Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I finally got through (on hold) so call now if you want to try and get some info on your app!

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
canadiangirl78 said:
I finally got through (on hold) so call now if you want to try and get some info on your app!
Any news??

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Can I ask you why are you calling CIC?

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
cgagnon said:
Any news??
Not really BUT I do feel better. He confirmed that I have been approved which still feels great to hear! =) He also put me on hold and then came back and said there was definitely a letter mailed out on May 16. He doesn't know why I haven't gotten it yet but he said they cannot do anything until it has been 4 weeks. So I guess if it never arrives, they will resend it on June 16. He said the app was sent to Mexico the same day. Of course I had a million questions but knew he couldn't answer them so I said thank you and have a great day! He was very nice though.

Arif.merchant

May 17, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
cic-m
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2012
AOR Received.
16/05/2012
File Transfer...
16/05/2012
Med's Done....
16/01/2012
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
indocan said:
I personally think it is a bit soon for you to expect a reply back from ND. Even my ecas says the same except my application was sent to ND on May 23. My ecas also says "We received ...................................application for permanent residence on February 27, 2012.
Medical results have been received."

Give it another few weeks at least before expecting any reply. Having said that, I guess a few people on this forum said they got a passport request with in two weeks or so from the day the application was sent to ND. So, it is really a matter of time and waiting patiently until we do hear back - I suppose every application can have a different wait time and end result.

If you do hear anything back please do share it with us so the rest of the ND applicants can have an idea of the processing time. I will do the same :)
for sure i will definately post if i here any thing thankss a lots for encoragement

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
From the January forum, they said it will take about 1 month for them to approve me.
One week down, 3 to go.

I need some serious encouragement............
Thundersoul, I know the extra wait is hard but remember! Your application was not lost. An officer has started working on it and will APPROVE it as soon as he gets your form. They open up envelopes right away to check for missing stuff so yours will get forwarded to the officer. He will want to get your file off his desk. It won't be long now!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I was just chiding myself for checking application status again when the file was JUST transferred to Mexico less than 3 weeks ago but I see a change!

When I checked it on Friday with the file number, it still had our old address from the PR we let expire in 2010. I just checked with the file number again (with my husband's info) and they updated the address to our new one! So I think that means Mexico has opened it! I am not sure though - anyone know?

hkbasi

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
8-06-2012
File Transfer...
8-06-2012
Med's Done....
med jan
Interview........
22-august-2012 by phone
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 sep 2012
LANDED..........
19 sep 2012
13 feb still waiting for approval i called today guy who spokr to me said wait 3 weeks and call back.i don't know what they are doing any views for 13 feb

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
My husband got an AOR from Mexico! I'm so excited! That was fast.

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
canadiangirl78 said:
My husband got an AOR from Mexico! I'm so excited! That was fast.
Congrats Canadiangirl....what is the timeframe for Mexico VO

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
20% are done in 5 months. The AOR said about 6 months.

We think it will be less than 5 months though.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
liuminparis said:
same boat, 2 weeks gone! I start to forget that I ever filed an application. I will just leave it on the shelf until I get a surprise. At the end of the day, they gonna to approve/ answer me. ::)
Yeah, and if the 2 months deadlined passed because they received the application but they "did not receive the application because they are sloppy and lost it", the only surprise we're gonna get is the package delivered back to us. This is my 2nd greatest fear.

On the positive side, I hope both of us get through soon. :)

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
mayf said:
mine was feb 10 but until now no news what happened to our papers seems i started to worry feel bad about it :( seems i not be approve but im with my baby they said its automatic Canadian citizen born outside canada and the processing to get her canadian citizenship card was 6 months so im thinking maybe they just let me wait that long and aproved well fell bad :(

just call those annoying ingrates... ahem, pardon me, i meant just call the cic call centre and see what those ingrates... ahem, pardon me, the representatives on the phones have to say about it... make sure you have your reference number with that... that is the receipt number you get after you pay online... if you paid online... :)

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Galip said:
I called CIC from abroad and talked with an agent about my application sent to them on Feb 28th.

I said I received no answer, no AOR, nothing from them,and just asked the agent if my application is received ot not?

She said they haven't open my package yet and they are working on Feb 15th applications. I said some March applications is approved, she said it depends on the agent who are working on applications.

She advised me to call them back in 3 weeks if I hear no answer from them.

I wish good luck to everyone.
Your agent is average but still a lying pos for being unable to admit the only thing they get as source is the same website you are checking. They seem incapable to say "You know what, I only know as much as you do regarding the current processing times. The only thing I can help you with is the process theory/concept, and what you should expect." None of them say that, even though that is the truth. They act all knowing even though they are insignificant lil' buffoons who can't really help you for dung.

I hope this message is an enlightening experience.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Not really BUT I do feel better. He confirmed that I have been approved which still feels great to hear! =) He also put me on hold and then came back and said there was definitely a letter mailed out on May 16. He doesn't know why I haven't gotten it yet but he said they cannot do anything until it has been 4 weeks. So I guess if it never arrives, they will resend it on June 16. He said the app was sent to Mexico the same day. Of course I had a million questions but knew he couldn't answer them so I said thank you and have a great day! He was very nice though.
He was nice, you say. You sure, or are you just sugar coating the whole thing?