+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fanshawe college London Ontario September 2019 intake

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
First time my visa got rejected due to weak sop...this time i need to make strong sop....so if anyone has sample of sop pls send to me

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
My SOP (statement of purpose) weak....so the reason of my rejection was that i will not leave canada after my study....so this time i need to make sop so strong.....

Yazan283

Mar 12, 2019
My SOP (statement of purpose) weak....so the reason of my rejection was that i will not leave canada after my study....so this time i need to make sop so strong.....
And you reallyy don't want to leave after finishing your studies??

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
And you reallyy don't want to leave after finishing your studies??
Who wants to leave...???? Everyone want to get workpermit after study and then PR.....but in sop everyone needs to mention that he or she will come back to home country after study...otherwise visaofficer also know that student wont come back after study....you will back to your country after study?

Yazan283

Mar 12, 2019
Who wants to leave...???? Everyone want to get workpermit after study and then PR.....but in sop everyone needs to mention that he or she will come back to home country after study...otherwise visaofficer also know that student wont come back after study....you will back to your country after study?
Nop . Same situation of yours