+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Saki_A

Feb 12, 2019
no worries everyone !!
lots of Feb applicants sent Nov 2018 form.

No, you don't need to worry. For February applicants we're all good with November forms.
All February applicants who used "November 2018" don't need to worry about an update made in February 2019.

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
I was not aware of Feb 14 2019 change in checklist.. I checked it on feb 10 and found no change and send all the documents to Nova Scotia on Feb 27.. I am really scared anow if they will reject the application.. I really worked hard and feel hopeless..
Hi @adk99 may I ask what version of checklist form did you submit?Thanks.

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Its making me feel good to see you guys all together heading towards the same direction. I pray to God that we all hear good news soon

Reactions: jeane_libatin

Boolbool

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
So what if i used all November forms but the checklist was that one dated June 2018 not 12-2018!!!
Since they updated it but not the tag on cic website :(

I paid also biometrics!

Would that be reason for return :(
Do i have to start working on my new application :(

Reactions: jeane_libatin

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
So what if i used all November forms but the checklist was that one dated June 2018 not 12-2018!!!
Since they updated it but not the tag on cic website :(

I paid also biometrics!

Would that be reason for return :(
Do i have to start working on my new application :(
Hey, same situation dude.. I feel nervous now coz we really worked hard for the requirements. App received at Sydney Feb 25. Used june2018 checklist ang Nov2018 forms. I was just relying on the tags didn't know that they were updated already.

Eddie1993

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
App. Filed.......
18-04-2019
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Guys.. I have sent my application on February 5th an received on the 8th. I have a few concerns that I would like you to clear up from. As for the income I couldn’t provide them with the notice of assessment because I was a full time student and started working in October of 2018, though I have attached my paystubs and a letter from employer, would that be enough? My second concern is that on the checklist they ask if the sponsor was spounserd to Canada in the past and I answered “yes” knowning that I was indeed sponsored along with my family members by my father under the family class, I don’t know if they intend “ have I ever been sponsored by a spouse” could someone clear that up for me please? My third concern I didn’t check off the medical request box knowing that it will be requested at a later date, is that a problem? Last concern when I validated one of the application I kept getting errors although I triple checked if they were any mistakes & there weren’t.

Will these concerns be a solid reason for my application to be returned?

Sorry for not keeping it short .

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Guys.. I have sent my application on February 5th an received on the 8th. I have a few concerns that I would like you to clear up from. As for the income I couldn’t provide them with the notice of assessment because I was a full time student and started working in October of 2018, though I have attached my paystubs and a letter from employer, would that be enough? My second concern is that on the checklist they ask if the sponsor was spounserd to Canada in the past and I answered “yes” knowning that I was indeed sponsored along with my family members by my father under the family class, I don’t know if they intend “ have I ever been sponsored by a spouse” could someone clear that up for me please? My third concern I didn’t check off the medical request box knowing that it will be requested at a later date, is that a problem? Last concern when I validated one of the application I kept getting errors although I triple checked if they were any mistakes & there weren’t.

Will these concerns be a solid reason for my application to be returned?

Sorry for not keeping it short .
1. Don't want to frustrate you, but will tell you a fact: I've seen a couple of cases here when an application has been returned due to a missing NOA. But if you physically can't provide NOA and you did include an explanation for this, it should be ok. For any document that you can't provide and you included a thorough explanation about it, you should be fine.
2. That is right. The question does not specify "if you have been sponsored as a spouse" It just asks if you have been sponsored in general. Your answer is correct.
3. You did it right. As the checklist states "Do not complete a medical examination at this time", you don't need to check that checkbox.
4. Have you been able to finally validate it and get the barcodes? If you have, you're good to go. If your application does not have barcodes, most probably it'll be returned. The forms IMM 1344 and IMM 0008 must have barcodes, and the form IMM 5669 must be just validated, but it does not have barcodes.

Eddie1993

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
App. Filed.......
18-04-2019
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
1. Don't want to frustrate you, but will tell you a fact: I've seen a couple of cases here when an application has been returned due to a missing NOA. But if you physically can't provide NOA and you did include an explanation for this, it should be ok. For any document that you can't provide and you included a thorough explanation about it, you should be fine.
2. That is right. The question does not specify "if you have been sponsored as a spouse" It just asks if you have been sponsored in general. Your answer is correct.
3. You did it right. As the checklist states "Do not complete a medical examination at this time", you don't need to check that checkbox.
4. Have you been able to finally validate it and get the barcodes? If you have, you're good to go. If your application does not have barcodes, most probably it'll be returned. The forms IMM 1344 and IMM 0008 must have barcodes, and the form IMM 5669 must be just validated, but it does not have barcodes.
All the forms were successfully validated the only one that I wasn’t able to validate is IMM 5669, when I attempt to validate it I get a message that says “seems like some information is missing. Enter the most recent information first” as I mentioned earlier I have reviewed the form thoroughly and there weren’t any missing information.

Last edited: