Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
srdjan11273 said:
that's it... i will kill myself.. like my life is not hard enough... still nothing on ecas, still nothing in my mailbox
NO YOU WON'T........we have to keep hope......it seems they are working on early Feb apps....you will be soon.....just a little more patience....says me who wants to cry :p ......it will be soon have faith my friend.....

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
srdjan11273 said:
i mean 126 DAYS!??!?!?
Yeah it sucks but you will get approved before too long. It is not worth talking about killing yourself over that is for sure. Chin up!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
srdjan11273 said:
i mean 126 DAYS!??!?!?
I know...I am sitting at 106 days and trying to stay positive as well.....but some approvals were in yesterday for earlier in February.....we probably have the same agent.... :mad:
keep your chin up and vent your frustration here....it does help!!!!!

mobeyk

Oct 10, 2011
Picton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2012
Doc's Request.
additional docs 29-08-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 8 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 10 2012
srdjan11273 said:
that's it... i will kill myself.. like my life is not hard enough... still nothing on ecas, still nothing in my mailbox
its just step one. What will you do in step 2? There is two solutions, either we accept what is being put upon us or we fight it. You want to fight it, good luck changing things as we can only change ourselves , not others and it will take a while to get clear with yourself. So change your views and find out what this waiting time means. It means you wait for something worthy, it means things not always go as fast as we want, it means learn to cherish your relationship once you are united as you paid with time for having one, it means you will remember the times separated whenever you want to start a argument with your spouse about something little, it means that your life has more worth than bureaucratic slowness makes you think. Take a deep breath, enjoy life as is or change it by changing your mindset. You will get approved and in a few months everything is in the past.

zhareea

Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-March-2012
Doc's Request.
missing signature(addtnl doc rcv June 11 2012)
AOR Received.
June 6 2012
File Transfer...
july 4 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Passport Req..
CEM RCV : Jul9, LETTER date: Aug 30, Letter RCV: sep 11
VISA ISSUED...
DM na oct 15, RCV VISA Nov 7 2012
LANDED..........
nov 14 2012
mobeyk said:
its just step one. What will you do in step 2? There is two solutions, either we accept what is being put upon us or we fight it. You want to fight it, good luck changing things as we can only change ourselves , not others and it will take a while to get clear with yourself. So change your views and find out what this waiting time means. It means you wait for something worthy, it means things not always go as fast as we want, it means learn to cherish your relationship once you are united as you paid with time for having one, it means you will remember the times separated whenever you want to start a argument with your spouse about something little, it means that your life has more worth than bureaucratic slowness makes you think. Take a deep breath, enjoy life as is or change it by changing your mindset. You will get approved and in a few months everything is in the past.
That was very nice...=) ;D :D :D

linh14

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
hum.. we are $%&^ big time. my husband sent to a wrong CIC. now they returned our package. im so up set. after 4 months, we come up with nothing. we are back to zero. my husband call CIC, they said we have to re send the package to CIC M, and wait again. so f#$% sad.

any body knows what to do so we can speed up our application....
and because we send now, do we need to use the new forms? since Feb 6th, there are 2 new forms.

i just know that i cant give up.. but its very long time to wait. so scared of waiting and waiting!

Linh

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
Hey guys,

Finally, i have received my approval letter in mail. :) :) The file has been transferred to my VO. Now, the VO waiting time starts.. :)

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
linh14 said:
hum.. we are $%&^ big time. my husband sent to a wrong CIC. now they returned our package. im so up set. after 4 months, we come up with nothing. we are back to zero. my husband call CIC, they said we have to re send the package to CIC M, and wait again. so f#$% sad.

and because we send now, do we need to use the new forms? since Feb 6th, there are 2 new forms.

i just know that i cant give up.. but its very long time to wait. so scared of waiting and waiting!

Linh
I am so sorry to hear that Linh....but you will have to use the new forms and there is no way to speed up this process.....just try and get everything re-done as fast as possible..... :'(

mobeyk

Oct 10, 2011
Picton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2012
Doc's Request.
additional docs 29-08-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 8 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 10 2012
linh14, sorry to hear. Yes, you have to treat it like a new application. Maybe you can attach a letter explaining what happened with proof ( the letter, etc.) and you might be lucky and they process it faster. I would include the new forms anyways.
Good luck. Heads up. There is always something good, even in a bad situation, we just do not recognize it right away.

nakash

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
LANDED..........
<Waiting>
linh14 said:

Linh
I am really sorry to hear this. Just make a fresh package and send it asap. Hopefully, CIC will speed up your case, if you attach a letter explaining the situation.

Btw, which 2 new forms were added on February 6? We applied on February 2nd and I see on the website that they still have the same forms there.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
Hey Linh,

Sorry to hear that, it's really hard to be starting again from scratch. And I can imagine that for now the wait seems endless... good luck with putting together again your application, and definitely use the new form, you don't want to delay more, and get the package sent back.
The "good point" is that it should be fairly simple to put it together again, and so you should be able to send it soon ( with maybe new criminal records, as they might have expired?).

Hopefully the time for sponsorship approval will start to go down again and you won't have to wait 90 days again, but of course - that's wishful thinking for the moment. The pace seems to have picked up a bit for now, as some march applicants have received their approval in 85 days. I know it's a very meager consolation for now, but don't give up, you can do it! waiting is really hard, but it is worth it in the long run.

Good luck,
Sweden

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
sdfr0024 said:
Hey guys,

Finally, i have received my approval letter in mail. :) :) The file has been transferred to my VO. Now, the VO waiting time starts.. :)
Congratulations! excellent news! good luck for step 2.

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
hi guys can any 1 help here ,on sponsorship app it says dec made and tht they sent methe letter on june 7 ,i got the letter and i got approved alls gd in this ,on the permt resd it says we recvd ur app on feb 27 and meds have been recv ,i just wanna kno how much time it takes to get to the visa office and wat should they update when they recive it at the visa office wat should they write and how much time it takes from cic onterio to the visa office anyhelpppppppppppppp

indocan

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2012
Passport Req..
July 06, 2012<br>ND VO rec'd it..: July 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM: July 30, 2012
linh14 said:

Linh
Sorry to hear that, Linh. Like other suggested I would recommend that you include the new forms and possibly a letter explaining the mishap. However, before you send everything to CIC-M make sure (check it N number of times... not once, twice, thrice!) you got everything included (all the required documents, forms, letters explaining any situation, proofs, etc, etc). Also, make sure you check all the forms and be sure all the signatures are in there where they supposed to be... don't leave anything empty. If something is not applicable be sure to include "N/A" or "None". The last thing you need is another delay because of any missing information/signature.

I wonder what happens to your PCC and medical now? I know they have an expiry time on them but not sure in your case.

God bless everything will be fine. No worries. Best of luck.