File Transfer...
11-12-2020
Med's Request
11-12-2020
Med's Done....
14-12-2020
Passport Req..
13-04-2021
YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AOR1 BECAUSE OF THE C O R O N A V I R U S PANDEMIC SCARE.
THEY HAVE PUT ALL APPLICATIONS ON HOLD AND NOT PROCESSING NEW APPLICATIONS UNTIL THE VIRUS STOPS INFECTING PEOPLE.

I REPEAT: ALL PROCESSING CENTRES HAVE PAUSED ALL OPERATIONS SINCE MARCH 13TH, 2020.

FOR THOSE WHO STILL WONDERING AFTER READING THIS NOTICE WHY THEY DID NOT RECEIVE AOR1 YET, I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU QUARANTINE YOURSELF FOR 2 MONTHS AND READ THE NEWS.

read this
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/04/canada-still-accepting-spousal-immigration-applications-despite-coronavirus-0414058.html?_ga=2.61463150.311903464.1586486900-1223164973.1580328431#gs.2v8q30

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I personally think it's clear that they continue to work - but VERY slowly, and some offices less so than others. Not suprising, it means they are not shut down, but seriously delayed. In other words, they'll get to it when they get to it.
A related note: while IRCC leads on immigration files, there are other departments involved: public security (CBSA, rcmp, etc) and outside agencies like the visa centres. They also have limitations on what their staff can do and resource limitations (notably many of the visa application centres are closed to public as they are private companies and must follow lockdown rules of the country of operation). And they will have to reallocate staff and adjust priorities, too. And foreign-partner agencies and governments sometimes, too. Police, security and border control all have - quite obviously - other mandates that are literally essential public order functions.

Slowdowns or stopped work in any of these organisations can and will cause delays that IRCC alone can't control.

Expect delays, even if work not 'stopped.'

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Today, I checked ECAS and Permanent Residence Application Status has changed from Application Received to In Process again. So I guess it has not only reached Mississauga but someone has started working on it too. Does this mean AOR2?
Did you get a second line in ECAS saying they started processing your application?

Does it ever happen that when files are sent to Mississauga you don’t ever get the second line saying they started processing the app on the PA side in ECAS?

kentucky_mule

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Did you get a second line in ECAS saying they started processing your application?

Does it ever happen that when files are sent to Mississauga you don’t ever get the second line saying they started processing the app on the PA side in ECAS?
No, I do not have another line saying they have started processing.

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
No, I do not have another line saying they have started processing.
OK cool, thanks for the reply. I was curious because our timeline is very similar.

I noticed on the tracker you didn’t update the medical passed section, did you get an update on that?

kentucky_mule

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
OK cool, thanks for the reply. I was curious because our timeline is very similar.

I noticed on the tracker you didn’t update the medical passed section, did you get an update on that?
Its not updated in ECAS or the GC Key account. So I had sent them a web form informing that medical is done but there might be delay in uploading the results by the physician due to lock down (due to COVID-19).

But they replied stating they have received the medical results.

Reactions: canadan_

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AOR1 BECAUSE OF THE C O R O N A V I R U S PANDEMIC SCARE.
THEY HAVE PUT ALL APPLICATIONS ON HOLD AND NOT PROCESSING NEW APPLICATIONS UNTIL THE VIRUS STOPS INFECTING PEOPLE.

I REPEAT: ALL PROCESSING CENTRES HAVE PAUSED ALL OPERATIONS SINCE MARCH 13TH, 2020.

FOR THOSE WHO STILL WONDERING AFTER READING THIS NOTICE WHY THEY DID NOT RECEIVE AOR1 YET, I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU QUARANTINE YOURSELF FOR 2 MONTHS AND READ THE NEWS.
What is the source of your statement?

Reactions: rrss13

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Tracker AOR1 history.
Look when at least 1 person gets AOR1 on tracker since March 13, we can safely say things are moving again at the Intake centre CPC Sydney.
From the looks of it Mississauga is doing some work as per Kentucky Mule post.
Glad to hear cpc-mississagua is working....anyone whose file is at cpc-m?