VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
AOA
ok Thanks, but how much it will take in getting original admission letter

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Fanshawe college require to pay the tuition fee first and then he offer LOA. If we r using any authorized agent we can enjoy benefit such as I apply by an agent, he issued of Fansahwe college conditional LOA. The condition from Fnshawe college is that I don't require to pay the tuition fee until I get the visa. If the visa processing time fall to late then we can also apply for deferral letter without paying any tuition fees. Here I think the consultancy save the time because if we apply directly then this college can consume 6 to 7 week to issue LOA but I got LOA in 15 days.

domnicj

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Fanshawe has its Representatives in Indian, I applied Directly,

check this link http://www.fanshawec.ca/programs-courses/international/contact-us

For what i Experience with the Consultancy is They just take up the job of calling the college for you, if the college does not respond back to them, they will not respond back to us, Why not rather you take up the pain of calling and emailing them n finding out about you Admission.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
AOA
i want to ask what is the reputation of Fanshawe collage did anyone get visa on this college

tariq3267

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
AKIF MOIN said:
Fanshawe college require to pay the tuition fee first and then he offer LOA. If we r using any authorized agent we can enjoy benefit such as I apply by an agent, he issued of Fansahwe college conditional LOA. The condition from Fnshawe college is that I don't require to pay the tuition fee until I get the visa. If the visa processing time fall to late then we can also apply for deferral letter without paying any tuition fees. Here I think the consultancy save the time because if we apply directly then this college can consume 6 to 7 week to issue LOA but I got LOA in 15 days.
Hi akif
How can i get tht conditional letter tht i dnt require to pay the fees until i get the visa frm any college in which im aplying? Im not using any cnsultant services..

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariq3267 said:
Hi akif
How can i get tht conditional letter tht i dnt require to pay the fees until i get the visa frm any college in which im aplying? Im not using any cnsultant services..
HI,
for conditional letter you will not require to pay single penny to consultant or college.
Just submit application fees to college and supporting documents.

tariq3267

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
(THE ROCK) said:
HI,
for conditional letter you will not require to pay single penny to consultant or college.
Just submit application fees to college and supporting documents.
I knw this but i want a cnditional letter mentioning tht i dnt require to pay the fees until i get the visa...how can i get this cnditional letter...i wil submit this letter to embassy wid other documents for the visa

Anitrex

May 27, 2012
Fanshawe is a Lower Tier College that is infamous for it partying scene.

It is generally a destination for under performing students and those looking for a cheap immigration gateway.

Doing any courses or whatever they call it from this college is not going to add any value to your resume.

Be Warned!
Anyone who says otherwise are probably agents working for the college on a comission basis.

Just google "Fanshawe College Review" and you'll see the truth!

dawson7allan

Aug 10, 2012
Hey Guys, I am planning to do "Game Development - Advanced Programming". But the problem is i could not decide between Fanshawe and Sheridan College so if you could suggest me it would be great!. And am Allan from India by the way. :)

epong

Jul 24, 2012
AbuDhabi, UAE
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-12
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Not reqd
Interview........
Not reqd
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-12
LANDED..........
28-08-2012
Hi All,
I've got my visa last week and i will be there at Fanshawe by the 29th of August.
Enrolled for the IBM course nd paid my fees too.
As far as i've heard, Fanshawe is a good place. Well, when u google it there are some bad reviews as well as some good reviews too. But the case is same for any college/ university you google.
I've done my research nd i would say that Fanshawe is a good place for your studies.
This is just from my point of view guys, feel free to express ur views!!