+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
bigleafbride said:
Hi everyone,

I finally got my sponsorship approval today :) Please update my file. Heaven heard my prayer. Hours ago, I was eating a big piece of cake just to feel a lil bit better from frustration.

I hope all goes well with you guys.
Congratulations. I see that we have the same VO. I hope Manila VOs will start to work a bit more harder. Summer is approaching in the Philippines, and I bet people wanted to stay inside the office because of the "aircon". :D :D :D

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
bigleafbride said:
Hi everyone,

I finally got my sponsorship approval today :) Please update my file. Heaven heard my prayer. Hours ago, I was eating a big piece of cake just to feel a lil bit better from frustration.

Congrats!! Finally some SA's around here! :) Hopefully there is more to come soon!

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigleafbride said:
Hi everyone,

Congrats bigleafbride! Looks like that cake was meant for the celebration! :)

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iay said:
Mine did not show up until after SA. :)
Hi Iay, please clarify me! So did your medicals show up in the eCAS soon after the SA?
In my case it's been 2 weeks after SA now, but still the PR Application part shows just 'Application Received' status.
So I'm expected to see the next status change as 'Medicals Received~'?
Thanks!

bigleafbride

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
22-11-2013
godisFin said:
Congrats!! Finally some SA's around here! :) Hopefully there is more to come soon!
Thank you. We sent the application the same day. You should get yours soon :) (Should be today too, hopefully)

bigleafbride

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
22-11-2013
Iay said:
Congratulations. I see that we have the same VO. I hope Manila VOs will start to work a bit more harder. Summer is approaching in the Philippines, and I bet people wanted to stay inside the office because of the "aircon". :D :D :D
Iay, thank you! I rather keep my expectation low. Haha. Either they work harder than the usual or they will have more excuses to grab ice cream, Starbucks frappe and the overrated bubble tea. Haha.

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I finally got my sponsorship approval today Please update my file. Heaven heard my prayer. Hours ago, I was eating a big piece of cake just to feel a lil bit better from frustration.

That is very welcoming to see good news from members who got their SA.
Those who did not (including me) good luck for us to get one soon:)

I got my AOR , checking with E-cas with my UCI id and application number , no records exist for the FAM sponsorship. How does it take to show in E-CAS?

Also anyone sponsoring spouses to Quebec in this forum? Does SA take place sooner if you are from Quebec as there is no need of Option-C , T4 any other financial documents to be submitted along with the application? Quebec verifies your financial ability.

Just curious to know if anyone has more info on that.

Once again congrats happy poeple with SA.

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
Namachii said:
Hi Iay, please clarify me! So did your medicals show up in the eCAS soon after the SA?
In my case it's been 2 weeks after SA now, but still the PR Application part shows just 'Application Received' status.
So I'm expected to see the next status change as 'Medicals Received~'?
Thanks!
If you try to click the blue link that says "Application Received" you might be able to see that Medical Results has been received inside it. :)

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
mickeyindia said:
That is very welcoming to see good news from members who got their SA.
Those who did not (including me) good luck for us to get one soon:)

I got my AOR , checking with E-cas with my UCI id and application number , no records exist for the FAM sponsorship. How does it take to show in E-CAS?

Also anyone sponsoring spouses to Quebec in this forum? Does SA take place sooner if you are from Quebec as there is no need of Option-C , T4 any other financial documents to be submitted along with the application? Quebec verifies your financial ability.

Just curious to know if anyone has more info on that.

Once again congrats happy poeple with SA.
Hi. ECAS doesn't usually update until after couple days of getting AOR/SA. Try the link that was shared to automatically check ECAS on your email.

Re: Quebec application, I know someone from January (Polgas) who just got his SA couple weeks ago, you can try ask him how it is like. :)

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
bigleafbride said:
Iay, thank you! I rather keep my expectation low. Haha. Either they work harder than the usual or they will have more excuses to grab ice cream, Starbucks frappe and the overrated bubble tea. Haha.
True tho. Could be either.
Let's expect the worst, but keep hoping for the best :)

All the best to our apps ;)

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iay said:
If you try to click the blue link that says "Application Received" you might be able to see that Medical Results has been received inside it. :)
Iay, when I click the application received link it just says that my application has been received on 01Feb.
Nothing other than that. Do you remember how long it took to show the Medicals Received in that after your SA? Thanks!

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
bigleafbride said:
Thank you. We sent the application the same day. You should get yours soon :) (Should be today too, hopefully)
I sent my husband a message if he could check his personal email for anything from CIC.. he didn't reply me yet, but he might just ignore it and check his email when he comes home later this evening. He doesn't understand how stressful this is :D ;)

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
Namachii said:
Iay, when I click the application received link it just says that my application has been received on 01Feb.
Nothing other than that. Do you remember how long it took to show the Medicals Received in that after your SA? Thanks!
Just today. And it is the first time it has been updated from Application Received to Decision made on the sponsorship part.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
bigleafbride said:
Hi everyone,

Hello and congratulations bigleafbride

You are updated ! All the best with your VO from now

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iay said:
Just today. And it is the first time it has been updated from Application Received to Decision made on the sponsorship part.
Interesting, Iay
In my case, the sponsorship application status changed from Application received to Decision Made before a few days.

But when i click on the Decision Made, it says the following:
"We received your application to sponsor 'applicant's name' on February 1, 2013.
We sent you a letter on February 26, 2013 about the decision on your application.
Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

The permancent residence application status still shows the status 'Application Received' and when I click that i see the following:
We received 'applicant's name' application for permanent residence on February 1, 2013.

That's all I have there.
Will I see the 'Medicals received' status update added inside the permanent residence application status? Any thoughts?