Visa Office......
bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
WHICH COURSE AND WHEN DID U GET VISA BRO FOR FDU? CAN U PLEASE SHARE YOUR PROFILE

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hi abhishek
i have applied for Mas-global healthcare @ fdu
10th-75
12th-73
B.pharmacy-70
ielts-7
6years exp of running my own retail pharmacy
Whats your verdict on this brother?i mean chances of getting visa?

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
amit84 said:
Hi abhishek
i have applied for Mas-global healthcare @ fdu
10th-75
12th-73
B.pharmacy-70
ielts-7
6years exp of running my own retail pharmacy
Whats your verdict on this brother?i mean chances of getting visa?
ur profile is great. u can easily get Visa. but u will have to prove the gap (if any) between ur last course and the one u are going to apply for at FDU
also, if i were u i would avoid FDU. its an American universtiy with its branch in Canada. u might face issues while applying for PR because its basically NOT a Canadian university.

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
You might be right sir, but i have crossed check with certain students about this,they are saying that there's no such problem as such.
This university is affiliated from BC govt. and it can provide all such facilities to their students which a state funded university can give.Rest all depends on my luck.I am praying to god that everyone would get what they deserve and desire. Jai Mata Di

Abhishake Sharma

Oct 15, 2014
amit84 said:
You might be right sir, but i have crossed check with certain students about this,they are saying that there's no such problem as such.
This university is affiliated from BC govt. and it can provide all such facilities to their students which a state funded university can give.Rest all depends on my luck.I am praying to god that everyone would get what they deserve and desire. Jai Mata Di
You are right amit bro it all depends upon the luck of person .......inspite of all this their r many students which got visa from reputed university bt they may not get PR............