Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
hooky player said:
thx, both of you!

just to make sure, u were able to chek ur case on ecas 1-2 months after ur did medical exam, rite?
Hi,

I was able to log into E-cas on November 16th, 2011, eleven days after I received my AOR+medicals (Nov 10th). (which means 1.5 months after BD was cashed) I used the application number starting with EPXXXXXX (Its in the AOR) to login.

hooky player

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2011
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10-2011
AOR Received.
03-2012
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
dunno, but ppr from detroit
Med's Request
03-2012
Med's Done....
04-2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2012, received on June 27th, 2012
biochemgal09 said:
Hi,

I was able to log into E-cas on November 16th, 2011, eleven days after I received my AOR+medicals (Nov 10th). (which means 1.5 months after BD was cashed) I used the application number starting with EPXXXXXX (Its in the AOR) to login.
i see. thx again, buddy

ittech

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
11-11-2011
Med's Request
11-11-2011
Med's Done....
01-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-04-2012 sent 07-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2012:) hamdolilah
LANDED..........
next month :) inchalah
felicitations biochimegal09 :p

let's wait for the PPR now,,,, and keep smilin' :p

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Thanks Ittech and Hanisuliman. Lets hope that we get our PPR soon, also those applicants from 2010.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
hi friends!!
just an update from my side is that, now my CAS status showing 'In Process' from application received just 2-3 days ago. ;D and they have added third line as 'We started processing your application on January 13, 2012' ;D !! any Idea friends how long it will take from this point to receive PPR?? Stanka any update from ur side??
Thanks & Gud Luck us all :p

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Friends!!! Before posting the above update here, I haven't checked my e-mail account as there was an e-mail from Detrot office :eek: !! guess what was inside ;D ;D my beloved and long time awaited PPR ;D ;D ;D hurreyyyyyy , I haven't expected that they will send me PPR that much fast,thats a big surprise for me :p , Thanks to almighty god and all my friends on this forum!! May god surprise u all with same good news as like mine :p :p ... Thanks again and Good luck everybody :-*

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
congrats Sher Singh, good news! So happy for you :) All the very best for your new future as PR. :D

Your happy news will bring in lots of hope for all those who are waiting. Congrats buddy :)

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
biochemgal09 said:
congrats Sher Singh, good news! So happy for you :) All the very best for your new future as PR. :D

Your happy news will bring in lots of hope for all those who are waiting. Congrats buddy :)
hey thanks biochemgal and same to you.. they have mentioned many things in the letter they sent to me and i got questions:

1. My passport is going to expire on 10th Sep 2012, and they written in letter "your immigrant visa will be valid to SEPTEMBER 16, 2012, assuming that your passport(s) do not expire prior to that date. The visa expiry date cannot be extended". Should I send them a renew one Passport or just leave it as it is for now and am good?

2. I live in Toronto and I have valid USA tourist visa too and If I plan to go in person by bus at their Detroit office to stamp visa on passport then how can I return back to canada? I mean how can I complete the landing process? I got no friends/address in Quebec :-X. What should I need to do friends?

Sher Singh

stanka

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gratz sher_singh,)))

you really got your ppr fast. Nothing new on my side. I have "in process" and "we started processing your application" since august 2011 lol and soon it's gonna be one year since I applied. I'm not expecting anything until at least March. How come you got the email from Detroit?

1. My passport is going to expire on 10th Sep 2012, and they written in letter "your immigrant visa will be valid to SEPTEMBER 16, 2012, assuming that your passport(s) do not expire prior to that date. The visa expiry date cannot be extended". Should I send them a renew one Passport or just leave it as it is for now and am good?
The visa is valid only for one entry so there is no point to renew your passport. You gonna use your PR card for traveling.

I live in Toronto and I have valid USA tourist visa too and If I plan to go in person by bus at their Detroit office to stamp visa on passport then how can I return back to canada? I mean how can I complete the landing process? I got no friends/address in Quebec Lips sealed. What should I need to do friends?
Just cross the border with your new visa lol)))). Why do you need an address in Quebec?

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Thanks stanka :)) n yes That's why I was surprised too stanka as instead of buffalo, Detroit VO sent me the PPR :eek: , they didnt even tell me if they hav transferred my file to detroit!! they are so unpredictable ;D and ECAS don't believe on it, it says sumtng els and they do sumtng else :D but who cares, I finally got the PPR :p n feeling like U'll hear sumthng good soon in this month too :p just b patient ;) ... Reg ques 2: means once I goto Detroit n come back on Canadian customs will they question me about why not entering in Quebec instead of Ontario??? :-\. Thanks n gud luck :)

Sher Singh

hooky player

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2011
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10-2011
AOR Received.
03-2012
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03-2012
Med's Done....
04-2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
congrats

and to ur last question, yes, u better provide a quebec address, and convince them that u r gonna live in quebec, not toronto

i have seen some1 who got their visa, but landed in toronto, not quebec, and their pr got cancelled! it is not a joke. be careful!

personally, i think, to do the landing in toronto is ok, as far as it is reasonable, for example, in ur case, u go to buffalo in person (or detroit), then it is more convenient to cross the boarder via toronto, but u better provide a quebec address.

soleil

Aug 22, 2011
Let me ask one quick question:

When you send RPRF with pasport after you received PPR, who is the recipient of RPRF? The Receiver General for Canada OR the Consulate General of Canada?

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
thanks hooky player... but in case if someone got no quebec address while completing the landing procedure then?? or can I do like this if i reserve my return ticket from Detroit to Montreal instead of Toronto and travel all the way from Montreal to Toronto at last and once I arrive to the customs on Montreal side provide them my temporary address of Toronto to mail me any informative stuff?

Thanks!

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
soleil said:
Let me ask one quick question:
When you send RPRF with pasport after you received PPR, who is the recipient of RPRF? The Receiver General for Canada OR the Consulate General of Canada?
US currency payments must be made payable to the“Canadian Consulate General.”
Canadian currency payments must be payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.”

hooky player

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2011
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10-2011
AOR Received.
03-2012
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03-2012
Med's Done....
04-2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
sher_singh said:
thanks hooky player... but in case if someone got no quebec address while completing the landing procedure then?? or can I do like this if i reserve my return ticket from Detroit to Montreal instead of Toronto and travel all the way from Montreal to Toronto at last and once I arrive to the customs on Montreal side provide them my temporary address of Toronto to mail me any informative stuff?

Thanks!
man, i dunno,,, i think providing a toronto address is not very good, but it all depends,,,if u can convince the boarder officer that u currently living in toronto, but will eventually go settle in quebec.
"reserve my return ticket from Detroit to Montreal instead of Toronto and travel all the way from Montreal to Toronto at last", i don't think it is neccesary.