+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fedral PR inquiry

Amritmaan007

Dec 13, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have applied federal PR from india under nomination approval , while applying I attached only bank balance certificate to support my funds . No bank statements attached because they (my funds) were not that much old however since I applied for PR , my funds are intact. Now its about 14 months since i applied for PR , i was thinking to attach monthly statement of 1 year of my bank account and latest bank balance certificate as a web form .. is it good idea or what else should i do to support my funds .
Also as these funds have become more than one and half year old , so there is no need to show where these funds came from right ? Like deed or something like that ?
I really need your guidance
I would really appreciate your assistance

Thank you in advance for your response

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
No harm you can

But, why have you not received your PR still after 14 months, that looks like a bigger problem and your research and do something about it.

Amritmaan007

Dec 13, 2023
@Lord_Tony Thank u for responding
Actually its federal PR and i guess its processing time is 12-18 months
Can you guide ne regarding my concerns of fund support documents

Amritmaan007

Dec 13, 2023
My friend talked to MP nd they made a inquiry about my file from IRCC hotline . They said its in background verification which is usually done by third party not ircc itself .. that why it is taking time

i also want to add something, I applied for work permit as well oh the behalf of work support letter however it got rehected because i attached only bank balance certificate nd officer said No bank balance history (according to gcms notes i ordered)
So i was worried and trying to attach all documents in advance to the PR file so that they couldn’t gave me the same reason
Your assistance will be highly appreciated

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Are you referring to the Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry) application, the timeline for that is 5 months.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
On your other question on proof of funds sorry if I was not clear. You can try webform as you want, no harm in doing that.

Amritmaan007

Dec 13, 2023
Thanks for replying @Lord_Tony
i (from india ) have applied for PNP ( foreign skilled worker )under occupation in demand stream in Nova Scotia . After getting nomination approval i applied for federal PR and work permit both. Nd rest i told you
Now the thing is i am thinking to attach a latest bank balance certificate along with 12 months monthly statement along with bank balance maintenance certificate..
1st question is that are these documents will be sufficient enough to support my funds
Or
I have to provide the source of funds as well like 2 years ago where the funds came from

thank you

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Ok I believe you have applied for a non-EE PNP stream within NovaScotia which might have longer timelines.

If you have 6 months or more of bank statements as proof that the funds in your account have remained the same or have only increased you don't have to provide the proof as you did 2 years back.

Amritmaan007

Dec 13, 2023
Yes you are right @Lord_Tony
Got it .. thank you
Also for employment records i am going to attach latest six months pay stubs along with latest salary certificate but there is one thing my employer pay me in cash so in order to support that he gave me a salary certificate explaining the method of payment is cash
So because in my bank statements there is only funds available, no history of employment pay
Are these two documents ( recent paystubs and salary certificate ) wiill be sufficient enough or not
If not than what should i attach more ?
thank you

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I can understand that for proof of funds, IRCC has raised the requirements many times in the last 2 years and hence you are giving them the updated one that proves you still have funds higher than the new levels.

But why do you send new paystubs? IRCC evaluation of your experience will be restricted to the time you mentioned in the application not after.

Amritmaan007

Dec 13, 2023
Okh .. I didn’t send them yet but after work permit rejection i was too much upset nd i did not want to give any chance to officer to put question on my file as they did on work permit

Okk then one thing what if officer said why your pay history is not in bank statement
For that what should i do ?
Because i have to attach my bank statement to support my funds right ! @Lord_Tony
Thank you

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yes you are right @Lord_Tony
Got it .. thank you
Also for employment records i am going to attach latest six months pay stubs along with latest salary certificate but there is one thing my employer pay me in cash so in order to support that he gave me a salary certificate explaining the method of payment is cash
So because in my bank statements there is only funds available, no history of employment pay
Are these two documents ( recent paystubs and salary certificate ) wiill be sufficient enough or not
If not than what should i attach more ?
thank you
Very few people deal with cash in India. Why would an employer pay salary in cash? I don't want to assume, but this is sus! (either you, or the employer)

Amritmaan007

Dec 13, 2023
Brother i got your point but it is what if is .
If u have solution of this situation it would be a great help
What could be possibly done in this scenario

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Sorry, I missed that employer's cash payment part. If you were paid in cash then the yearly tax statement that you filed with your government's Income tax department (the equivalent of Canada's CRA) is the only proof. Your only way to prove is by furnishing that as proof and explaining in a letter to IRCC how that pay stubs or yearly pay statement from your employer matched that Tax statement, if there is other extra income over and above what your employer paid you etc...

Amritmaan007

Dec 13, 2023
Thanks @Lord_Tony
I forgot to mention yesterday that i have last three years tax return file . In which my accountant clearly mentioned the yearly salary i got from my employer and the total yearly amount exactly matches with the total yearly amount on paystubs
It is great help @Lord_Tony
I will write an explanation letter and will attach my tax returns of last 2 years along with latest fund proofs
Thank you for your guidance