing of files so that they are having less people to work on each lot...like before there were only two teams & no restrictions for NOC (cap) now scene is change & many NOC are out of it...

I am sure that doesn't mean that removed NOC applicants like us will not get VISA.. the only thing we have to wait more & screening will be tougher then earlier..... that's it....

What do other say????????
Hope what you say is true.... but why are the other 2 teams sleeping? :(
I agree that all in waiting will get the Visas, the question is when.
'Justice delayed is justice denied'-although in this context it may seem a bit over the top, but logic is the same !
As stated by Nano earlier, all planning goes for a six, our whole life gets into a mess as we cannot take decisions that require to be taken now (opportunity doesn't strike twice!)

khushikahlon

Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
24 mar 2010
IELTS Request
sent wid full docmnts
File Transfer...
30 mar 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully dis year!
@fireworks.....m totaly agree wid u.....we sd always be optimistic towards life! :)

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mate,

agreed what u say is, but do you think we have any other option except waiting? If am discussing about 0111 /1111 category specifically , i have seen that something is happening as till 24.03.10 FTD got processed, last one yahoo got one query...I have not seen any one left to process before that date specially in 0111/1111 category.. though always there is an exception....