+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fifth & Sixth Draw. Expecting 320+ score will get ITA

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It might come down to 350. Althought i'm sure, not in the 5th or the 6th draw! ... atleast!

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_lion said:
It might come down to 350. Althought i'm sure, not in the 5th or the 6th draw! ... atleast!
@Lion

i hv 322 points... so i have no chance is it??

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
This could summarise the future draw predictions/ speculations hopefully :

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
CANCANADA said:
This could summarise the future draw predictions/ speculations hopefully :

It says points are gng to drop below 600 only after 7 th draw,...now tht is nt possible too..it ll definitely drop below 600 in the next two draws only

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
preeti.msingh109 said:
It says points are gng to drop below 600 only after 7 th draw,...now tht is nt possible too..it ll definitely drop below 600 in the next two draws only
preeti i guess they are taking into account the fresh applications that will be coming in after the 4th draw and the CEC and PNP quotas... plus this is just a speculation ... posted it cause i found it interesting....

All we can do is wait n watch what the reality is for all of us :) :) :)

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
CANCANADA said:
preeti i guess they are taking into account the fresh applications that will be coming in after the 4th draw and the CEC and PNP quotas... plus this is just a speculation ... posted it cause i found it interesting....

All we can do is wait n watch what the reality is for all of us :) :) :)
Wish i could find some shortcut to canada..

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
preeti.msingh109 said:
Wish i could find some shortcut to canada..
hahahaa .. don't we all wish so Preeti... if you find the shortcut pls do be kind enough to share it with me Preeti..... :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
CANCANADA said:
hahahaa .. don't we all wish so Preeti... if you find the shortcut pls do be kind enough to share it with me Preeti..... :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)
seeing the current scenario of PGWP holders i dnt even wish to go on a study visa now...i hope they realise they are missing a lot of skilled workers in us :p

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Re: Fifth & Sixth Draw - March. Expecting 320+ will get ITA

Vicky2015 said:
400 score is not that easy to get and also remember target of Canada govt is very high in number to release ITA. Normally deserving person is having 350 and I am sure score my touch to 320 at the end. Please do not give any guarantee, you are not Canadaian official.
I said in my post that I am making an educated guess meanwhile you are providing false hope by saying that you are sure that the scores will go down to 320. IMO 400 is a fairly easy score to get for deserving candidates that can integrate into society with ease. If scores go down as low as 350 I will be very confused by this system because it basically means 'PR for everyone'.

Mar 6, 2015
Ok so if people were picked with scores of 700 plus and they had a job offer that is saying to me that they were not highly qualified A job offer is 600 points so if we divide this in two 600 point blocks they got 100 plus out of 600 and 600 for just having a LMIA.

If I get a job tomorrow my score goes into 1100 just like that...
There is a flaw in the system because someone with just secondary education can be picked just because of a job offer and a decentish language score.

Improving your score without a job can only take you in the 500 points range an that is it...and imagine taking another degree like a doctorate just to improve the score by a few points...

we do not know the number of ppl with lmia so while we can predict a drop in scores it will go up with an influx of lmia. They would have to make a draw out of 600 for people with no job offer because with a 600 point advantage even a person with a doctorate and no job offer can be passed up.

cheesycheese

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frenchycoffee83 said:
They would have to make a draw out of 600 for people with no job offer because with a 600 point advantage even a person with a doctorate and no job offer can be passed up.
Correct.

Even a person who has the following will struggle with the EE system.

* lived and worked in Canada for 3 years on an LMIA-exempt work permit
* already has a stable job, is adding into the Canadian economy and is well integrated into Canadian society
* earns $100k+ and already pays a large amount of money into the Canadian tax system
* is English and therefore has top marks in the English test
* has a Bachelor of Science degree with Honours
* has 2 Canadian children, one aged 2 years and the other 9 months

Oh wait, that's me! So with less than 2 months of my current unextendable work permit left and only scoring 401 points through EE due to not having an LMIA (because I've never needed one before), it's unbelievably frustrating to have been 'forgotten about' and constantly being queue jumped by people who have done none of the above but 'just' have an LMIA. Everyone deserves a chance to live here and the people with LMIAs will have deservedly earned that status but the system is ridiculously flawed when that is the only thing you realistically need.

I've now had to throw $10,000 at an Immigration Lawyer to 'force' a PNP through with no guarantee of success. Additionally, I will probably be unable to work for a 3-4 month period while this mess is being sorted out as I will only be here on a 'tourist visa' at that point. So I'll not be working and therefore not paying into the Canadian tax system. The financial consequences are that I will suffer, my wife will suffer, my 3 children will suffer and I will be using Canadian services because we still live here but not paying any taxes which pays for those services.

I'd love someone to tell me how anyone benefits from that. Well done Canada Immigration. :mad: