Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
Hi! I am new here. What does AOR mean? Anyways, I sent our application to NS CIO Last January 13, 2010 but it was sent back cause it lacks the word Manila so I revised that page of my application and sent it last February 26, 2010. I am still waiting until now for the reply from CIO. As I read the responses of the other members here it seems that their application is moving faster than mine? I am a bit worried.... I hope and pray that everything will be ok.

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gillian said:
hello there!CIO received my application Feb. 12, 2010. Just got an email last March 30, 2010 to submit full documents in 120 days. my NOC code is 0632. Do we have to submit photos to our local embassy?and what about the payment? do we attach the email sent by CIO confirming payment? lastly do you print again the forms? thanks peeps!
@gillian - Congrats on the AOR, Photos are required, attach a copy of the email sent, i printed the form again and signed it. On the payment this is stated on the AOR.. e.g.

" This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form (Imm5620) authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 1100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 4831). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds."

Goodluck!
BM

mujahidspl said:
Dear All,

I applied under 0111 category Financial Manager. My application received by Nova Scotia on 02-02-10 but not yet received my AOR.
Please tell me about my score. Should i sumbit my document to Local office or improve my IELTS Score.

Category 0111- Financial Manager

Age 35
Work Experience 8 years
Education MBA-Finance
Spouse Master
Relative Brother in Canada
IELTS 5.0 Band ( Spking 5.5, Writing 5.5, Reading 4.0, Listening 4.5 )

Can i get 67 points on the basis of above information.

Regards

MM
@mujahidspl - Total 72pts AOR might come a bit later if you have dependents. check the copy you sent to NS for any errors e.g. no NA on some fields and unsigned/undated fields. Wait for your AOR.

Age 35 = 10pts
Education Masters = 25pts (master + 17 years of formal education?)
IELTS 2x5.5 = 4pts 4.0=1pt 4.5=1pt Total = 6pts
Work Exp 8yrs = 21pts
Relative Brother = 5pts
Spouse Education Master = 5 pts (master+17 years of formal education?)

Rene_8000 said:
Hi! I am new here. What does AOR mean? Anyways, I sent our application to NS CIO Last January 13, 2010 but it was sent back cause it lacks the word Manila so I revised that page of my application and sent it last February 26, 2010. I am still waiting until now for the reply from CIO. As I read the responses of the other members here it seems that their application is moving faster than mine? I am a bit worried.... I hope and pray that everything will be ok.
@rene_8000 - AOR = Acknowledgement of Receipt. the email shows the approval of your initial assessment and requires you to submit your full documents to your visa office for validation. IT may take quite a while for some AORs so take your time gathering documents and PRAYING.

God Bless ALL!

BM

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
thanks for your support. my family and I are very excited I hope we will receive the aor soon. A friend of mne who is also a nurse told me that we have to bring at least 50% of the showmoney is this true? for a family of 4 we need to have 905k pesos as showmoney. she also told me that we have to declare as to how many pants, shirts, electronic gadgets etc we will be bringing to canada. Do we have to state the permanent address where we will be staying when were in canada?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
desfer said:
its on the way.m was debited march 17 and i got aor april 1.so dont worry,
Thanks desfer. Hope to get it soon. Many many congratulations to you.

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rene_8000 said:
thanks for your support. my family and I are very excited I hope we will receive the aor soon. A friend of mne who is also a nurse told me that we have to bring at least 50% of the showmoney is this true? for a family of 4 we need to have 905k pesos as showmoney. she also told me that we have to declare as to how many pants, shirts, electronic gadgets etc we will be bringing to canada. Do we have to state the permanent address where we will be staying when were in canada?
I would not term it as showmoney coz you will most likely will use most of it when you settle there. The more money you bring for settlement fund, the better. The most normal cases in which you bring your cash is thru a demand draft and some traveller cheques. The pants/shirts etc will be part when you are about to land for customs purposes using some forms. Its on a later part of the stages. Just declaration of the goods/things you bring and to follow because it wont be taxed if you declare as you initially immigrated.

hope this helps!

BM

gillian

Sep 12, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there big mike.what about the police clearance?is it the same as the nbi clearance here in the philippines?thanks!

Kia

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
11.04.2010 / 28.04.2010 Documents confirmed / 1
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03.03.2011 (File No/)
ryanf said:
still waiting for my aor.....wondering what happened to my application. any one here experienced having problems with their credit card. i've used my credit card in paying the processing fee. read in other threads that some are having problems with their cc being charged by CIU.

i'm getting worried............ :'(
I recently received an advice on this issue
now i am trying to resend the payment form again as i have been asked to
kia

Vaishali

Apr 2, 2010
i was submitted my file NOC code 1111 and it can be refuse due to non submittion of family link to prove my father and uncle are real brother . can i get visa in same file ? after submite documents of family link.?????pls reply ....

Canada2010Journey

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone!

I hope it's not too late to join in on the conversation! I didn't know there was a big thread on February 2010 applications. I am so happy to see this.

Application Received by CIO: 05 February 2010
Credit Card Charged: 19 March 2010
Initial Assessment: 19 March 2010

I'm currently gathering all the required documents. My deadline is on 17 July 2010, but I intend to submit all my documents around June 2010 (or as soon as I have everything!).

NOC: 0213
Nationality: Filipino
Visa Office: Singapore

To all my fellow Filipinos, Happy Easter (tomorrow)!

Thanks!

Canada2010Journey
(Canada2010 in Trackitt)

B

bundpaadbanda

I applied on july 08 & got rejected on 38 ground
now i reapplied on feb 10 as i promoted on the occupation which is now under 38 list in sept 08 & now i got my AOR & 120 days letter .
I would like to ask a question what is the meaning of AOR does it mean that now my case is elegible for processing & i have to submit the all proof & document which i shown in my application & that i will do with in one month. I am from delhi so now after getting my AOR my file must be trfd from sydney nova scotia to delhi embassy .
Before reapplying i was in fear that they might be rejected it again but as i change my designation it has been approved so will they again compare my previous case history with my new case

pls suggest me

arashtdii

Jan 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO:Feb 2010 - CHC:May 2010
AOR Received.
1st: Mar 2010 | 2nd: Aug 2010
Hi, I have a question regarding transcripts.

My university does not provide English transcripts. We need to have our transcripts translated and only then the university will send the translated transcripts in university sealed envelopes.

The question is since full docs to VO must be sent in a single package, will the VO accept notarized translation of transcripts which is not in university sealed envelops or shall I order my transcripts to be sent by university as a separate package?

Thanks in advance for all advice.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys

Sorry for delay to update my case, just back from long holiday.

Please update list as per below details.

Sdesai1981: Application reached to Sydney, NS, Canada : 15/02/2010.
Credit Card Charged on : 25/03/2010
AOR by e-mail : 26/03/2010

Good luck to all.

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gillian said:
hi there big mike.what about the police clearance?is it the same as the nbi clearance here in the philippines?thanks!
@gilian - only NBI clearance is required.

Vaishali said:
i was submitted my file NOC code 1111 and it can be refuse due to non submittion of family link to prove my father and uncle are real brother . can i get visa in same file ? after submite documents of family link.?????pls reply ....
@vaishali - you must submit them at the same time. Otherwise, its the IO decision to ask for an update for the doc. good luck!

arashtdii said:
Hi, I have a question regarding transcripts.

My university does not provide English transcripts. We need to have our transcripts translated and only then the university will send the translated transcripts in university sealed envelopes.

The question is since full docs to VO must be sent in a single package, will the VO accept notarized translation of transcripts which is not in university sealed envelops or shall I order my transcripts to be sent by university as a separate package?

Thanks in advance for all advice.
@arashtdii - try asking your university for envelopes only and have the transcripts translated and notarized then just seal the translated transcripts to the envelopes you have. Usually universities have envelops for sale on their school supply stores.

bundpaadbanda said:
I applied on july 08 & got rejected on 38 ground
now i reapplied on feb 10 as i promoted on the occupation which is now under 38 list in sept 08 & now i got my AOR & 120 days letter .
I would like to ask a question what is the meaning of AOR does it mean that now my case is elegible for processing & i have to submit the all proof & document which i shown in my application & that i will do with in one month. I am from delhi so now after getting my AOR my file must be trfd from sydney nova scotia to delhi embassy .
Before reapplying i was in fear that they might be rejected it again but as i change my designation it has been approved so will they again compare my previous case history with my new case

pls suggest me
@bundpaadbanda - they will not compare it from previous application since they do not maintain a record of your previous application. AOR means you are eligible for processing or in this case, validation of supporting documents in your visa office.

God Bless!
BM

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010