+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILE TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL OFFICE

rpat31

Apr 29, 2024
INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSERSHIP APPLICATION

I got this letter from IRCC last week.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.

Does the transfer of a client's file to the Etobicoke #IRCC office result in a significant processing delay?

If anyone has been in this situation before or is currently experiencing it, please share your thoughts here? Thanks.

rpat31

Apr 29, 2024
This message is what I received from IRCC, has anyone here ever gotten this or know if anyone who received such letter. Any advise would be appreciated, I am worried.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in ______ for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
did you get any further updates on your application?