+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
Canada
Good morning, Happy Friday and God Bless!!!

OK! So this was totally unexpectedly, yesterday I got my LPP completed and today I GOT MY OATH CEREMONY turned green in the tracker!!

I will become CANADIAN CITIZEN on June 24, 2024, one day after I complete 7 years of my journey in Canada!!!!

I couldn't believe what I saw, just went to check my tracker this morning to make sure my LPP has really changed to complete then I saw another update, this time is my TAKE THE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP!!

Decision Made Date: June 12, 2024
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
June 24, 2024

Don't give up on your dreams, don't stress yourself too much and keep swimming!! The Universe already has a date for you and it is closer than you think!!

And don't forget to use your ATIPS, webforms or calls when needed!!! Don't be afraid of reaching out to IRCC, but being polite and asking direct questions can help a lot! ;)

I don't know how I am going to work today, but all I can say and think of is THANK YOUUU!!! :)

Congrats!!! at last eh! :)

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations! Very happy for you!:)
Could you confirm what ATIPs means?

OK! So this was totally unexpectedly, yesterday I got my LPP completed and today I GOT MY OATH CEREMONY turned green in the tracker!!

I will become CANADIAN CITIZEN on June 24, 2024, one day after I complete 7 years of my journey in Canada!!!!

I couldn't believe what I saw, just went to check my tracker this morning to make sure my LPP has really changed to complete then I saw another update, this time is my TAKE THE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP!!

Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
June 24, 2024

Don't give up on your dreams, don't stress yourself too much and keep swimming!! The Universe already has a date for you and it is closer than you think!!

And don't forget to use your ATIPS, webforms or calls when needed!!! Don't be afraid of reaching out to IRCC, but being polite and asking direct questions can help a lot! ;)

I don't know how I am going to work today, but all I can say and think of is THANK YOUUU!!! :)

BerryBlossom

Sep 22, 2020

Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
June 24, 2024

Fantastic news!! Congratulations!!!

Polkerface123

Jun 4, 2024
Ooooo yes, I am waiting patiently for the email. I pray they don't change me to in-person ceremony as I opted for online ceremony. The only thing left is the invite email, the tracker update is already showing my oath date. Am super happy...and congratulations to you too.
Fingers crossed they won't change your ceremony option :) Super congrats and hoping the invitation email is well on its way!

Reactions: Ade3032

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi everyone,

Just passing to add that I received the Oath email this afternoon and my ceremony will be online :) Off to Dollarama to buy all beautiful stuff to decorate my home sweet home.. :D

God Bless you and have a great weekend!! Thank you for everything!!

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy really comes in the morning!!"

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just passing to add that I received the Oath email this afternoon and my ceremony will be online :) Off to Dollarama to buy all beautiful stuff to decorate my home sweet home.. :D

We all feel your happiness and share it
Congratssss again

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello folks, Got a ghost update on tracker this morning but no change tracker activities and no ceremony invitation email yet.

Although oath date has been fixed and updated on tracker earlier during the week. Fingers crossed and waiting patiently for ceremony email...

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

scientistatwork

Mar 29, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
Jan 24 2019
Med's Done....
03-05-2019
Congratulations to all who are getting their Oath. There is still radio silence on my side after test complete on April2nd. Our office is SCR and family of 2. Should I raise webform?

Reactions: JamCan56

beyonder

Jun 13, 2024
Quick question guys, I don't have last name on my original passport and everything goes in the given name. What should I write for citizenship certificate as the first and last name?
greatly appreciate any help.

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Quick question guys, I don't have last name on my original passport and everything goes in the given name. What should I write for citizenship certificate as the first and last name?
You need to call the citizenship and ask
They will guide you
I know there's a form to fill and request but that was needed to be done prior Appling as it takes time

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
Typically I see LNU is used when last name is unknown. Again it’s individual preference.

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet

Hi everyone,

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@sny.sng Yes there are bunch of people in the feb group,
you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link).
Do you have an ID on the spreadsheet? If you need to add your info on the spreadsheet please fill the following info and send it here, I'll update the spreadsheet for you
ID:
Single/Family (How many if family):
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR Date:
Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date: