Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
congrats to all who received PR. It gives us hope :) All the very best for your new future :)

Robin Wayne

Mar 26, 2012
speednab said:
Do you know why It took so long to get the PR (more than the normal processing time in their website) especially after you submitted the medical results? Did they require you to send additional documents?
Yes, i think it was becasue i was alredy living and working in Canada. I had to get security clearance form Canada. I submitted a police clearance certificate from Canada with my ferdeal application, but by the time that they processed my application it had probabaly expired, i assume that they did the checks again. It can take about 4 months to get police clearance from The RCMP.

When i started my application there was no fast track.

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on all you guys who got the PPR, This is good news for all of us, it seems like they are processing people who submitted their medicals in oct-nov.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
Is there any news from Buffalo? anyone sent an inquiry to them?
Hope we all get PR soon..

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Today it will be 9 months since we applied for PR. Oh what a wait ::)

I feel that early 2011 applicants will hear good news soon. Keep an eye on your e-mails and don't lose hope :)

help101

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2011
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2013
AOR Received.
October 27, 2011
File Transfer...
July 7, 2012
Med's Request
February 21, 2013
Med's Done....
February 27, 2013
Passport Req..
April 22, 2013
I sent an iquiry to buffalo on Monday and they replied:

Madame, Monsieur,

Votre demande est en attente d'examen. Aucun calendrier n'a encore été établi à cet égard. Vous n'avez pas à prendre d'autre initiative pour le moment.

Nous vous remercions d'être patient(e) et de maintenir votre correspondance au minimum.

À l'avenir, dans toute correspondance avec notre bureau, nous vous demandons d'indiquer à titre de référence le nom complet du demandeur, sa date de naissance et son numéro de dossier.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de nos sentiments distingués.

Consulat général du Canada
Centre régional des programmes d’immigration
www.buffalo.gc.ca
:-[

ahmadauh

Feb 4, 2012
It has been five months since I sent my application from Montreal. Nothing heared from them, not even an AOR. I wrote to them they said this takes a minimum of 30 weeks! Is this possible? I see from most of the timelines here that AOR is received within few months.

Please advise if you know anything about this .....

lilbabu

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2011
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Passport Req..
18-09-2012
LANDED..........
06-10-2012
ahmadauh said:
It has been five months since I sent my application from Montreal. Nothing heared from them, not even an AOR. I wrote to them they said this takes a minimum of 30 weeks! Is this possible? I see from most of the timelines here that AOR is received within few months.

I am under BC PNP, same timeline as you, sent in my application on Nov 30, 2011. I haven't heard anything yet. I sent an email to buffalo a month ago, they said they forwarded my application to Ottawa, but nothing since then. I can access my file online, can you? But I think that doesn't mean anything....

Lots of 2012 applicants are catching up now, I hope they don't forget about us and toss our files around... :(

hooky player

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2011
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10-2011
AOR Received.
03-2012
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
dunno, but ppr from detroit
Med's Request
03-2012
Med's Done....
04-2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2012, received on June 27th, 2012
ahmadauh said:

this is normal. some ppl even waited for up to 8 months to get FN/MR.
u have been waiting for only 5 months, it is better not to be too pushy to those visa officers. but check ur email routinely as ur FN/MR should be coming soon.

ahmadauh

Feb 4, 2012
lilbabu said:
I am under BC PNP, same timeline as you, sent in my application on Nov 30, 2011. I haven't heard anything yet. I sent an email to buffalo a month ago, they said they forwarded my application to Ottawa, but nothing since then. I can access my file online, can you? But I think that doesn't mean anything....

Lots of 2012 applicants are catching up now, I hope they don't forget about us and toss our files around... :(
Thanks. It is good that you got some information. For me, they just gave a general answer.

So how can you access your file? what is the reference number? and what does the status show?

ahmadauh

Feb 4, 2012
hooky player said:
this is normal. some ppl even waited for up to 8 months to get FN/MR.
u have been waiting for only 5 months, it is better not to be too pushy to those visa officers. but check ur email routinely as ur FN/MR should be coming soon.
Thanks. Yes, I should stop bother them probably. I hope I get the FN soon.