+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2012 Applicants - Join here!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Thundersoul, I know the extra wait is hard but remember! Your application was not lost. An officer has started working on it and will APPROVE it as soon as he gets your form. They open up envelopes right away to check for missing stuff so yours will get forwarded to the officer. He will want to get your file off his desk. It won't be long now!
Thank you, your posts are always very polite.

I am in the same situation as lumi and I have actually followed suit with your suggestion of posting in the Jan forums. They said it will take about 1 month for them to get to it and make a decision. The worry I have is if my envelope will indeed reach the agent, and on a lesser note, will the agent have... what it takes... to be able to match the application with the form... :|

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
He was nice, you say. You sure, or are you just sugar coating the whole thing?
He was very nice actually. He was confused at first so I thought he was dumb but he even chatted about weather and laughed with me a bit. And he wasn't dumb. He did his best.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Thank you, your posts are always very polite.

I am in the same situation as lumi and I have actually followed suit with your suggestion of posting in the Jan forums. They said it will take about 1 month for them to get to it and make a decision. The worry I have is if my envelope will indeed reach the agent, and on a lesser note, will the agent have... what it takes... to be able to match the application with the form... :|
Try not to think about the details. Just count down to approval! And personally I prayed about it.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Hi! I just found this forum and am I ever glad. CIC received my application on February 28th, 2012 and to date I have heard nothing but it seems I am not the only one. The timelines are driving me crazy and I feel so out of control. But after reading many posts I am learning lots and while it does nothing to speed up my application I feel like I am doing something!! I did call last week on the 91st day and was basically told they were working on applications received February 7th. blah blah blah and when I mentioned that the website had not been updated in 2 weeks they said to just keep monitoring it. Told me not to call back until the website said they were working on applications received February 28th....and I said it's been 91 days since you received my file and they basically told me not to worry about that date. :(

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
KJG said:
Hi! I just found this forum and am I ever glad. CIC received my application on February 28th, 2012 and to date I have heard nothing but it seems I am not the only one. The timelines are driving me crazy and I feel so out of control. But after reading many posts I am learning lots and while it does nothing to speed up my application I feel like I am doing something!! I did call last week on the 91st day and was basically told they were working on applications received February 7th. blah blah blah and when I mentioned that the website had not been updated in 2 weeks they said to just keep monitoring it. Told me not to call back until the website said they were working on applications received February 28th....and I said it's been 91 days since you received my file and they basically told me not to worry about that date. :(
Bummer. It won't be long now though - just hold on a little longer! I am glad you found this forum. It really does help.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
I would like to be added to the spreadsheet as well.

Visa Office: Havana
Province: Ontario
Sent to CIC: February 27, 2012
Received by CIC: February 28, 2012

Thank you.

mayf

Star Member
Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 10 2012 recieve feb 13
AOR Received.
recieve june 8 2012 but decision made may 23
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
may 23
Med's Done....
feb 8 2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
june 20 send by CEM recieve june 30 ppr send july 3
VISA ISSUED...
aug 16 2012 and expire on feb 6 2013
LANDED..........
oct 5 or 12 not yet
ThunderSoul said:
just call those annoying ingrates... ahem, pardon me, i meant just call the cic call centre and see what those ingrates... ahem, pardon me, the representatives on the phones have to say about it... make sure you have your reference number with that... that is the receipt number you get after you pay online... if you paid online... :)

yes i paid online but then i not talk yet the cic its 8 am to 4 pm only but i try this night to call them thanks po :( :( :(

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
mayf said:
yes i paid online but then i not talk yet the cic its 8 am to 4 pm only but i try this night to call them thanks po :( :( :(
Some of them will ask for the receipt # to check if they received it. They may have received but you may have not gotten notification yet.
However, if I were you, I'd call until a spokesperson would ask for the #. I wouldn't "push" the rep to check. You never know how mentally f*cked up these cret*ns are, and they may just flag you for no reason (aka being "demanding").

I advise extreme caution when speaking to those m*r*ns. Keep it as simple and kindergarten kiddie-style as possible.

Please forgive my rudeness. Sometimes the truth just "hurts".

jot1988

Star Member
May 5, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2012
Med's Done....
24 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 June 2012 (Received by New Delhi VO on 28 June 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2012
LANDED..........
9 Sep 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
My husband got an AOR from Mexico! I'm so excited! That was fast.
Congratulations :) :)

hkbasi

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
8-06-2012
File Transfer...
8-06-2012
Med's Done....
med jan
Interview........
22-august-2012 by phone
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 sep 2012
LANDED..........
19 sep 2012
gud morning guys . already 113 days still waiting for a approval. plz help me out what should i do i sent my APPS on 9 feb CIC recieved on 13 feb as we can see they have start working on the files recieved by 15 feb every time i called them they have same answer no update call us back in weeks. i am due for my first baby in october it is already june my visa office is new delhi. plz let me know wht should i do

thanks in advance

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Bummer. It won't be long now though - just hold on a little longer! I am glad you found this forum. It really does help.
I hope you are right....today is day 99.....I am trying to stay positive but this is suppose to be the fast part of the application!!!!!

Lily_TV

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
hkbasi said:
gud morning guys . already 113 days still waiting for a approval. plz help me out what should i do i sent my APPS on 9 feb CIC recieved on 13 feb as we can see they have start working on the files recieved by 15 feb every time i called them they have same answer no update call us back in weeks. i am due for my first baby in october it is already june my visa office is new delhi. plz let me know wht should i do

thanks in advance
[/quote

when did youwhen did you call last and when did cic get your app? if it wad before feb 14th then call back. call till you get the answers you are looking for

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
hkbasi said:

thanks in advance
Call Call Call and Call!

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
We still see some of the Feb applicants who has filed in the first half of the month are yet to receive approvals. I think, you should contact MP if you don't hear anything in the next week or so.

hkbasi said:

thanks in advance