+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

zhihai

Feb 9, 2012
safavakili said:
I live in Canada and I am student here. Do you think if it is expire, I should do it again?
Good. If you are in Canada, the CIC may extend the medical examination for you. Now, the only thing you can do is waiting. Nothing else.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
sam-canada said:
Hi

Who is here a recent graduate from a canadian university that has applied directly to for csq after graduation without having experience???
Because our case will take a bit longer as the priority is for people with experience??
Just want to see the relation between the different people without experience :D

@Everybody
A quick question...IS THERE A PIRIOTY TREATMENT AFTER OBTAINING THE CSQ FOR THE FSW/QSW?

Robin Wayne

Mar 26, 2012
hooky player said:
how long did it take for u to get FN/ME?
Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: Buffalo
App. Filed.......: 28-12-2010
AOR Received.: 06-06-2011
Med's Request: 06-06-2011
Med's Done....: 15-06-2011

I have contacted them every month since January. "Your application is in progress" is all they say. They even told me to stop emailing them soo much. :mad:

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HMIDATOU said:
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

This is what my status indicates, any correlation between " in process " and the PPR ??? i just want to have an estimate on the waiting, most of us are north african and we speak french even better than english, i think we are all similar on papaer i hope the time lines are similar as well. lool.
nchallah we will get this ppr so we can start a fresh start in quebec.
guys keep duaa going and nchallah marbou7a.
salam
Salam brother. I do not think there is any correlation or logic in the time. So just be patient and make duaa as you said. Best wishes. Wasalam

student3000

Feb 26, 2012
ittech said:
advice : don't rely on ecas or their emails because my ecas still the same and i got an email a week ago before my passport request sayin' that my file is in queue for process

rely on God soubhanaaho and good luck folks
Heu ittech;
My time-line is same as yours (especially in terms of application filing and doing the medical exams)..but my e-cas just says 'application and medical results received.'
I actually emailed buffalo-consulate last month and the response they have me indicated that my file was just setting in a queue, and hadn't even been started to process yet. :(

just curious; are you a graduate of university in canada (And applied afterwards) or did you come in canada as a foreign worker directly, and then applied for the immigration? (i'm assuming you are still in Canada en ce moment, non?)

student3000

Feb 26, 2012
sam-canada said:
Hi

Who is here a recent graduate from a canadian university that has applied directly to for csq after graduation without having experience???
Because our case will take a bit longer as the priority is for people with experience??
Just want to see the relation between the different people without experience :D
Hey sam-canada
i think its more of a quesiton if one already has a job in canada (in which case, it would receive priority processing?)

I'm aasuming you are a graduate of university. which school did you go to, and are you on a post-grad work permit right?

student3000

Feb 26, 2012
Hey-all (Salam to those it may concern )

I guess all(or most) of us are present in Canada right now. I think you are only allowed to send your application to Buffalo in the first place, if you are present in canada.

I was just wondering if its okay to visit one's home country while the application is being processed. I haven't seen my family in 4 years (i know! :eek:) et je voudrais vraiment visiter pour quelque mois. All of the communication in my case has been over email with the consulate. Does any1 know if they (buffalo) have ever communicated via phone with applicants?

Things are very unpredictable and I'm afraid that the consulate might communicate with me (either for PPR ot autre choses) before i return to Quebec. Would my being out-of-the-country reflect negatively on my aplication?

Though, seriously, I'm guessing that I'm in for a long wait as its been 8 months and i think my file's processing has not yet commenced. ???

Best,

student3000

Feb 26, 2012
xse2573 said:

@ Everybody
A quick question...IS THERE A PIRIOTY TREATMENT AFTER OBTAINING THE CSQ FOR THE FSW/QSW?
not really..i was in the priority list for CSQ, and yet no updates after more than 8 months..maybe others have a different experience.

if you dont mind repeating, what is your processing time-line ??

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
student3000 said:
Hey sam-canada
i think its more of a quesiton if one already has a job in canada (in which case, it would receive priority processing?)

I'm aasuming you are a graduate of university. which school did you go to, and are you on a post-grad work permit right?
Hey student3000

I am a graduate from mcgill university in montreal and I am now on my post-graduation work permit and I have been working in my field of study since August 2011 but in ontario... thats why i cant inform buffalo that i found a permanent job to speed up my application because am afraid they may cancel my application. I recently applied for PNP ontario and as soon as I get the nomination i will send it to buffalo to change my destination city... as buffalo informed me that it is possible to change class of application... hope they dont find out that am outside quebec until I am nominated by ontario...
Though am afraid changing the class of my application would actually delay it rather than speeding it up... Lets hope for the best

What about you from what school did you finish your studies and are you too on post - grad work permit?

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
student3000 said:
not really..i was in the priority list for CSQ, and yet no updates after more than 8 months..maybe others have a different experience.

if you dont mind repeating, what is your processing time-line ??
Thanks "student300"
What do you mean processing time?...Are you asking the time taken to get the CSQ?

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beenwaitingforlong said:
Dear Speednab,
They sent it with regular mail. I found it on my mail box today and I was really worried till I read it...they waived the interview and never asked for additional documents..so does that mean my background check is complete? How long does that take to send PPR email after they receive the payment. And I will surely attach a letter to the money order...I am waiting fo your comments guys...thank you
Salam Brother. Any good news after sending the fees? InchaAllah khyr..

beenwaitingforlong

Mar 29, 2012
speednab said:
Salam Brother. Any good news after sending the fees? InchaAllah khyr..
Good news, just PPR this morning, yet they did not mention if I could get my visas in person...Can I drive there and get it the same day...? where does it say that on the website of buffalo ..
please help Speednab

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beenwaitingforlong said:
Good news, just PPR this morning, yet they did not mention if I could get my visas in person...Can I drive there and get it the same day...? where does it say that on the website of buffalo ..
please help Speednab
Salam. It is a very good news. Congrats!
Yes you can do it in person. Many did it in this forum.It may takes a couple of hours.
I do not know if It says in the website. Read the letter you have received carefully It might be stated there.
I will let you know if I get anything about.
Again, congratulation..

beenwaitingforlong

Mar 29, 2012
speednab said:
Salam. It is a very good news. Congrats!
Yes you can do it in person. Many did it in this forum.It may takes a couple of hours.
I do not know if It says in the website. Read the letter you have received carefully It might be stated there.
I will let you know if I get anything about.
Again, congratulation..
Thanx Speednab..Good luck to you brother...U have been a good support in this forum...Good luck to you All

zhihai

Feb 9, 2012
beenwaitingforlong said:
please help Speednab
congratulations!