Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
Fianlly i got the reson of your birth.. ... reason ...... no challange

Canada is one of the very few countries in the world that has NO criminal law restricting abortion at all. We first liberalized our law against abortion in 1969; then our Supreme Court threw it out completely in 1988. And we've been doing just fine without it. In the 11 years since we began our great experiment, we've found that doctors and women exercise the right to abortion responsibly, without the need for any legal restrictions. We don't need gestational limits. We don't need waiting periods. We don't need parental or spousal consent laws. And we don't need restrictions on certain types of abortions.
Again, why are you quoting me? What is your intention of quoting me along with this article ?

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
Again, why are you quoting me? What is your intention of quoting me along with this article ?
He's pretty much lost his mind and doesn't know what he's doing anymore. I can only begin to imagine what he'll be like when their entire lawsuit gets thrown out. This entire thread will become one big "human rights violation" festival, complete with incessant whining about how Canada USED to be such a great country, but not anymore. ::)

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
tuyen said:
He's pretty much lost his mind and doesn't know what he's doing anymore. I can only begin to imagine what he'll be like when their entire lawsuit gets thrown out. This entire thread will become one big "human rights violation" festival, complete with incessant whining about how Canada USED to be such a great country, but not anymore. ::)
Wrong again... Challanging a law does not mean any thing (win or lose) ...... its a right of every one. Thats what I am trying to put in your empty mind. again and again. It is not against any country or people. It is my right and I am using it, why you have problem. Let me win or lose why you so worry. I will not blame any country or department if I lose the case. But as long as I have right I will use my right.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noon said:
No. This could be a bad advisor of jason kenney who gave bad calculations about backlogs .He might got fired from his job after the failure of backlog processing and took revenge on us,poor backloggers
LOL

Yeah...that's right. Anyone who doesn't agree with your ridiculous lawsuit is a spy for the government, or a disgruntled former employee. Yeah...because those are the only two choices. It's completely beyond the realm of possibilities that someone - anyone - would disagree with your position and with this road-to-nowhere lawsuit. ::)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
I predict: After the dismissal of this lawsuit, a new group of "top" Canadian lawyers would rope them in with another great idea to sue an entire Canadian government and an entire new thread will be born. But I personally think they shouldn't stop there, they should sue the Canadians, Americans, Mexicans, Germans, Na'vi's from Avatar, Aliens ...etc

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
tuyen said:
Driving is a privilege, not a RIGHT. If they were stupid enough to drive while drunk, then they have absolutely no path to victory with their lawsuit. Just another example of more idiots filing stupid lawsuits to waste the court's time.

On a similar note, immigration is also a privilege, not a right. Hmmm...what an interesting coincidence. Both cases involve challenges by people who are completely confused as to the difference between a privilege and a right.
Running from pillar to post trying to sell an immigration policy is also a privilege not a right. Thats what CIC did when they were in need. It was a privilege getting FSW, but they think its their right by deleting their files after accepting money. REMEMBER I HAVE TOLD U REPEATEDLY CIC IS NOT DOING ANYONE A FAVOR, SINCE THEY ACCEPTED MONEY THEY HAVE TO PROCESS OUR FILES. ITS NOT A CHOICE ITS AN OBLIGATION. ALL THOSE WHO PAID A FEE TO CIC & WAITED FOR PROCESSING HAVE A RIGHT WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
I predict: After the dismissal of this lawsuit, a new group of "top" Canadian lawyers would rope them in with another great idea to sue an entire Canadian government and an entire new thread will be born. But I personally think they shouldn't stop there, they should sue the Canadians, Americans, Mexicans, Germans, Na'vi's from Avatar, Aliens ...etc
Oh I have no doubt whatsoever.

I'm sure Tim's secretary has already typed up the letter that he'll be sending out to the group after the lawsuit's epic failure:

"Dear Brave Litigants:

While it's true that we had a most humiliating defeat in court, do not despair! That was only round one! We may have lost the battle, but the war is far from over! We will appeal this unjust decision and fight for your human rights. Come hell or high water, you WILL get into Canada one day! If you'd like to join the appeal, I'll be glad to take you along for the ride, and we can do it together for the low, low price of just three easy payments of $995. But wait! Call within the next 20 minutes, and I'll knock off one whole payment! That's right - you can be part of "Lawsuit II: Sue Harder!", for just TWO easy payments of $995. But act now, because at these prices, I'm practically giving it away!"

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
st-cnncomes said:
Running from pillar to post trying to sell an immigration policy is also a privilege not a right. Thats what CIC did when they were in need. It was a privilege getting FSW, but they think its their right by deleting their files after accepting money. REMEMBER I HAVE TOLD U REPEATEDLY CIC IS NOT DOING ANYONE A FAVOR, SINCE THEY ACCEPTED MONEY THEY HAVE TO PROCESS OUR FILES. ITS NOT A CHOICE ITS AN OBLIGATION.
The only thing you have a right to is a refund.

Anything else is all a figment of your overactive imagination and wishful thinking.

st-cnncomes said:
ALL THOSE WHO PAID A FEE TO CIC & WAITED FOR PROCESSING HAVE A RIGHT WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT.
It doesn't matter whether YOU agree or whether I agree. What matters is that CIC is responsible for Canada's immigration policies. And if they want to change them, they CAN. Any time, day or night, as often as they wish. And you know what's the craziest part of all? They don't even need your permission to do any of it.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
Oh I have no doubt whatsoever.

I'm sure Tim's secretary has already typed up the letter that he'll be sending out to the group after the lawsuit's epic failure:

"Dear Brave Litigants:

While it's true that we had a most humiliating defeat in court, do not despair! That was only round one! We may have lost the battle, but the war is far from over! We will appeal this unjust decision and fight for your human rights. Come hell or high water, you WILL get into Canada one day! If you'd like to join the appeal, I'll be glad to take you along for the ride, and we can do it together for the low, low price of just three easy payments of $995. But wait! Call within the next 20 minutes, and I'll knock off one whole payment! That's right - you can be part of "Lawsuit II: Sue Harder!", for just TWO easy payments of $995. But act now, because at these prices, I'm practically giving it away!"
yep, if they can make full-payments within the new few days, they get a free vacuum, and a lawnmower

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
yep, if they can make full-payments within the new few days, they get a free vacuum and a lawnmower
LOL...free vacuum.

And a t-shirt that they can wear proudly: "We lost in 2013, but 2017 will be OUR YEAR!"

Oh wait...I have an even better one with a more gimmicky connection to the failed apocalypse predictions of last year: "We survived 2012. We lost 2013. But 2017 will be OUR YEAR!"

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Dear Members

Al Mighty Allah will help all of us , dont worry . Have faith , every one will be rewarded Inshallah - canada is not the end of the world.

Stay Blessed - Amin

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Al Mighty Allah will help all of us , dont worry . Have faith , every one will be rewarded Inshallah - canada is not the end of the world.
Have you ever asked yourself: "if Allah was so interested in my emigration, why didn't he just intervene and prevent the whole backlogger fiasco from happening in the first place?"

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
tuyen said:
Have you ever asked yourself: "if Allah was so interested in my emigration, why didn't he just intervene and prevent the whole backlogger fiasco from happening in the first place?"
Beta wait kr ab 2 din tk mera Allah he tmhain sharamsar Kray Ga.

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
tuyen said:
also, why would allah want them to immigrate to the land of 'infidels' ha ha ha. i have seen how things have turned out in UK and rest of the Europe. Fundamentalists, calling in for Jihad, in a country that gave them assylum, bread and butter !
I dread, Canada is another UK waiting to happen.

Who can forget the famous hook hamza, who living on the social benifits along with his wives and kids groomed a lot of things...

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knight_Crusader said:
also, why would allah want them to immigrate to the land of 'infidels' ha ha ha. i have seen how things have turned out in UK and rest of the Europe. Fundamentalists, calling in for Jihad, in a country that gave them assylum, bread and butter !
I dread, Canada is another UK waiting to happen.
Rest assured, there are many people actively working behind the scenes to ensure that Canada doesn't turn into another UK or France.

Knight_Crusader said:
Who can forget the famous hook hamza, who living on the social benifits along with his wives and kids groomed a lot of things...
And don't forget - Canada already has its very own Royal Family of terrorism - The Khadrs.