+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sai_01

Jul 26, 2024
My file is also in New Delhi eligibility is not yet started
Applied on Feb 15,2024
My primary vo is nd and secondary Sydney. After medical the background check turned from in progress to not applicable and the eligibility not started yet . Applied April 10. Did you order gcms notes to find out the status ? I’m not sure how can we expedite the process.

Aether

Apr 13, 2023
Its usually means you will get the medical request soon.
I really hope this is the case. My GCKey account has been updated 3 times since. From "You do not need medical exam." To "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" to blank and today it updated back to "You do not need medical exam"

I am from the county where medical exam is required and I have never done it before.

k1955

May 21, 2024
My primary vo is nd and secondary Sydney. After medical the background check turned from in progress to not applicable and the eligibility not started yet . Applied April 10. Did you order gcms notes to find out the status ? I’m not sure how can we expedite the process.
No I did not order gcms notes
In tracker
The background is in progress and eligibility not started
However in gc key
The eligibility in progress and background check not applicable so far
We applied for TRV on 25 July
Nothing yet

Reactions: Sai_01

k1955

May 21, 2024
I really hope this is the case. My GCKey account has been updated 3 times since. From "You do not need medical exam." To "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" to blank and today it updated back to "You do not need medical exam"

I am from the county where medical exam is required and I have never done it before.
That’s what happened to me it showed that they are reviewing my medical and the next day I got medical request in my GC key account

Boparaa

Jul 4, 2024
Hello, what is the duration of the time from medical to PPR? i am done with medical but still nothing from IRCC

Sai_01

Jul 26, 2024
I also have the Similar timeline and Same visa office.
Applicants from Jan too are awaiting for their Eligibility and Background check to be Completed.
Let's hope NDVO Start working on our application.
Hi did you get pre arrival ? May I know if any update on your application ?

k1955

May 21, 2024
Hello, what is the duration of the time from medical to PPR? i am done with medical but still nothing from IRCC
I am also waiting for some progress as I applied on 15 February 2024. I don’t know how long this takes it all depend on the case I guess !!

pc.lam

Feb 23, 2024
Submit: Feb 5
Sponsor: Citizen
PA: Vietnam
AOR: Feb 23
SA: Mar 14
BIL: Mar 15
MIL: Pending
Submit: Feb 5
Sponsor: Citizen
PA: Vietnam