+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am so confused now. Is CIC demanding PCC from countries one had lived in the past (I mean worked in and made a living in) or does it now include every country one has VISITED in his life time. Am confused now.

patwal said:
Thats weird bro!

lea187

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2014
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
10-03-2014
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
I called CIC and they told me i should get a letter from the Irish police that says i havent lived there. That could take weeks... Why should i have to do that because of there mistake... its crazy

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
lea187 said:
I called CIC and they told me i should get a letter from the Irish police that says i havent lived there. That could take weeks... Why should i have to do that because of there mistake... its crazy
Thats weird , did you have anything to do with Ireland? did you ever apply for a visa, irrespective of the fact you didn't live in Ireland?

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am hoping Cndvsa22 you should be getting IP this weekend then barring any additional demands from Sydney. :D

cndvsa22 said:
One of my friend got RPRF request today. His file received is 11 feb. :)

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check again your completed IMM5669E form (Schedule A)..... sure there wasn't anywhere you mistakenly input Ireland on page 3, Section 12: Addresses?
I had to pull up mine now to recheck for me and my spouse just to confirm that it's only my native country and Canada are the ONLY countries we put in there. Because that seems to be the only place CIC could get this idea of another country.

lea187 said:

lea187

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2014
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
10-03-2014
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Im from Northern Ireland... the problem is they dont realise that Ireland and northern Ireland are two completely seperate countries.. though on my work permit they put my place of birth as england and ive never put england anywhere on any form. I sent them a letter explaining that they are totally different countries so hopefully that will do

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
lea187 said:
Im from Northern Ireland... the problem is they dont realise that Ireland and northern Ireland are two completely seperate countries.. though on my work permit they put my place of birth as england and ive never put england anywhere on any form. I sent them a letter explaining that they are totally different countries so hopefully that will do
seems like they had too much drink last night therefore they can’t see the right things in the forms.. crazy lazyass

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
It's been a while since I haven't had a peep on this thread. I am a Feb 3 applicant and received a PCC request last August 1 where I could have been there at the "in process" stage just like some of the early Feb applicants if only my Visa Officer requested for it much earlier.
But in fairness to CIC, let's try to broaden our understanding here, we are assigned under different Visa Officers and with different cases so I don't think we will make a fuss about the "delay of the progress" of our applications and that others are ahead of us, etc.
If we are confident enough that we are not a threat in this country (hehehehe) and the fact that we are a provincial nominee, let's cool down and enjoy the process and the sweetness of waiting.
BTW, my VO's initial is OO, as written in the email from CIO regarding the PCC request.
Cheers!

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There will surely be an end to the wait! Patience, they say, is a virtue.
For each day that comes and goes, we are getting closer to that PPR email.
Hang in there fellas!

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Ed_nia said:
There will surely be an end to the wait! Patience, they say, is a virtue.
For each day that comes and goes, we are getting closer to that PPR email.
Hang in there fellas!
My friend
when this wait will end . I m late december single inland applicant still waiting for IP!

leazy

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 1st 2014
Nomination.....
January 8th 2014
AOR Received.
March 6th 2014
IELTS Request
n/r
File Transfer...
March 6th 2014
Med's Request
March 6th 2014
Med's Done....
April 2nd 2014
LANDED..........
In Canada since 01/2012
My VO's, who requested a PCC from me two weeks ago, initial is SM, so I guess there must be a few different officers requesting PCC at the moment..

goldbank said:
It's been a while since I haven't had a peep on this thread. I am a Feb 3 applicant and received a PCC request last August 1 where I could have been there at the "in process" stage just like some of the early Feb applicants if only my Visa Officer requested for it much earlier.
But in fairness to CIC, let's try to broaden our understanding here, we are assigned under different Visa Officers and with different cases so I don't think we will make a fuss about the "delay of the progress" of our applications and that others are ahead of us, etc.
If we are confident enough that we are not a threat in this country (hehehehe) and the fact that we are a provincial nominee, let's cool down and enjoy the process and the sweetness of waiting.
BTW, my VO's initial is OO, as written in the email from CIO regarding the PCC request.
Cheers!

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Anyone dropping visa for FSW or PNP from Hyderabad or Bangalore???

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok great!
Any idea when your friend was communicated for RPRF/PCC (if any)?

Konan1982 said:
My coworker who is Feb 6th applicant got IP yesterday..