+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I emailed cic asking for an extension for the FBI PCC deadline. They responded giving me another 30days extension. My question is do I need to respond to that email to confirm that I have an extra 30days??I'm jut afraid that they would forget that they gave me an extension lol. Sounds crazy I know but I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to these things!!! :)

kg_canada

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
05-07-2016
2016istheyear said:
Hey guys I emailed cic asking for an extension for the FBI PCC deadline. They responded giving me another 30days extension. My question is do I need to respond to that email to confirm that I have an extra 30days??I'm jut afraid that they would forget that they gave me an extension lol. Sounds crazy I know but I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to these things!!! :)

Did you submit your application after ITA already? I asked for extension 3 weeks ago with a Letter of Explanation inside the application, still no response. My wife's fingerprints were rejected, so I am curious if I should send them another email, even though they still haven't responded to my initial LOE sent

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg_canada said:
Did you submit your application after ITA already? I asked for extension 3 weeks ago with a Letter of Explanation inside the application, still no response. My wife's fingerprints were rejected, so I am curious if I should send them another email, even though they still haven't responded to my initial LOE sent
I really don't know what an ITA is??

kg_canada

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
05-07-2016
2016istheyear said:
I really don't know what an ITA is??
ITA = Invitation to Apply. Once you submit your profile, if your points are above the threshold, you receive this and CIC gives you 60 days to submit your documents, one of which is FBI PCC if you lived in the US.

So, I assume you received the ITA and submitted your application already? =)

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg_canada said:
ITA = Invitation to Apply. Once you submit your profile, if your points are above the threshold, you receive this and CIC gives you 60 days to submit your documents, one of which is FBI PCC if you lived in the US.

So, I assume you received the ITA and submitted your application already? =)
I'm not sure if I got this but, CIC asked me for additional documents after I got and completed the medical request. After my medical was submitted they asked for police clearance from rcmp and FBI.

kg_canada

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
05-07-2016
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the FBI PCC delay, and would be glad if someone with a similar experience could help.

I sent my application and received AOR on June 16th. At the time, I wrote a LOE indicating that FBI report will be delayed a few weeks and asked for an extension. Now, I received my FBI report but my wife had received rejection from FBI due to low quality fingerprints and sent her fingerprints again. Since AOR, we have not heard from the CIC.

Should I do a CSE and submit my FBI PCC along with another explanation about further delay for my wife's PCC now? Or should I wait and submit both FBI PCCs at the same time?

It is really confusing, and would really appreciate help.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg_canada said:
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the FBI PCC delay, and would be glad if someone with a similar experience could help.

I sent my application and received AOR on June 16th. At the time, I wrote a LOE indicating that FBI report will be delayed a few weeks and asked for an extension. Now, I received my FBI report but my wife had received rejection from FBI due to low quality fingerprints and sent her fingerprints again. Since AOR, we have not heard from the CIC.

Should I do a CSE and submit my FBI PCC along with another explanation about further delay for my wife's PCC now? Or should I wait and submit both FBI PCCs at the same time?

It is really confusing, and would really appreciate help.
Send a CSE or upload a LOE about your spouse's US PCC.

kg_canada

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
05-07-2016
jairichi said:
Send a CSE or upload a LOE about your spouse's US PCC.
How long does it take them to respond to CSE? Because, they haven't asked for FBI PCC yet, it has been 3 weeks almost since I sent a LOE to them in my application. Some people suggested me to wait for CIC to respond first to my initial LOE in order to maximize the deadline to submit FBI PCCs.

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
kg_canada said:
How long does it take them to respond to CSE? Because, they haven't asked for FBI PCC yet, it has been 3 weeks almost since I sent a LOE to them in my application. Some people suggested me to wait for CIC to respond first to my initial LOE in order to maximize the deadline to submit FBI PCCs.
Just wait. They asked for mine after 4 weeks.

explore

Jun 12, 2016
Hi,

My experience with FBI PCC.

1. I mailed the finger prints to FBI from Canada on 25/Feb/2016.
2. Tried to track the mail online and it said it is still in transit even after 10 business days. Logged a case with mail service and I was told to check at destination address if they have received it.
3. I had to call FBI to check if they received my mail. I shared the courier receipt number and they confirmed they received it on 7/Mar/2016.
4. My credit card was charged on 24/May/2016. Called FBI and I was told that my finger print was processed successfully and PCC was mailed out on 26/May/2016.
5. My last date to submit my Express Entry application was on 4/June/2016. I waited till 3/June/2016 which is Friday and I did not receive my FBI PCC. So I submitted my EE Application with letter of explanation.
6. I waited till 9/June/2016 which is two weeks out from the day Original certificate was mailed out. Then I called FBI and I was told that I have to wait for 4 Weeks from the day the original Certificate was mailed. So I was told to wait till June/23 and then Request FBI to issue certificate again explaining that I did not receive original certificate.
7. Luckily I received the FBI PCC on 15/June/2016. So in my case It took close to 3 Weeks to get the PCC from the day it was mailed out. (30/May Holiday might have added to the delay. Not sure).

All the best.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explore said:
Hi,

My experience with FBI PCC.

1. I mailed the finger prints to FBI from Canada on 25/Feb/2016.
2. Tried to track the mail online and it said it is still in transit even after 10 business days. Logged a case with mail service and I was told to check at destination address if they have received it.
3. I had to call FBI to check if they received my mail. I shared the courier receipt number and they confirmed they received it on 7/Mar/2016.
4. My credit card was charged on 24/May/2016. Called FBI and I was told that my finger print was processed successfully and PCC was mailed out on 26/May/2016.
5. My last date to submit my Express Entry application was on 4/June/2016. I waited till 3/June/2016 which is Friday and I did not receive my FBI PCC. So I submitted my EE Application with letter of explanation.
6. I waited till 9/June/2016 which is two weeks out from the day Original certificate was mailed out. Then I called FBI and I was told that I have to wait for 4 Weeks from the day the original Certificate was mailed. So I was told to wait till June/23 and then Request FBI to issue certificate again explaining that I did not receive original certificate.
7. Luckily I received the FBI PCC on 15/June/2016. So in my case It took close to 3 Weeks to get the PCC from the day it was mailed out. (30/May Holiday might have added to the delay. Not sure).

All the best.
hey if u don't mind me asking where in Canada did you receive it ?

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explore said:
It is Halifax, Nova Scotia.
oh that's probably why. You're far out east, I've heard it doesn't take too long to ship from West Virginia to southern Ontario.

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
Anyone know wich day they are opening and processing? ::)