+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2012 Applicants - Join here!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
hkbasi said:
any one knows if NEWDELHI VO give different file number then a canadian immigration
i got my AOR with my client id AND file number. when i log in with my client id it shows file recived on 13 decision made
when i log in with the file no it shows my hubby's address in india and file recived on 13 feb medical result recived .

now he alredy got his PPR we alredy sent it last week now when i log in with the immigration file no it still shows application recived.
plzzzz clear me when will i be able to seein process or other info
Same file number. Guaranteed. I'd know. I had no choice BUT to know.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
cgagnon said:
I just want to figure out where our files are being sent they should send us a tracking number! I sure hope my file isn't in OTTAWA still

It's probably somewhere on the moon... Use a powerful telescope to spot it... :|

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Day 7 (working) / Day 9 (total)

Hey, I know this may sound evil and all... but I kinda wish someone would end up in the same mess I am just so I can cope with someone!?!?

And you know... I'm taking this so hard I didn't notice everyone who's got accepted.
Congrats to you all... plus, you know how to make me jealous. I envy you all... rofl...

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
ThunderSoul said:

Hey, I know this may sound evil and all... but I kinda wish someone would end up in the same mess I am just so I can cope with someone!?!?

And you know... I'm taking this so hard I didn't notice everyone who's got accepted.
Congrats to you all... plus, you know how to make me jealous. I envy you all... rofl...
You are a TRUE hero member my friend...lol!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Well bad news for me! My entire application got sent back in the mail today :( I did not submit medicals and they are saying they need these and some other documents before I send it back in. Only thing that is strange it says I have to submit them by 06/21/2012 which is the same date at the top of my letter. Pretty hard to do that considering that day is already past????????

See Thunder I told you I would be here for a while with you. I wasn't kidding.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
I feel for you!! That absolutely sucks!

Did the document checklist for your region specify to include the copy (IMM1041? - forget the number on the medical form) with your application? What other documents did they request, and did you originally send them, or are they asking you to redo them? It won't be a big problem, just get whatever they have requested and send it back ASAP. Like others who have been in a similar situation, it will only take a few weeks to get your approval.

This is why CIC should inspect all incoming applications to ensure there is nothing missing. Doing it after the applicant has been waiting for months is totally unacceptable.

Don't worry....you'll get your approval very soon!!!

FS

indocan

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2012
Passport Req..
July 06, 2012<br>ND VO rec'd it..: July 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM: July 30, 2012
chickie72 said:
Well bad news for me! My entire application got sent back in the mail today :( I did not submit medicals and they are saying they need these and some other documents before I send it back in. Only thing that is strange it says I have to submit them by 06/21/2012 which is the same date at the top of my letter. Pretty hard to do that considering that day is already past????????

Really sorry to hear the news. Don't worry... you can pull it through. Just show them a proof of delivery date (if any) and of course attach a note explaining the delayed mail. Did they at least provide you with a UCI to follow up?

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
The UCI would have been included when chickie got her AOR. So that's good news, as they will not have any trouble matching things up...it's not a big deal...just a few weeks delay, if that, considering she already got an AOR...probably only a matter of days to get approval after they receive the requested documents.

FS

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
chickie72 said:

WHAT??? it took them so long to return the application....omg its ridiculous....My heart goes out to you.....

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:

oh chickie72 that is so not fair.....I was under the impression they did a quick look when the received the app and if needed to be sent back they did it asap....and if you were missing something that wasn't to too important the would request later......but the good news is at least you have a uci# and applicant#....so get on those docs and get going!!!!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
ThunderSoul said:

ahhhh TS....my heart goes out for you....it's one thing if you messed up on the app....it's another when the government agency does it and then doesn't not have the decency to rectify the situation in a timely manner.....you are surely stuck in no man's land......vent all you want we are here to support you through this stupid idiotic government bullshit mistake.....

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I don't think it's unfair. She has a UCI and didn't include things on the checklist. This is the same thing as requesting missing documents. Some officers return it to keep everything together especially when there is more than just one thing missing. The minimum wagers can't check for everything. They just look at the basics. They dont know the VO specific rules. It would make the process longer for everyone if they did such detailed checks for errors and that wouldn't be good.

Chickie you'll get approval in less than a month. Getting your app back seems awful but it isn't. Just mail it back ASAP and you'll get approval soon.

YEOMAN

Jun 21, 2012
Hi everyone i just have some questions anybody here knows what are those question when go to Canadian emigration at the port of entry? ill be leaving soon and i dont have any idea what are those questions that they are wanted to ask thank you and goodluck to everyone

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Fencesitter said:
I feel for you!! That absolutely sucks!

Did the document checklist for your region specify to include the copy (IMM1041? - forget the number on the medical form) with your application? What other documents did they request, and did you originally send them, or are they asking you to redo them? It won't be a big problem, just get whatever they have requested and send it back ASAP. Like others who have been in a similar situation, it will only take a few weeks to get your approval.

This is why CIC should inspect all incoming applications to ensure there is nothing missing. Doing it after the applicant has been waiting for months is totally unacceptable.

Don't worry....you'll get your approval very soon!!!

FS
Yes it sucks but what can you do. I knew there was a chance of getting it back. I just figured they would send it back at the beginning like some people got theirs sent back but a so it goes! I am going down to Jamaica on July 13th and if I have to drag my hubby by his ears, we are getting this all done so I can bring it back with me. CIC actually sent me a self addressed label with the officers name on it so it will go directly back to him/her when I mail it back so at least I won't be waiting the 4 months again (I hope!) I didn't send it in in the beginning because I had the application all done when my husband was sent home on Feb 17th so I just collected the rest of the money (had to wait for payday lol) and mailed it February 27th, that is why it went without the medical because he was actually in Canada.

I have to call CIC tomorrow because it is saying it all has to be back by june 21st which is a mistake of course so i have to see when it is actually due by.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
canadiangirl78 said:
I don't think it's unfair. She has a UCI and didn't include things on the checklist. This is the same thing as requesting missing documents. Some officers return it to keep everything together especially when there is more than just one thing missing. The minimum wagers can't check for everything. They just look at the basics. They dont know the VO specific rules. It would make the process longer for everyone if they did such detailed checks for errors and that wouldn't be good.

Chickie you'll get approval in less than a month. Getting your app back seems awful but it isn't. Just mail it back ASAP and you'll get approval soon.
I suppose you're right. If chickie had submitted the required documents, this wouldn't have happened. BUT, they should have caught that a long time ago. The minimum wagers, as you say, should at least be able to go through the document checklist and ensure all required documents are there. Wouldn't make more sense to request the documents earlier on? I mean, it's not cool for them to let an applicant wait so long, only to turn around and send the whole package back because of missing documents. This should be done much sooner...but...and I hate to say it, if applicants ensured they submitted all required documents, this wouldn't happen.

FS