+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Marcola

May 7, 2017
Just read on immitracker that an application delivered on 1 September had cc charged today.
Im 7 September...soon!! Lets hope this time my prints will be ok. Only sent one set in my first application. Second application sent with 5 sets.

Last edited:
Reactions: keroppi

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Mine is Sep -05, pretty soon! Keeping fingers crossed.

deepakkhanna1984

Aug 7, 2017
Hi Guys,
My spouse's initial application was delivered to FBI on 26-June and was rejected due to illegible fingerprints on 25-Sept. I did submit a fresh application and it reached FBI on 28-Sept.
I have few queries which need help (to ease my mind of the stress):

1. I received initial 60 days submission timeline in ADR till 20-Dec and then first extension till 21-Jan. What shall I do on the 20-Dec link I have in my profile, shall I leave it as it is or attach my 21-Jan extension letter to it? Pls suggest.
2. Sighting the timelines with FBI, 14-16 weeks look like current trend of processing. This will take it well past 21-Jan when I will receive the FBI PCC, shall I raise another CSE sighting extended time taken by FBI to provide PCC? Will they entertain a second extension in time?
3. Just in case if this second application also gets rejected (Have sent 4 sets this time, hope it will not be :) ), what are the alternatives with me? I am a non-Green Card holder and non-US Citizen, I have read in some forum that their are channelers for non-Green Card holder and non-US Citizen as well, how legitimate is this and has someone used this service? If yes, please share the details.
4. I have also heard of "Name Check" service from FBI which can be availed only if fingerprints have been rejected twice. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Senior members too, please respond.

Thanks

Reactions: johny418_ind

Was your card charged after you received your document?
If that is really so, then it would be a very interesting optimization in their internal workflow: a bunch of folks just scanning/processing fingerprint cards (and entering data), another bunch charging cards. That may explain sudden bursts of speed.

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
If that is really so, then it would be a very interesting optimization in their internal workflow: a bunch of folks just scanning/processing fingerprint cards (and entering data), another bunch charging cards. That may explain sudden bursts of speed.
sorry, i corrected my post. please check corrected dates.

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Just called the FBI.

They are on Sept 5 packages.

Mine was Sep 11.
Mine is Sep - 5. My credit card is not charged yet. I will email them with my details requesting the status and let you know if I hear something.

Reactions: Akhehicols