+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

JollyRancher

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
FD date in latest update is an indicator that p1 is queued up . Just go to know that . I have FD date in final decision section at bottom not on latest update . But have COPr on tracker since 16th . I am wondering what stage I am sitting on
Oh, but how do you know that it means this…?

JollyRancher

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
You sure it doesn't say

Final Decision:

"May-,2024 Your application is in progress . We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
We are talking about the latest update section at the top when you access your file..

At the bottom it just says like you mentioned.

JollyRancher

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
We are talking about the latest update section at the top when you access your file..

At the bottom it just says like you mentioned.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - May 24, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Bottom

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • May 24, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: shubham3582

JollyRancher

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
Based on what i have heard on groups. Almost everyone who got P1 have this under "Latest Update". Those waiting over a long period do not. Anyways, called IRCC, they said i am in landing queue and need to wait.
thanks for sharing… what is landing queue and did they mentioned how long will it take?

Reactions: shubham3582

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - May 24, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Bottom

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • May 24, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
@JollyRancher @rahuldewantrv this means Final Decision ?
I received an update with following:
Final decision - June 5, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please advise what this means. COPR is not updated on IRCC tracker till now.