NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys, about Relatives, I have a slight problem...

When I submitted my FSW14 application, I removed the documents regarding my Uncle in Toronto, as I had enough points without him, and in case the application didnt get through, it wouldnt register on their systems hence leaving PNP options open for me.

This was OK, since I didnt HAVE to claim points for relatives and proove that I have some.
And even if some day I would be asked, I could say I was rushing to prepare documents, and birth certificate translation was not ready in time.

Fast forward to EE: They specifically ask about relatives, without granting any points for those...
I want to keep my options for PNP nomination open.. what should I do? Is it a safe bet to say no? pretend I have none that I know of?
I could easily also claim in the future, that I didnt know I have relatives there, or alternatively that I lost contact with them.. else if I answer yes, it will haunt me with questions for further details in any interview for any PNP program...

Please, advice.. what do you think is best to do?

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Dear friends,
I have a question about PCC. I am from India and currently in USA on study permit. Do I need PCC from India or USA or from both in case receive ITA.
Help is really appreciated

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
sumitpal22 said:
No they are not same!
OMG then which is the certificate number. I could not find any other number when I checked online. Will there be any issues since I gave that number as certificate number in my EE profile? Please advise.

Thanks
Rose

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
hedonist10 said:
Dear friends,
I have a question about PCC. I am from India and currently in USA on study permit. Do I need PCC from India or USA or from both in case receive ITA.
PCC is required for all the countries you were for more than 6 months

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
rosemathew said:
OMG then which is the certificate number. I could not find any other number when I checked online. Will there be any issues since I gave that number as certificate number in my EE profile? Please advise.

Thanks
Rose
Did you check the pdf copy of report i asked u for?

sumitpal22

Nov 24, 2014
INDIA
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED : 09 FEB 2015
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICTION 7 7 6.5 7
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
hedonist10 said:
Dear friends,
Both

sumitpal22

Nov 24, 2014
INDIA
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED : 09 FEB 2015
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICTION 7 7 6.5 7
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
rosemathew said:

Thanks
Rose
WES sends two copies of ECA report. Dont u have another one or may be u have a photocopy of ur ECA Report check from that and update immediately otherwise u'll be in problem.

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Jkal said:
Did you check the pdf copy of report i asked u for?
I checked online in order details>view report. then a pop up comes opening a report

EVALUATION- NOT OFFICIAL COPY
Date:
Ref #:1234567

CANADIAN EQYUIVALENCY SUMMARY

1 Credential Authetication : ofiicial transcrpts were sent directly by institution
Credential:Batchelor of technology
Year: 2008
Awarded by: University name
major/Specialization:CSE
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree(Four year)

I didnt not find any other details. Please let me know whether the ref number is same as certificate number

Thanks
Rose

yadav.sndeep

Jan 3, 2015
any inputs on this ?

My spouse's education is B.E. (electronics & comm.) and part time PGP from IIM in HR. I have couple of doubts
1. What should be the field of study ? I have filled up Computers/Information Tech as i found that one to be nearest ( as given in help on this question). I hope that's correct.
2. Her work exp is 1 year as software Engg. ( NOC 2173) and 5 years as HR ( NOC 1121) and then 6 month break followed by again HR ( NOC 1121) till date( almost 1 year). I have mentioned her work exp accordingly in these NOC . So should the total work exp in this NOC 1121 be 6 years or 5 years due to Break ?
3 The ECA is done for Bachelor's but along with this i have mentioned part time PGP in profile as well with NO ECA. I hope that should be helpful in justifying her current NOC HR and Bachelor's education in B..E.
4. We are creating two applications one with me as primary applicant and other one is other way round. whoever gets ITA first will apply. I hope that should be fine . ::)

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
sumitpal22 said:
WES sends two copies of ECA report. Dont u have another one or may be u have a photocopy of ur ECA Report check from that and update immediately otherwise u'll be in problem.
Yes the other copy is in my home town. I do not have immediate access :(

yadav.sndeep

Jan 3, 2015
rosemathew said:
I checked online in order details>view report. then a pop up comes opening a report

EVALUATION- NOT OFFICIAL COPY
Date:
Ref #:1234567

CANADIAN EQYUIVALENCY SUMMARY

1 Credential Authetication : ofiicial transcrpts were sent directly by institution
Credential:Batchelor of technology
Year: 2008
Awarded by: University name
major/Specialization:CSE
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree(Four year)

I didnt not find any other details. Please let me know whether the ref number is same as certificate number

Thanks
Rose

you must download the PDF file in your account which will have somethink like this on top. THE ECA# represents your ECA number

Name: xxxxxxxx Date : December xx, 20xx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxxx ECA#: xxxxxxxxIMM
Page: 1 of 1

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
yadav.sndeep said:
you must download the PDF file in your account which will have somethink like this on top. THE ECA# represents your ECA number

Name: xxxxxxxx Date : December xx, 20xx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxxx ECA#: xxxxxxxxIMM
Page: 1 of 1

Can you please let me know the path to download the pdf please

yadav.sndeep

Jan 3, 2015
rosemathew said:
Can you please let me know the path to download the pdf please
It will be available in your account. The place where you are able to see " View report" , just below that there is a pdf symbol available , if you click on that it will open for you. Also , if you Evaluation has just completed, you need to wait for 1-2 hours to see the pdf report. I have experienced it. the pdf report is available only after 2-3 hrs , once your status gets to evaluation completed.

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
yadav.sndeep said:
It will be available in your account. The place where you are able to see " View report" , just below that there is a pdf symbol available , if you click on that it will open for you. Also , if you Evaluation has just completed, you need to wait for 1-2 hours to see the pdf report. I have experienced it. the pdf report is available only after 2-3 hrs , once your status gets to evaluation completed.
Hi,

No My evaluation was completed on Aug 15 and the status is showing as completed. But I could not find a pdf symbol you mentioned.

hasankhandhaka

Jan 1, 2015
Senior Brother

I need an urgent help, how to delete or withdraw an application after submission?

I have done some mistake regarding years of my job experiences and that's why its showing ineligible. what to do now?

Thanks in advance.