+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fees for lic

thepinkpanther

Nov 19, 2010
hi everybody. if i have to submit my papers for pr and open work permit, do i only have to pay 550 for the whole application? or i should i pay 150 too for the open work permit? thanks

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bitoyzz,

Yes. One envelope to this address

Case Processing Centre - Vegreville
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W3

jheng999

Sep 26, 2011
Hi guys espicially pulssy, i need your help regarding my application for re-entry visa... i filled -up forms imm5257 (application for temporary resident visa made outside canada) then i validated it,i got the barcode and i realized i got 3 mistakes the dates
and etc. can i still re-do it again even if its validated already electronically? or i can just correct it throuh pen..?

its this correct mailing adress?? :canadian consulate general
immigration regional program center
1 hsbc center,suite 3000
buffalo,ny 14203-2884
u.s.a

mailing instruction: if you wish us to return documents to you please purchase two 9"x12'' usps express mail or priority mail with delivery confirmation envelope. ---i try to look usps envelope as shoppers canada post but they dont have it.. where can i buy it?

in my application do i need any supplementary form?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yes you can do it again. The code that appears on the application you'll send is what's going to be used to access the database.

jheng999 said:
Hi guys espicially pulssy, i need your help regarding my application for re-entry visa... i filled -up forms imm5257 (application for temporary resident visa made outside canada) then i validated it,i got the barcode and i realized i got 3 mistakes the dates
and etc. can i still re-do it again even if its validated already electronically? or i can just correct it throuh pen..?

its this correct mailing adress?? :canadian consulate general
immigration regional program center
1 hsbc center,suite 3000
buffalo,ny 14203-2884
u.s.a

mailing instruction: if you wish us to return documents to you please purchase two 9"x12'' usps express mail or priority mail with delivery confirmation envelope. ---i try to look usps envelope as shoppers canada post but they dont have it.. where can i buy it?

in my application do i need any supplementary form?

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jheng999,

Yes. Do what Job_seeker said. :D

There are 2 options to where you can send your apps, either in Buffalo NY or in Fort Erie, Ontario. And as to what Boyzone2 posted in this thread,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-trv-buffalo-t81487.0.html;msg1024005#msg1024005

You can find the instructions and address here:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/apply-how_a_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

jheng999

Sep 26, 2011
Hi guys im not still sure where to mail my re-entry application...fort erie or buffalo adress..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can send it to Fort Erie.

If your mailing address is in Canada:

Taking advantage of our proximity to the Canadian border, we have made arrangements to have your mail collected in Canada. Your documents will be mailed back to you from Canada.
The Post Office in Fort Erie will not accept commercial courier deliveries (courier packages must be sent to the Buffalo, NY address).

If you wish for us to return your documents to you, please purchase two prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelopes at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Enclose one envelope in the other envelope. This second envelope we will use for when we need to mail you. Add the documents you wish to send to us.
If you wish for us to return your documents to you, please purchase two prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelopes at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Enclose one envelope in the other envelope. This second envelope we will use for when we need to mail you. Add the documents you wish to send to us.
Complete the mailing label on the return envelope showing your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field and the Fort Erie Post Office box address (below) in the "Return Address" field.
Make a note of the tracking number for each envelope.
If you chose to not provide us with a return envelope, we will mail you via regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).

If you have already provided us with a return envelope do not send us a 2nd envelope if you mail us more documents later.

Send your mail to:

Canadian Consulate General
Immigration Regional Program Centre
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/apply-how_a_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#mail

jheng999 said:
Hi guys im not still sure where to mail my re-entry application...fort erie or buffalo adress..