+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer from local VO to Beijing Visa Office

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Just turned in process last night so within a week I should get pre-arrival if I get lucky!!
My wife is from China so I expect months and months and months since aor2. Its a complete joke the speed of these others apps. Telling me a background check on a Chinese take months, but Ive seen many and I mean many apps processed fully in 7 months. I cant imagine being one of these apps who has waited seven months without aor. Watching certain country apps get ppr in the same time. Pathetic.

Jd!!

Feb 2, 2021
My wife is from China so I expect months and months and months since aor2. Its a complete joke the speed of these others apps. Telling me a background check on a Chinese take months, but Ive seen many and I mean many apps processed fully in 7 months. I cant imagine being one of these apps who has waited seven months without aor. Watching certain country apps get ppr in the same time. Pathetic.
Well it is completely on luck, my friend applied for her wife’s application on the same day when I applied for my wife. Everything was same though he’s wife got PR in January and I am still waits for pre-arrival !!

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
So eight days after going into processing you get dm and pre arrival? Absolutely stunning(not at all surprised here). Id seriously like to know how they can look at an app for eligibility and say ok yah its a legit marriage in eight days. Many cases I have seen. I can understand the baclground check taking awhile also. But wow oh wow. So I guess my five plus goddam years of marriage, the photos, the letters, the bank statements, th le LEGAL marriage registration, plus all other proof is to MUCH FOR THEM TO UNDERATAND OR CONCEIVE. This system is a joke.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So eight days after going into processing you get dm and pre arrival? Absolutely stunning(not at all surprised here). Id seriously like to know how they can look at an app for eligibility and say ok yah its a legit marriage in eight days. Many cases I have seen. I can understand the baclground check taking awhile also. But wow oh wow. So I guess my five plus goddam years of marriage, the photos, the letters, the bank statements, th le LEGAL marriage registration, plus all other proof is to MUCH FOR THEM TO UNDERATAND OR CONCEIVE. This system is a joke.
Contender for the Most Likely To Blow A Gasket Award.

• Haha
Reactions: DiiDii and rrss13

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Agreed. Can you explain to.me Armoured how a background check and eligibility could be done in eight days. Maybe I am drastically misunderstanding something here. I have heard from many after the transfer to vo is when they do background and eligibility? Would to grasp this.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Is it at all possible these two checks are done before the transfer? If so I can accept that. But giving dm and pre arrival a few days after tell me ok THEY DONT EVEN LOOK AT THE INFO! Just here you go.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Agreed. Can you explain to.me Armoured how a background check and eligibility could be done in eight days. Maybe I am drastically misunderstanding something here. I have heard from many after the transfer to vo is when they do background and eligibility? Would to grasp this.
Are you referring to the applicant who applied in April 2019?

Hmmm, what could be different.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Good for you both. Congrats. Hoping I will be there before 2023 or maybe they just refuse and take my 1185 dollars. Whatever I wipe.my ass on that.