8-2-2011
File Transfer...
13-03-2011
Passport Req..
18-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2011
LAMA 21

Dont get depressed with this forum ...........it is a great help.........and we all will reach shore safely ..may be 1 or 2 days here and there..............so just cheer up...............

aapka bhi number ayyyega................. ;D ;D ;D

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
@challenger
1) your wife needs to send ALL passports
2) yes, do send country specific form before they ask for it
3) no harm in sending latest police clearance certificate seeing as she already has it

challenger485 said:
hellooo helloooo heloooo,

atlast i have received a letter asking for ppr.

letter was dated March 28.. And received April 06.

they asked for old and new passport and landing fee if not paid.
I have question.
1) My wify has two passport i.e. one before marriage and one after marriage. Does she need to send old passport also.
2) can we send country specific form (i.e. travel information) as we didnt send it when we filed application.
3) my wify has new police clearance certificate now, can we send that also.

thanks guys for ur support

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
finally! my husband checked e-cas (though I can't get in using this laptop, well atleast one of us has the good news! ;D) and it says DECISION MADE! wohooo! at last i will be blue! will update our list later feb people! ;D ;D ;D

hey, i have question, though it says decision made, it doesn't tel what the decision is.. is that normal? i thought some can see that they are approved and telling them to wait for the mail.. and how many days or weeks till the mail come to my husband in edmonton? he's really excited but scared about what the decision will be...

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas status: Decision made on 29th visa received may 4
lama21 said:
:D Hey Challenger.......I am here, just behind u...as usual ;) lol.............i jus got something else to keep myself busy.....no more obssesed with this forum.......coz i get depress every time I come in here.....hehehe....
OMG tell me, tell me....... how does it feel to get the PPR in ur hand..exciting isn't it........Congrats again !!
hey dont worry man....u will soon hear good news. dont worry..we went together to delhi and we will get visa together ofcourse after coolanand

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas status: Decision made on 29th visa received may 4
nb8285 said:
@ challenger
1) your wife needs to send ALL passports
2) yes, do send country specific form before they ask for it
3) no harm in sending latest police clearance certificate seeing as she already has it
thanks. she is going 2 send it today.

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
My file was transferred on the same day as yours. Will the eCAS for Sponsor be updated with FILE RECEIVED. I don't have a client ID for her.

Or If I log on with receipt number, then I would be able to see the FILE RECEIVED status in e-CAS.

Thanks

DNT2003 said:
make some noise guys.. why is everyone sleeping ::)

Any updates on eCAS for anyone? Specially those people whose application was sent to their respective visa office during the week of March 20, 2011

14 days (2 weeks) average for New Delhi is due today for me, and no update on eCAS of FILE RECEIVED by ND yet.

Please everyone post some updates

Thanks,
DNT2003

myx45

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
dorisiana said:
finally! my husband checked e-cas (though I can't get in using this laptop, well atleast one of us has the good news! ;D) and it says DECISION MADE! wohooo! at last i will be blue! will update our list later feb people! ;D ;D ;D

hey, i have question, though it says decision made, it doesn't tel what the decision is.. is that normal? i thought some can see that they are approved and telling them to wait for the mail.. and how many days or weeks till the mail come to my husband in edmonton? he's really excited but scared about what the decision will be...
YES, THAT IS NORMAL. THEY WON'T TELL IT ON ECAS IF YOU'RE APPROVE OR NOT..JUST WAIT FOR THE LETTER.I KNOW THE FEELING OF WAITING FOR THE LETTER TO ARRIVE... I'M THE SPONSOR AND I'M FROM EDMONTON TOO..LETTER SENT MARCH 22-LETTER RECIEVED MARCH 28..IT TOOK 6 DAYS. I WASN'T EXPECTING IT BECAUSE THEY DELIVER OUR MAIL EVERY TUESDAY AND GOT IT ON THE MAIL BOX MONDAY MORNING. TELL YOUR HUSBAND TO RELAX..I'M SURE HIS APPROVED..CONGRATZ!!!

pop_princess

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 23, 2011
AOR Received.
April 27, 2011
File Transfer...
March 22, 2011
Med's Done....
February 07, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 27, 2011
LANDED..........
August 03, 2011
dorisiana said:

Yyyyaaaaayyy!! ;D
So happy for you Doris! Great news is on its way! ;D ;D
Congrats to u and to ur hubby :D

Kewjoe

Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
12-04-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
19-01-2011
Passport Req..
12-04-2011
challenger485 said:
under sponsor column, its says decision made and
under applicant's column it still says application received. My wife (applicant) has received file number (Fxxxxxxxx) and now she can track her application with her details.
You got that "received file number (fxxxxxxxxxx)" through a letter from the New Delhi VO ?

deepiv

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.27/2011/ opened Feb.27/2011
Doc's Request.
Sent back, for misssing document
Nomination.....
FILE RECIEVED CPC-M MARCH.29/11
File Transfer...
APRIL.4/2011 RECIEVED ND-APRIL.11/2011
Med's Done....
15/12/2011
Passport Req..
April.18/11
VISA ISSUED...
Interview- approved. waiting for pp
OMG IM SOO HAPPY I CHECKED ECAS TODAY AND IT SAID

We received your application to sponsor YOUR JAN on January 27, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 23, 2011.

We returned your application with a letter on February 23, 2011. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We received the application that you resubmitted on March 29, 2011.

We sent you a letter on April 4, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

DOES THIS MEAN THEY SENT IT TO NEW DELHII>?????????

IM SOO HAPPPY

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
dorisiana said:

Decision made is the sponsorship approval.. And its always positive in this case.. Incase it had to be negative they would have returned the file .. So keep your hopes high and 7-10 bus days for the mail in normal situations.. :)

Congrats!!

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
deepiv said:
OMG IM SOO HAPPY I CHECKED ECAS TODAY AND IT SAID

We received your application to sponsor YOUR JAN on January 27, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 23, 2011.

We returned your application with a letter on February 23, 2011. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We received the application that you resubmitted on March 29, 2011.

We sent you a letter on April 4, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

DOES THIS MEAN THEY SENT IT TO NEW DELHII>?????????

IM SOO HAPPPY

You sure gotta be, they will send the files in stack, so the file should soon be in the visa office..

Congrats to you too :)

TracyS

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2011
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
File Transfer...
28-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2011
LANDED..........
10-09-2011
Yay, we received our sponsorship approved letter today. File has now been transferred to Sydney office. Funny that I still can't get on to ecas though.

arvin812

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
26-12-2010
dorisiana said:

Congrats Doris. You can tell your husband to call the Automated Call Center with your file number. If they said it is transferred to Manila then the Sponsorship is approved. Well, high probability, it is!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI I am aware of two applicants that applied in February 2011 (via the London UK office) that have "Medical results have been received" show on e-CAS.