Med's Done....
01-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-04-2012 sent 07-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2012:) hamdolilah
LANDED..........
next month :) inchalah
thanx brother , im in morocco right now , i will call them to see if we can have our visas printed in rabat morocco if not i will fly back to USA ,i just came 3 days ago any advices fellas

hooky player

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2011
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10-2011
AOR Received.
03-2012
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
dunno, but ppr from detroit
Med's Request
03-2012
Med's Done....
04-2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2012, received on June 27th, 2012
congrats,,, ur case is really fast!

cheers! ;D

beenwaitingforlong

Mar 29, 2012
ittech said:
thanx brother , im in morocco right now , i will call them to see if we can have our visas printed in rabat morocco if not i will fly back to USA ,i just came 3 days ago any advices fellas
Congrats itech,
I think it's better for you to come back and get your visa in person. That way you will avoid in complications. Eventhough it might be cheaper to send your passport to them. Anyways, you can just email them and they will let you know. By the Itech r u a US citizen? And did u travel to other countries other than the US? Because in my case, I travelled to 2 other countries other than USA but I stayed less than 6 months in each of them, and I am originally from Tunisia. Do u think that is the reason why it is taking so long to get PPR?
I applied Feb 24, 2011 and got AOR and MED sept 2011 my application was in process since January 2012...any comments Itech?

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beenwaitingforlong said:
Congrats itech,
I think it's better for you to come back and get your visa in person. That way you will avoid in complications. Eventhough it might be cheaper to send your passport to them. Anyways, you can just email them and they will let you know. By the Itech r u a US citizen? And did u travel to other countries other than the US? Because in my case, I travelled to 2 other countries other than USA but I stayed less than 6 months in each of them, and I am originally from Tunisia. Do u think that is the reason why it is taking so long to get PPR?
I applied Feb 24, 2011 and got AOR and MED sept 2011 my application was in process since January 2012...any comments Itech?
Salam..Congrats Ittech.
@ beenwaitingforlong, I just realized that your over 14 already if you applied in Feb 24. You may want to contact them and see what is going on.

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
Hi fellows,

Can anyone please confirm the email address of sending a query to CPP-Ottawa?

Thanks a lot,

ahmadauh

Feb 4, 2012
lepatissier07 said:
Federal Part received @ Buffalo : 28th October 2011

Still waiting for AOR.....

soon.....soon...hopefully...

lepatissier07

It seems that we are on a similar timeline, I have applied to Buffalo end of NOV, 2011, and I am also surprised that I havent received AOR yet.

beenwaitingforlong

Mar 29, 2012
Salam guys,
I just received a letter from buffalo. They said that no additional documents or interview is required and they asked for the right of permanent residence fee 490 dollars. Does that mean they completed my background check and they are ready to issue my visa? How long would that be after I send the payment? Also, do I have to send a letter along with the money order to mention my application number or does it have to be on the envelope? Please let me know guys? Any comments would be appreciated ...good luck to all of us

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beenwaitingforlong said:
Salam guys,
I just received a letter from buffalo. They said that no additional documents or interview is required and they asked for the right of permanent residence fee 490 dollars. Does that mean they completed my background check and they are ready to issue my visa? How long would that be after I send the payment? Also, do I have to send a letter along with the money order to mention my application number or does it have to be on the envelope? Please let me know guys? Any comments would be appreciated ...good luck to all of us
Salam Brother.
Did you receive it by mail ot email? My understanding is that the fee has to be with the PR.
If you have to pay it then ys, attach to it a letter with your name, file number and date of birth.

beenwaitingforlong

Mar 29, 2012
speednab said:
Salam Brother.
Did you receive it by mail ot email? My understanding is that the fee has to be with the PR.
If you have to pay it then ys, attach to it a letter with your name, file number and date of birth.
Dear Speednab,
They sent it with regular mail. I found it on my mail box today and I was really worried till I read it...they waived the interview and never asked for additional documents..so does that mean my background check is complete? How long does that take to send PPR email after they receive the payment. And I will surely attach a letter to the money order...I am waiting fo your comments guys...thank you

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beenwaitingforlong said:
Dear Speednab,
They sent it with regular mail. I found it on my mail box today and I was really worried till I read it...they waived the interview and never asked for additional documents..so does that mean my background check is complete? How long does that take to send PPR email after they receive the payment. And I will surely attach a letter to the money order...I am waiting fo your comments guys...thank you
Salam.
I do not think It will take that long after you pay the fees.Thay may be still working on the background check. Yet It is good to email them as you are beyond the 14 months.

beenwaitingforlong

Mar 29, 2012
speednab said:
Salam.
I do not think It will take that long after you pay the fees.Thay may be still working on the background check. Yet It is good to email them as you are beyond the 14 months.
It would be 14 months this month on the 24th as they received my application Feb 24 2011...and I did email them a couple of days ago, I just received an email with the same canned message : your application is in process, we r unable to provide a date when your app would be complete..and thanx Speednab

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
beenwaitingforlong said:
It would be 14 months this month on the 24th as they received my application Feb 24 2011...and I did email them a couple of days ago, I just received an email with the same canned message : your application is in process, we r unable to provide a date when your app would be complete..and thanx Speednab
CONGRATULATION....Please can you share your timeline?...was the CSQ interview waived for you?...How come you do background check instead of security check?

beenwaitingforlong

Mar 29, 2012
xse2573 said:
CONGRATULATION....Please can you share your timeline?...was the CSQ interview waived for you?...How come you do background check instead of security check?
I don't know if you are asking me or ITECH but my Timeline is the following
App filed : Feb 24. 2011
AOR+ Medical received : Sept 16, 2011
Med done Oct 05, 2011
They told me application was in process since January
and today I received a letter from them asking me to pay RPRF fee, so I am going to mail it to them tomorrow inshallah. I am also going to ask for their signature when they receive the envelope.. I heard that it should be quick after the receive the fee. That is what i read in other forums..Inshallah all the best for all of us

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
beenwaitingforlong said:
I don't know if you are asking me or ITECH but my Timeline is the following
App filed : Feb 24. 2011
AOR+ Medical received : Sept 16, 2011
Med done Oct 05, 2011
They told me application was in process since January
and today I received a letter from them asking me to pay RPRF fee, so I am going to mail it to them tomorrow inshallah. I am also going to ask for their signature when they receive the envelope.. I heard that it should be quick after the receive the fee. That is what i read in other forums..Inshallah all the best for all of us
@ beenwaitingforlong
Thanks for sharing your timeline...But l was asking when you actually applied to Quebec for your CSQ selection, and what interview was waived? is it the CSQ interview or there is another interview again?