+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2014 test & interview passers

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Purrple said:
Not sure how relevant but the cic website has the list of judges for each region. Larger cities of course have more than one but then there are more applicants too. Smaller cities have just one or two.

If only they'd set oath dates for us - we coudl've gone for vacation with them too - Just kidding :)
Total judges - 31 (that's quite less for the number of applications)

Calgary - 2
Vancouver - 5
Windsor - 1
Mississauga - 4
Montreal - 5
GTA - 5
Niagara Falls/Hamilton - 1
BC - 1
Regina - 1
Edmonton, Alberta, NWT - 1
Surrey - 1
Winnipeg - 1
Toronto - 1
Senior Judge - 1
Etobicoke - 1

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
btw, under the new bill this will be different. the decision will be taken by officers rather than judges. so the waiting time will be much less.

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesterday was my two month mark,,,, No update and no news ...... can I say I fell angry :D, especially I have an important matter that I have to attend outside Canada and if I say I should go attend it and come back, what if I was sent an oath invitation when I am not around... I am just so stuck... any advice and ideas. plus this mean I have to renew my PR which isn't an issue but I just don't feel like doing it.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jabuela said:
yesterday was my two month mark,,,, No update and no news ...... can I say I fell angry :D, especially I have an important matter that I have to attend outside Canada and if I say I should go attend it and come back, what if I was sent an oath invitation when I am not around... I am just so stuck... any advice and ideas. plus this mean I have to renew my PR which isn't an issue but I just don't feel like doing it.
call CIC and ask them

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
PASSED TEST & INTERVIEW FEB 21ST,2014 AT ST CLAIRS OFFICE ORIGINALLY FROM MISSISSAUGA OFFICE WAITING FOR OATH LETTER.. :'( :'( :'(

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
babariz said:
PASSED TEST & INTERVIEW FEB 21ST,2014 AT ST CLAIRS OFFICE ORIGINALLY FROM MISSISSAUGA OFFICE WAITING FOR OATH LETTER.. :'( :'( :'(
Hi babariz, I also write the test on Feb 21st. How is your waiting coming along for the oath letter? any news?

smrt

Jun 26, 2008
Hi everyone,

I am waiting for oath letter, but just wanted to share my timeline:

Applied: Jun 2012 (Mississauga)
Start Processing: Jan 2013 (Missisauga)
Move File to Calgary: Feb/Mar 2013
Test: Feb 26 2014 (Calgary)
Oath: Waiting!!! (Calgary)

Thanks.

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Re: Feb 2014 test & interview passersu

Febs it seems there is an obvious delay to issue letters for most of us? My question is that why they issue oath letter to of test takers right after the test and some have to wait at least 8 weeks? Is that based on the file status and eligibility or just a matter of a random scheduling? When we had our test on feb 20 between 4-6pm none of the test takers handed oath letter whereas the previous group 2-4pm almost everyone handed oath letter? I know this question might answered before but I am trying to understand how it works? Folks let's stay positive and patience we all on the same boat!