Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Just called, processing and opening the 19th...

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I'm stuck in a tough place right now. As you all may or may not know Canada post issued its 72 hour notice to lockout its employees as early as Friday July 8th. My FBI PCC is being mailed to me right now it was mailed out last week Thursday and is currently on its way. In the tragic event that I don't receive before Canada posts' labour disruption, what do I tell CIC?!?!?!? They've requested this document from me as my criminal check is in progress. The FBI doesn't not want to use a paid courier. I am getting really worried, it took me a year and a half to finally get to this point in my PR application, I would really be disappointed if a Canada post strike disrupts it. Some advice would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks :-X

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
2016istheyear said:
Hey guys I'm stuck in a tough place right now. As you all may or may not know Canada post issued its 72 hour notice to lockout its employees as early as Friday July 8th. My FBI PCC is being mailed to me right now it was mailed out last week Thursday and is currently on its way. In the tragic event that I don't receive before Canada posts' labour disruption, what do I tell CIC?!?!?!? They've requested this document from me as my criminal check is in progress. The FBI doesn't not want to use a paid courier. I am getting really worried, it took me a year and a half to finally get to this point in my PR application, I would really be disappointed if a Canada post strike disrupts it. Some advice would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks :-X
I believe you can ask for multiple extensions from CIC for FBI PCC.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deadbird said:
I believe you can ask for multiple extensions from CIC for FBI PCC.
Yea I guess I may have to do that. Do you think if I call the FBI I can get them to send a PCC to a friend of mine in the U.S., and then I can have it fedex to me.

hshringi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Application sent 9th April

Application received 11th April

CC charged 22nd June

Since I had not heard of any updates from them, just called them up and was informed that the application was processed on 1st July and will be mailed out on 6th July (tomorrow morning)

They (naturally) did not inform me of the application's outcome nor did they provide me an estimate of when I should expect to receive the papers.

Since my CIC extension expires on 17th July, I anticipate I will most likely need to get yet another extension (which is a pity)

Oh well still better than nothing I suppose

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hshringi said:
Application sent 9th April

Application received 11th April

CC charged 22nd June

Since I had not heard of any updates from them, just called them up and was informed that the application was processed on 1st July and will be mailed out on 6th July (tomorrow morning)

They (naturally) did not inform me of the application's outcome nor did they provide me an estimate of when I should expect to receive the papers.
Since my CIC extension expires on 17th July, I anticipate I will most likely need to get yet another extension (which is a pity)

Oh well still better than nothing I suppose
Try calling them again and when you get a different agent ask whether prints were fine.

1LukeSkywalker

Jun 27, 2016
bolivian76 said:
Hello how are you?
please give me the telephone number may FBI ... that information should I have ready to call?

+1 (304) 625-5590

email: identity@ic.fbi.gov

Be ready to provide the following info:
Full name
Date of birth
(Maybe country of nationality)

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
2016istheyear said:
Yea I guess I may have to do that. Do you think if I call the FBI I can get them to send a PCC to a friend of mine in the U.S., and then I can have it fedex to me.
Well, you can have FBI to send it to your friend in US and your friend can just scan it and email it to you, so you can submit it. You need scan anyway. After that your friend can mail it to you normal way and since you have scan already it wont matter how long it takes.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melbourne said:
Well, you can have FBI to send it to your friend in US and your friend can just scan it and email it to you, so you can submit it. You need scan anyway. After that your friend can mail it to you normal way and since you have scan already it wont matter how long it takes.
thanks a lot for your response. But will the FBI be able to send a duplicate copy to a different address even though they mailed my original one last week??. CIC specifically asked me to mail it to them at the CPC-Ottawa, so I'll have to get fedex it to them.

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
2016istheyear said:
thanks a lot for your response. But will the FBI be able to send a duplicate copy to a different address even though they mailed my original one last week??. CIC specifically asked me to mail it to them at the CPC-Ottawa, so I'll have to get fedex it to them.
Oh, I see. They asked me to submit the scan. I thought it's your case too. Sorry I was no help :(

roserope

Mar 6, 2016
Hi All,

Following is my time line:
04/04/2016: delivered to FBI
06/28/2016: finished
06/30/2016: dispatched
07/05/2016: received.

Good luck to all still waiting for it!

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........