Soon in Vancouver
well i just hope it resolves to positive outcome...may be ppr...weee! ;D
sh_humayun said:
no, i think some process is going on now on your file

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Hi,

This forum is great, very happy to find it. After a lot of thinking whether to go through a consultant or not, I finally decided to submit the application myself. Have gone through the instruction guide, everything is clear regarding the requirements, eligibility, documents, etc. I am applying under 1122 skilled category. The only questions that I have are the following

- Documents requirements include reference letters from past employers. Just need to know if I really need to get back to my last tolast company, struggle with the HR to issue reference letters? They generally agree but refuse to mention job responsibilities and salary in the reference letter. All they can mention is the designation, tenure, etc. I can definitely get it from my current employer but the issue is with the past employers. I do have my offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips, etc so just need to know if these documents combined can work or not. Again, I will provide a complete reference letter from the my current employer but getting these from the past employers is tough as the supervisor may hav resigned, changed team, etc and HR does not sign off the job responsibilities.

- If I can get a format for these reference letters, it'll be really very helpful. Someone who has submitted and has the application approved - if you can send it?? My email id is navneet1983@yahoo.com. Not that I cannot draft it, but it'll just be safer to have an approved format. :)

- Lastly, they say the education transcripts should be in university sealed envelops but I head that notorized are doable. Is this true? Quite tough to go to the colleges and universities to get the copies in sealed envelopes but dont want to take any risk. any replies will be helpful. Thanks!!

Wasel

Jul 22, 2011
I'm new in this forum. Planning to apply for canadian immigration FSW1. I'm confused about points given for experience. I have 10 years of experience in telecommunication but only last 2 years in Marketing Prodcut Development which is under 1122. However, all the 8 years are technical which not listed in currently opened NOCs. How many points will be given for my experience ......? They will consider only 2 years in marketing that will be 17 points or 21 points considering other years on NOCs not listed ....?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wasel said:
I'm new in this forum. Planning to apply for canadian immigration FSW1. I'm confused about points given for experience. I have 10 years of experience in telecommunication but only last 2 years in Marketing Prodcut Development which is under 1122. However, all the 8 years are technical which not listed in currently opened NOCs. How many points will be given for my experience ......? They will consider only 2 years in marketing that will be 17 points or 21 points considering other years on NOCs not listed ....?
They consider all years of skilled work so if your prior work was also skilled, even if it is not on the list, they will give you points.

Wasel

Jul 22, 2011
Thank You leon for yor response.
That means they will consider 21 points for my experience. But I should include those years in economic class form with detailed job duties.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REYNOLD said:
well i just hope it resolves to positive outcome...may be ppr...weee! ;D
rey! u r right BUT think of VISA....not ppr

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
drmunir said:
rey! u r right BUT think of VISA....not ppr
hahhaaahaha...yeah right! ;D

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REYNOLD said:
hahhaaahaha...yeah right! ;D
today al addresses reappeared???????????????????????????just 4 nothing..............

Jul 2, 2011
hello,

first of all i would say many thanks to the people who made this forum and who give the feed back to all the replies hats off... thanks alot

i have few small things which is making me little nervous about the all process of federal skilled worker.
i am going to apply for the immigration from the london office as i live in london i would like to ask like how long it gonna take and i am apply in the catagory of 1122 and my designation was the operations manager i just wanna make sure that this desgination lies on noc 1122 or not and about the funds do i have to show my funds when i apply or i have to show them later on.

can you please help me with this

thanks alot

regards

Abdullah Khalique

htoothantsin

Jun 23, 2011
Dear Seniors

I would like to seek an advise from you regarding to Proof of funds.
I'm submitting my PR application under FSW in end of Aug 2011. I'm planning to get 2 months of POF in July and Aug and submit together with my application. Below are my queries and need advises from you.

(1) Can anyone provide me the sample of how POF look like?
(2) Does it include any transactions detail like where the source of money comes from?
(3) Since I am residing in Singapore, the currency will be with Singapore Dollar. Does POF from Bank need to indicate or state equivalance amount to Canadian Dollar or CIC will do conversion by themselves?
(4) I have 2 saving accounts currently under one Bank. Should I show 2 separate POF from individual account or transfer all money to one account and show single POF?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Htoo Htoo

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
The new CIO checklist,came with a Clause as regards Transcript.It was stated thus:
Transcripts:Original transcripts of all successful qualifying examination obtained must be submitted(If available),what's your stake on that.

Permit me to mention that i applied for NOC 0631 on 01-03-2011 and on 11-05-2011 i received a Negative NER stating that i did not obtain sufficient evidence from my employers and therefore they were not satisfied that i have a minimum of one year paid work experience within the past ten years.

However,i applied for reconsideration and i was surprised when i received same mail from the same guy who reviewed my application initially taken his ground.

Weeks back,i wrote the CIO,asking whether my supporting documents were sent alongside with my Refund but they replied that i should confirm an authentic address where the documents will be sent to.

Can i now apply and make reference to my Original Transcripts and Police Certificate which are in their possession since am finding it difficult obtaining another transcript.

More help plsss......

dr.shirvani

May 15, 2011
Dear friends,

My application, under NOC code of 3113, has been received by CIO on 10th May, 2011; However, My unpaid lawyer's credit card has not been charged yet. I have recently inquired about my application status and CIO's officer replied me: "Your application is awaiting for initial processing. Notification will be sent in due course." What is yours about my case?

As the cap has reached a week after my application has been received, do you think that I probably have the chance of receiving PER in coming days?

thanks.

sb0u30d2

Jul 21, 2011
Hi,

I also applied under 1122 (sent off my application last week), I only included a reference for my current job as my past employer refused to send me a reference directly (in the end they sent it direct to CIO....). In my case my current job is the role in which I have gained the expeience necessary to be able to apply under 1122 so it was imperitive that all the required documents (for my current role) where included.

The question is whether or not your current job is the one which matters (i.e. is it the job you have sufficient service in - at least 1 year? do the duties match 1122?). If so then you will be ok to just to send your current reference. Although make sure you mention on a cover letter than you where unable to obtain the reference(s) for your previous employment for whatever reason and list the required info (salary, hours, duties etc).

Getting yoiur degree transcripts is really easy, I attended the University of Liverpool and you can pay for your transcripts online (£25). There is an option that states 'for immigration purposes'. All major Universites should have a similar process. I also sent a certified copy of my actual degree certificate with my application. I would recommend you do the same just to be on the safe side.

One last point, the cap for 1122 is likely to fill up soon, probably before you will get a chance to complete your application. So make your application is ready to be sent off on 1 July 2012. Don't leave it late like me as I'm uncertain if my application will make it within the cap!

Good luck

Adam

navneet1983 said:
Hi,

This forum is great, very happy to find it. After a lot of thinking whether to go through a consultant or not, I finally decided to submit the application myself. Have gone through the instruction guide, everything is clear regarding the requirements, eligibility, documents, etc. I am applying under 1122 skilled category. The only questions that I have are the following

- Documents requirements include reference letters from past employers. Just need to know if I really need to get back to my last tolast company, struggle with the HR to issue reference letters? They generally agree but refuse to mention job responsibilities and salary in the reference letter. All they can mention is the designation, tenure, etc. I can definitely get it from my current employer but the issue is with the past employers. I do have my offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips, etc so just need to know if these documents combined can work or not. Again, I will provide a complete reference letter from the my current employer but getting these from the past employers is tough as the supervisor may hav resigned, changed team, etc and HR does not sign off the job responsibilities.

- If I can get a format for these reference letters, it'll be really very helpful. Someone who has submitted and has the application approved - if you can send it?? My email id is navneet1983 @ yahoo.com. Not that I cannot draft it, but it'll just be safer to have an approved format. :)

- Lastly, they say the education transcripts should be in university sealed envelops but I head that notorized are doable. Is this true? Quite tough to go to the colleges and universities to get the copies in sealed envelopes but dont want to take any risk. any replies will be helpful. Thanks!!

muhammad007

Jul 26, 2011
Re-entry in Alberta for PR status

:) I am here in Edmonton from last 2 years, Can any one guide me to re-enter by Car to get PR-status in Canada. Any one has experienced the Canadian Entry Port near Lethbridge.Please enlighten me in this regard. Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Re-entry in Alberta for PR status

muhammad007 said:
:) I am here in Edmonton from last 2 years, Can any one guide me to re-enter by Car to get PR-status in Canada. Any one has experienced the Canadian Entry Port near Lethbridge.Please enlighten me in this regard. Thanks
I know a guy who went to the border at Coutts/Sweetgrass to get a new work permit on entry. I have never asked him if they were nice there but he didn't tell any stories coming back so I am sure they were fine.