+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Guys - I just received an email asking me to update my application for any changes and to submit my passports to Ottawa VO. "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa."

Doest this mean, I am all good and it is all approved?
Hey,

Was you progress bar 100% when you received the COPR email ? I am at 92% and my residence is US too with PNP- O. However, as per the GCMS notes, my security was still pending. I am not sure how many more days until the final email.

Thanks

pravalika

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks - all, be patient - I think everyone will start getting these emails soon starting with applicants in US

PNP-O | PNP Province - SK | AOR - 3-Feb-20 | GCMS Ordered - YES | PPR - 07/23/20 | Passport Requested - 07/20/20
Citizenship - Indian, Current Residence - USA
the date says 23 and what took so long to get ppr today?

gabbar0101

Jun 26, 2020
Hey,

Was you progress bar 100% when you received the COPR email ? I am at 92% and my residence is US too with PNP- O. However, as per the GCMS notes, my security was still pending. I am not sure how many more days until the final email.

Thanks
No it was 98%. My GCMS notes that i got 2 weeks back had same status "Security pending"

Reactions: g.neha

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
(i guess I was too excited) here is the timeline --- RPRF - 07/23/20 | Passport Requested - 07/30/20
hahhaha...I also posted the same question in response to your details in your signature but quickly realized that under excitement you might have made a mistake reg.RPRF and PPR dates, hence deleted immediately....Congratulations...

Reactions: gabbar0101

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Guys - I just received an email asking me to update my application for any changes and to submit my passports to Ottawa VO. "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa."

Doest this mean, I am all good and it is all approved?
Congrats mate. You are all set for Visa and CoPR. as you are residing in USA and not in Canada. You were asked to submit your passports. If you were in Canada, you should have received CoPR directly. Celebration time for you...

Reactions: gabbar0101

namedoesntmatter

Jun 10, 2020
Hi Guys,

Recently received GCMS notes I ordered 3 weeks ago. It clearly stated that my application was approved on July 2nd, (in the assessment section, it says: "final: approved"). It also said that my case was put into COPR Queue, Vancouver-GEN (3rd North), however, I waited for almost one month after the decision was made and there is still no sign for COPR, anyone have a similar situation? I am CEC-inland, aor feb 20.

Reactions: fcwtx and Kanwal16