Passport Req..
13-jan-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26TH MAY 2011
LANDED..........
landed on 16th july 2011
Dear All
I hvnt recieved my medical yet
Plz Tarakrs can u tell me when i can recieve my medical. my processing start from 11th of november.
thanks to all for updating their status

Naavy100 said:
Even if you get visa eariler it is abvisable to land in Canada after march because of swere cold . So , enjoy your last few days in India . It seems like visa office has finished its quota and will speed up in december.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Well i do have travel history that too of middle east....lets see waiting for the passports and really hoping to get as soon as possible....Just waiting for Baba Ji Di mehar....:D

gauri said:
Dont worry Bro,
U will get it soon.......
Sorry to say do you have any travel history....... I do feel that persons having travel history are getting a little bit delays as Background and security checks consume lots of time.........

In case you dont have any history it will come this month for sure........
I will pray to God.....
baba ji is gr8........
regards,
gauri :) :) :) :) :)

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
CBI said:
Hi Benjamin,

I wish i am wrong..............

but I think CHC has reached its quota of issuing visa for year 2010..................

This doesn't seem to be true. Why would they ask for our passports if they are not in a position to issue visas?

cheesycake

Star Member
Jul 31, 2010
@ Thommo,

It may be the case, Senior like Qorax has just replied to confirm that CHC have annual quota and NOV and DEC are generaly slow and will pick up from Mid Jan next year.

Other Senior like Maaties replied that too many application at CHC ND may have caused the slow down.

According to Senior Vermas, GCMS is to blame for this slow down because VO's are learning to work with the new software and they still have to refer and use old system like CAIPS based old system.

In any case, We can hope to see faster process from Mid Jan next year. (VO's would have aquinted to new system, Holiday season over means more staff, New quota available for year 2011)

Thommo said:
This doesn't seem to be true. Why would they ask for our passports if they are not in a position to issue visas?

vicky_delhi

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2009
File Transfer...
27-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
25-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
Will depart in last week of April'2011
Dear Tarakrs,,,my details are not updated in this table. Can you please include me in the table.

Category: FSW1 - CHC - ND (NOC 0213)
App. Filed. 16-NOV-2009
FILE TRANSFER: 27-JAN-2010
FULL DOCS SENT:17-MAY-2010
AOR REVEIVED: 25-MAY-2010
Medical Request: 5-OCT-2010
Medical completed: 25-OCT-2010
PP SUBMITTED: 28-OCT-2010
VISA: WAITING

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
cheesycake said:
@ Thommo,

It may be the case, Senior like Qorax has just replied to confirm that CHC have annual quota and NOV and DEC are generaly slow and will pick up from Mid Jan next year.

Other Senior like Maaties replied that too many application at CHC ND may have caused the slow down.

According to Senior Vermas, GCMS is to blame for this slow down because VO's are learning to work with the new software and they still have to refer and use old system like CAIPS based old system.

In any case, We can hope to see faster process from Mid Jan next year. (VO's would have aquinted to new system, Holiday season over means more staff, New quota available for year 2011)

@ Cheesycake

Absolutely true, we will see faster progress mid Jan. onwards. But why give up all hope for next 6 weeks! I don't want to believe that it would take 3 months to get my passports back! Anyway my earlier comment was only about finishing of quotas for this year.

cheesycake

Star Member
Jul 31, 2010
@ All Friends,

I found information on cic.gc.ca website which confirms Processing Times are counted from the day you received your initial approval at CIO Canada, Sydney.

C50 Initial Eligibility Determination: Review of the preliminary application received at CIO Sydney. A positive decision regarding eligibility for processing (Paper-screening decision “4”) results in the electronic transfer of the application to the responsible visa office abroad. The date of this decision constitutes the lock-in date for processing. Processing time service standards are calculated from this date.

here is the link which has definition of the glossary of Terms and Concepts,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2009-Q4/glossary.asp

I hope this will clear the doubts about processing times. (We used to think that processing times starts only when Full documemts are reached to CHC ND)

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Cheesycake

Thanks for the information. According to your info, if File Transfer Date is the time when processing period is calculated, then by Dec 24, 2010, I would have already completed 8 months. Now according to CHC New Delhi, average processing time is 8 months mentioned in their 2nd AOR letter, then I should have got Medicals by now. Is 8 months the time mentioned to start processing or processing completed??

Senior please throw some light.

Best of luck to all.

cheesycake

Star Member
Jul 31, 2010
@ Yahoo India,

Processing Times is only an indicator, infact processing time is is calculated for last 12 months. for example if they have posted processing time for ND VO in the months of October 2010 means they have calculated last 12 months (October 2009 - September 2010) average processing time (initial approval to final decision). Current table shows 10 months for ND VO but it is likely to go 11 - 12 months in coming months. This is happening at all VO's worldwide.

I understand your point that in your 2nd AOR they have mentioned 8 month average proccesing time at ND VO but it was calculated when you got your 2nd AOR. Current trend is 10 months. Delays has several reason for it to happen. Again no prediction can be made for the timeline and delays as they are administrative issues.
I hope this helps.

Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada
The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2009, and September 30, 2010. Processing times are subject to change.

Processing times for applications received on or after June 26, 2010 are unavailable as sufficient final decision data does not exist.

Source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

Yahoo India said:
Cheesycake

Thanks for the information. According to your info, if File Transfer Date is the time when processing period is calculated, then by Dec 24, 2010, I would have already completed 8 months. Now according to CHC New Delhi, average processing time is 8 months mentioned in their 2nd AOR letter, then I should have got Medicals by now. Is 8 months the time mentioned to start processing or processing completed??

Senior please throw some light.

Best of luck to all.

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
ramansra685 im waiting for my medical from last one months i dont know whats the reason behind
People says previous canada travel history or blood relative may be the reason for delay
I have travel history of canada do you have any of this what other senior says????

ramansra685 said:
Dear All
I hvnt recieved my medical yet
Plz Tarakrs can u tell me when i can recieve my medical. my processing start from 11th of november.
thanks to all for updating their status

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Thanks Cheesycake.

This frustration of waiting and waiting is really killing me.

Best of luck to all.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
In the same boat brother benjamin....remember....as you said earlier may be we will get the VISA on the same day

Benjamin Sapkota said:
hi tarak bhai and othr friends......... what is wrong with my file yar...... no travel history, no criminal record , medical also alright...... its going to be 47 days from the date i submitted my pp and 70 days since i got medical..... whn can i expect my visa .... getting impatient coz so many things are stuck for over a year.....
regards,
benjamin

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Well thomas brother i am not very sure about your RPRF receipt getting delayed because of the travel history...as my RPRF was en-cashed within a week and the mail was recd by me in about 13-14 days.....i do have a travel history....Dr. Sachins receipt took about 20-22 days to reach and the guess he doesn't have a travel history....point is you don't know what CHC is doing.... ;)....God bless

thomas78 said:
yes gauri... that may be correct. I have more than two travel history so that might be the reason that i didnt get the receipt for rprf when ajithpl and others in the same timeline received the same...

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your wishes tarakrs!

tarakrs said:
In next 3 weeks following people may get their ECAS changed

uni, laklak, yoshi1440, gujjubhai, YahooIndia, matlal, vincentvergesse, VipalPatel and myself. I said this as these people are about to finish 8 months from the date of full docs sent to CHC, ND

Of course proca, barundutta76 and capr are front runners for this.

@ all

Guys please post at least 1 msg in 2 weeks to others know that you are following this thread regularly. Where is purvi? If I won't get an update from her in week time from now then I'll assume she is not interested in this thread to share her ECAS and I will remove her from the list. Don't misunderstand me here but, some people just leave this thread when they get an update from CHC and we eagerly wait to hear from them to keep our hopes alive and it never happens.

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
Gav said:
In the same boat brother benjamin....remember....as you said earlier may be we will get the VISA on the same day
if so thn we will party hard together........... bro................
all the best for the coming days............