25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
rajibsam said:
It seems processing time has come down from 15 weeks to 13 weeks.
Thats indeed good news, but how sure we are about the processing time ? cause when I spoke to the customer care they were still marking 15 weeks processing time.

Red Wolf

Mar 15, 2016
hyh1004 said:
Where in Canada? I've seen a case where the PCC got to Toronto in 10 days. I live in Toronto and I am still waiting for FBI to process my application. Kind of start worrying about it.
Nova Scotia.

My police certificate is lost in the mail. It's been 4 weeks since they mailed it.
I have to write a letter explaining it was lost so they will send another one. I'm considering having it sent to my US address and then forwarded to me here. I'm not sure why it was lost in the first place. Is it unusual to mail them abroad?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red Wolf said:
Nova Scotia.

My police certificate is lost in the mail. It's been 4 weeks since they mailed it.
I have to write a letter explaining it was lost so they will send another one. I'm considering having it sent to my US address and then forwarded to me here. I'm not sure why it was lost in the first place. Is it unusual to mail them abroad?
It is USPS first class mail with no tracking option. So, it might get lost. Good thing is they are sending you another one.

kalees25

Mar 6, 2016
Same situation i called fbi ur mail send march 18 and delivered . i live in ontario still i did nt get my mail. no tracking .cp 4 days leave wait....

kalees25

Mar 6, 2016
Same situation i called fbi ur mail send march 18 and delivered . i live in ontario still i did not get my mail. no tracking .cp 4 days leave wait....i actually submit march 23 last date for my second extension .but i didnt submit . I informed to cic about my situation , cic will give extension for my case.seniors please share your opinion.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalees25 said:
Same situation i called fbi ur mail send march 18 and delivered . i live in ontario still i did not get my mail. no tracking .cp 4 days leave wait....i actually submit march 23 last date for my second extension .but i didnt submit . I informed to cic about my situation , cic will give extension for my case.seniors please share your opinion.
Don't worry you will get extension. Cic is very flexible in that context. But I can say about your mail
Don't worry
Things will work out
Good luck

emrec

Nov 5, 2015
PCC Received: 12th of November
CC charged: 3rd of March
Processed: 4th of March
Mailed: 8th of March [16.7 weeks]

Arrived in Ankara, Turkey: 25th of March

I suppose the wait time on my package spanned the Christmas and New Year period and I assume was longer than it ought to be.

MidoRafa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Hi guys,

While waiting, I made this graph tracking FBI processing time from the data reported in this forum. The green dots represent the actual time between receiving the application and charging your CC (add 1-3 days for actual fingerprint processing + mail delivery time). The straight lines are the FBI's estimates.
You can see that actual processing time is currently 14-15 weeks, down from 15-17 for the last three months. Will it keep going down? I guess we will have to 'wait' and see!
Hoping for speedy processing for everyone!

MR

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
MidoRafa said:
Hi guys,

While waiting, I made this graph tracking FBI processing time from the data reported in this forum. The green dots represent the actual time between receiving the application and charging your CC (add 1-3 days for actual fingerprint processing + mail delivery time). The straight lines are the FBI's estimates.
You can see that actual processing time is currently 14-15 weeks, down from 15-17 for the last three months. Will it keep going down? I guess we will have to 'wait' and see!
Hoping for speedy processing for everyone!

MR

As per the trend in the graph the processing time almost 13 to 14 weeks ?

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emrec said:
PCC Received: 12th of November
CC charged: 3rd of March
Processed: 4th of March
Mailed: 8th of March [16.7 weeks]

Arrived in Ankara, Turkey: 25th of March

I suppose the wait time on my package spanned the Christmas and New Year period and I assume was longer than it ought to be.

Does any body have sample letter of explanation for delay of FBI PCC. If any body can help me out. Please IM me.

Thanks in advance.

Canuckoo2015

Aug 12, 2015
These folks from CJIS kinda jumbled my postal code, it took a while before I received my summary request. They've sent out the letter on March 10 and was delivered to our address in kelowna on March 22. Sent to cic through email and via mycic on the same day. Background check in progress the next day.