+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

dai001

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
alijumani said:
You did not enclosed any reference letter which shows your duties?
I enclosed the Initial and latest Work Permit Petition Letter and Offer letters which outlines the duties.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
dai001 said:
I enclosed the Initial and latest Work Permit Petition Letter and Offer letters which outlines the duties.
Shall very much appreciate if you please kindly add yourself in our February tracker. The link is in my signature "Feb Entry"

dai001

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
alijumani said:
Shall very much appreciate if you please kindly add yourself in our February tracker. The link is in my signature "Feb Entry"
Done .

So Ali any idea from Dec/jan applicants as to how the long the wait would be ?

You know anyone who received a response after 2nd review?

Cheers

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
dai001 said:
sent you Personnel message . please check :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
dai001 said:
Done .

So Ali any idea from Dec/jan applicants as to how the long the wait would be ?

You know anyone who received a response after 2nd review?

Cheers
It is very unpredictable, Dec and Jan applicants are still waiting for their MR. Second review takes somewhere around 3 to 4 months

j78wu

Oct 25, 2014
alijumani said:
It is very unpredictable, Dec and Jan applicants are still waiting for their MR. Second review takes somewhere around 3 to 4 months
Is it possible to be rejected after the second review? :'(

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
j78wu said:
Is it possible to be rejected after the second review? :'(
Well yes, most of the people get through this second review successfully and some gets rejection it is just matter of time. My file was opened in September 8, 2014 and send to another officer for review

j78wu

Oct 25, 2014
alijumani said:
Well yes, most of the people get through this second review successfully and some gets rejection it is just matter of time. My file was opened in September 8, 2014 and send to another officer for review
Thanks for your reply! Can I ask you why your application was transferred to another VO?

As for myself. I counted two days working time before I got post graduate work permit. I worked on off campus work permit for three months. I'm afraid they will reject because of this.

I got post work permit on 2013-03-19, and file received on 2014-03-17. Is it possible that they reject me because of this? I didn't get GCMS notes yet.

Thanks again!

dev_CEC

Oct 10, 2014
CIC considers work experience on off campus work permit provided you are working after your graduation.
Below is an extract from CIC guide R 87.1 3 (a)
Any period of employment during which the applicant was engaged in full-time study will not be included in calculating the period of qualifying work experience (e.g. work experience gained through co-op work permits, off-campus work permits while a full-time student, and on-campus work permits). [R87.1(3)(a) Officers should verify the work permit information in GCMS.

j78wu said:
Thanks for your reply! Can I ask you why your application was transferred to another VO?

As for myself. I counted two days working time before I got post graduate work permit. I worked on off campus work permit for three months. I'm afraid they will reject because of this.

I got post work permit on 2013-03-19, and file received on 2014-03-17. Is it possible that they reject me because of this? I didn't get GCMS notes yet.

Thanks again!

j78wu

Oct 25, 2014
dev_CEC said:
CIC considers work experience on off campus work permit provided you are working after your graduation.
Below is an extract from CIC guide R 87.1 3 (a)
Any period of employment during which the applicant was engaged in full-time study will not be included in calculating the period of qualifying work experience (e.g. work experience gained through co-op work permits, off-campus work permits while a full-time student, and on-campus work permits). [R87.1(3)(a) Officers should verify the work permit information in GCMS.
I finished all the course requirement on 2012 December, then I applied post graduate work permit and started work on Jan. 2013. Got post graduate permit on March 2013. However, I went to Convocation on June 2013 and got my graduate certificate.

Here is my timeline:

2012 December: finish all the courses requirement
2013 January: start full time work ---- off campus work permit, applied post graduate work permit at the same time
2013 19th March: got post graduate work permit
2013 June: convocation and got graduate certificate
2014 17th March: application received

Any change to be rejected because of working time? I'm very worried! Please help! ::)

Djpolarbear

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 6, 2014
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Med's Request
August 21, 2014
Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
If this is the case how come they accepted your application in the beginning? How come you met the requirements in the beginning and you would be rejected after the second review? It just doesn't make sense. If you are not qualified due to full-time work experience they should have returned your application to you after the first review.

Sanju214

Nov 26, 2013
Guys, GCMS Received.

AOR received On March 8th 2014.

NOTE as follow:

"The Job description does not appear to match the lead statements of the NOC and substantial numbers of main duties Web-base search conducted - online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTE: PAYSTUBS ON FILE."
"RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER"

This is absolutely PATHETIC incorrect statement where they said "web-base search conducted"
Bell Canada is my employer and its leading communication company in Canada.
ohwell :mad: wait and watch.

Thxs
Sanjay

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
Djpolarbear said:
If this is the case how come they accepted your application in the beginning? How come you met the requirements in the beginning and you would be rejected after the second review? It just doesn't make sense. If you are not qualified due to full-time work experience they should have returned your application to you after the first review.
CIC does not check eligibility in the initial assessment. They check that the application is complete and language score meets the requirements.

[quote author=j78wu]Any change to be rejected because of working time? I'm very worried! Please help! ::)
[/quote]
Unfortunately, yes. There are chanses that CIC can reject the application because of missing 2 days. On this forum I saw at least two threads where applications were rejected because of missing hours. You can search for it, maybe it would give you any useful information.

j78wu

Oct 25, 2014
pfse said:
CIC does not check eligibility in the initial assessment. They check that the application is complete and language score meets the requirements.
Unfortunately, yes. There are chanses that CIC can reject the application because of missing 2 days. On this forum I saw at least two threads where applications were rejected because of missing hours. You can search for it, maybe it would give you any useful information.
1. I'm working 40 hours per day and my hours are more than enough.
2. I was waiting for post graduate work permit while working on off campus work permit

Please help!

Feb_2014

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
For evveryone of those(Jan/Feb/Mar applicants) who are waiting for MR, the second review would have been recommened?
or there can be other reasons of delay in issuing MR?