App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
I inquired How I can submit my EPF as proof of fund ?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Nadeem_jee said:
Dear Canada1234,
May be at the end of this month as we already have all the papers and Ielts result with us. I am just waiting to go and take PCC. So our papers will be complete and then maybe at the end of this month I will send the papers!
What about you?
Might be in JULY

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ruka said:
Hi friends,

I got my inital AOR from sysdney and am in the process of collecting docs for CHC.
I recently sent an inquiry for CHC colombo regarding how to submit EPF as proof of FUND.

The following is the reply I received

Dear Sir / Madam,
This refers to your recent enquiry regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker.
Please be informed that your entire file has been transferred to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia, Canada for review. The Centralized Intake Office is responsible for assessing your application against the Ministerial Instructions issued November 28, 2008.
This office has not retained any information on your file. As a result, we are unable to respond to any case enquiries. If you have provided us with an update for your file we have forwarded this information to the Centralized Intake Office. All further updates or enquiries on your application should be directed to the office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (address below). Should you require some changes to your file which could affect your eligibility or record a change of address, please send your information to one of the addresses below.
Mailing address: Courier Address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worder Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office Centralized Intake Office
P.O.BOX 7500 196 Gregory's Street
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9 Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada Canada
Due to the high volume of applications received it may take some time for your application to receive a determination. You will be contacted once a determination has been made by the Centralized Intake Office.

What does this mean?

Why have they sent my file back tio CIO.

I am just worried ?

please reply
ruka
Really strange. You can do one thing email CHC again and enquire about this email. I think this is the only way.
Have you checked your detail on E-CAS. Put your file number and check that either your details coming or not. As far as email from CHC concerned they might have thought that you dont have enough proof of fund and they sent back your application to CIO sydney for review,bcoz CIO is responsible for the assessment of the applications. I might be wrong but from email it seems like that. You should not have asked this question to them. I dont understand why you asked this to them, you should have asked this to the forum members.
And more chances are that by mistake they sent email to you.
Well pray that nothing will go wrong.

vhiware

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
dear all
i got email from fsw cic today that my application is approved and they charged my CC as well. Waiting to get it in mail.

Thanks.
BTW what next??

I do have PCC from FBI and indian consulate, dated last month.

Please advise.
thanks again.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
vhiware said:
dear all
i got email from fsw cic today that my application is approved and they charged my CC as well. Waiting to get it in mail.

Thanks.
BTW what next??

I do have PCC from FBI and indian consulate, dated last month.

Please advise.
thanks again.
i think you will not get any copy from post. Donot wait for post mail. Just print that one (3pages looks like)..and gather the doc..attach that letter and send it..thats all....

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
ruka said:
I inquired How I can submit my EPF as proof of fund ?
visa website suggests do not make more inquiry, uless and untill, there is no option. Asking such information, again n again, kills time for your application process, which gives -ve impression. Apart from Case Specific inquiry, like non-response or rejection..you will get any advise from this forum.
In your case, if you got your file numer from CIO, check from the website what they say and give them some time to respond it. this is the first case in this thread, dont worry, if once they approved, almost you r eligible. i know its very difficult to wait...

faysalsaud

Feb 23, 2010
Hey guys,

CIO revieved my application on 24th FEB but still i have not AOR from them.I can't find out wheather my DD is encashed or not because i make DD from some curreny exchange.

Suggest me what should i do now plzz ASAP

vhiware

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
faysalsaud said:
Hey guys,

CIO revieved my application on 24th FEB but still i have not AOR from them.I can't find out wheather my DD is encashed or not because i make DD from some curreny exchange.

Suggest me what should i do now plzz ASAP
wait you will get it. My application was recd on 17Feb and i got email yesterday. so be patience.

Immi1982

Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/16/2010
Hey Guys,
I need guidence. I applied on Feb 17 and I got my Aor on May 11. I don't know what to do now coz I am confused that should I send everything to buffalo alongwith all application forms in one package or should I send first same application forms and then they will tell me to submitt such and such documents. If I have to submitt forms first, do I have to send any kind of documents with them or just forms.
Plz give me ur guidence as soon as possible.

thanks

Immi1982

Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/16/2010
Then can u explain the following statement for me plz
The Federal Skilled Worker application kit states (page 18), “Consult the Visa Office specific requirements now to determine what documents you will need to provide once your application is recommended for processing at a Visa Office. If you are not prepared to submit full documentation to the Visa Office within 120 days do not apply now. Visa Offices are strictly enforcing the 120 day rule and will not provide extensions.”
Thanks
Simon123 said:
u need to send ful ldocument package along with a copy of forms that u sent to NS to buffalo

read AOR carefully

vhiware

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
i was going thru visa office specific checklist. There in 7th column "Work Experience" For the principal applicant:
•original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers for the past 10 years.

Do we have to send original experience/reference letter? or can i send notorized copy?

Please help.

Thanks.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
vhiware said:
i was going thru visa office specific checklist. There in 7th column "Work Experience" For the principal applicant:
•original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers for the past 10 years.

Do we have to send original experience/reference letter? or can i send notorized copy?

Please help.

Thanks.
reference letter must be original.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
Immi1982 said:
Hey Guys,
I need guidence. I applied on Feb 17 and I got my Aor on May 11. I don't know what to do now coz I am confused that should I send everything to buffalo alongwith all application forms in one package or should I send first same application forms and then they will tell me to submitt such and such documents. If I have to submitt forms first, do I have to send any kind of documents with them or just forms.
Plz give me ur guidence as soon as possible.

thanks
read the visa office specific forms, and you will get ans what to submit...i think you will be clear if you read thoroughly. u have to send latest signature and other pages might be the copies of previous one. if you have changes on such forms, you have to write in covering letter.